KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Green Lantern movie rumors

Green Lantern movie rumors
Started by: Darth Plagues

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Plagues

Question Green Lantern movie rumors

I've heard that there is going to be a Green Lantern movie...any information on this?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 10:52 PM
Darth Plagues is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

i have not heard anything about a GL movie...

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 11:10 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

me neither.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 11:17 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I heard they're going to make Hal a woman.

Not really, but I'd laugh hard if they did.

-DM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 12:33 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I heard they're going to make Hal a woman.

Not really, but I'd laugh hard if they did.

-DM

don't be stupid......... women can't be superheroes..... who would make the dinner?

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 01:30 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Nothing conclusive yet. There has to be a Green Lantern movie! With the success of Batman Begins I'm sure DC will be encourage to bring out other superheroes movies. Green Lantern deserves a film! The question is which GL? No doubt it should be Hal Jordan!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 05:37 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by WindDancer
Nothing conclusive yet. There has to be a Green Lantern movie! With the success of Batman Begins I'm sure DC will be encourage to bring out other superheroes movies. Green Lantern deserves a film! The question is which GL? No doubt it should be Hal Jordan!

Kyle!!!!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 05:47 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

They'd do Hal or people would be pissed. I'd like to see Alan myself, and he is the original GL, so it's a possibility. But others would probably make cameos, and they'd probably mention and/or show the Corps. Still, the movie would be a long way off, if it gets made at all (DC has bigger properties like Wonder Woman and Flash that they'd do first).

-DM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 06:03 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by DigiMark007
They'd do Hal or people would be pissed. I'd like to see Alan myself, and he is the original GL, so it's a possibility. But others would probably make cameos, and they'd probably mention and/or show the Corps. Still, the movie would be a long way off, if it gets made at all (DC has bigger properties like Wonder Woman and Flash that they'd do first).

-DM

yeah I know they'd do Hal...he the "greatest GL" and he'd fight Senstro

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 06:05 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Originally posted by Mainstream
Kyle!!!!

Nah! Kyle is a little puke. Hal all the way! stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 08:21 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by WindDancer
Nah! Kyle is a little puke. Hal all the way! stick out tongue

he anit that little been hitting the gym

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 08:30 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I'm pretty sure he will be included. I wonder if they're going to make Kilowag completely CGI. Hmmm....

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 07:42 PM
Wolverine2006
X-man

I made a thread about news on the GL movie and didnt know this one was here so I will continue it here. Jack Black might play the Green Lantern in the new movie.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 10:51 PM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would like the guy from Smallville TV Series

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 06:44 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Scoobless
don't be stupid......... women can't be superheroes..... who would make the dinner?

stick out tongue

Damn I'm funny!

big grin

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 07:54 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

They should have a cameo in smallvile (Unless it's ended..has it ? ) for a Gl. I don't know , make the ring out of K-nite or something ...

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 08:43 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm serious, he looks good to me for Hal Jordan. The superheroe flies just like Superman does...

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 08:54 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MattDay

I can play a green lantern, but i only look like kyle Rayner embarrasment

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 08:31 AM
MattDay is currently offline Click here to Send MattDay a Private Message Find more posts by MattDay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet_Spidey
Artsy Fartsy

Wow if there is a green lantern movie to come, which is my favorit hero, i'll certainly go and watch. Only, i think they are going to need an enormous budget to make his rays look real and his enemies of course.
And with the sequel of batman begins coming up costing a lot of money as well to pay all of those star actors, i think the GL-movie idea will rest a while.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 08:46 AM
Scarlet_Spidey is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet_Spidey a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet_Spidey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

People want nothing but superheroes today (besides sex) you should have seen how excited they were. They make We see.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 05:56 PM