KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Worst Reasons for Villany.

Worst Reasons for Villany.
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worst Reasons for Villany.

What characters have the worst reason for villany?
c&p'd.

Dr. Doom's main reason for being a villain is to get back at a guy he went to college with...

Lex Luthor, because he lost his hair...seriously.

The Walrus, a guy who turned to crime because he had the proportionate size, strength and speed of a Walrus.

Rainbow Rider. Color blindness.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 09:13 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Doc Ock...... cos his daddy didn't love him.....aawwwww

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 02:29 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Well Doom's villainy also has a dose of mental illness to it. His scar wasn't that bad, it was mostly vanity that made it seem bad, and since then he and Reed have clashed so often, that that old College rivalry has stayed fresh, it's not like he came back and attacked him after 40 years of not doing anything.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 02:59 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

what about Murmur the flash villian he became bad because he hated the sound of people voices or somthing like that.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 03:01 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
Doc Ock...... cos his daddy didn't love him.....aawwwww
Not in Ultimates...He blames Justin Hammer and Spiderman for melding the arms to his body.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 03:04 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

ok... there is the arm thing as well..... but his entire viewpoint on life was majorly influenced by his absent father and over-protective mother

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 03:38 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Big Wheel. To get back at guy who picked up on him in school.

http://www.seanbaby.com/stupcom/bigwheel.htm

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 03:44 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Big Wheel. To get back at guy who picked up on him in school.

http://www.seanbaby.com/stupcom/bigwheel.htm

yeah..look out he's got a big wheel..a big wheel of doom.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 03:47 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I always thought Juggernaught's was lame.
I'm now indesructible I'm gonna go on a rampage to destroy my step brother cause he got all the attention.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 03:51 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

what about Scarecrow..he was picked on a school now he wants to show the world the meaning of fear...(though I do like him as a villian)

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 03:52 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

what would be a good reason for becomming a super-villain?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 03:57 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

to make the world tremble at your feet because you are destine to rule it?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 04:04 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

how about: that guy cut me up in traffic...... now i shall crush his city and bring the world to it's knee's

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 04:07 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

how about : that guy cut me up in traffic...... now i shall crush his city and bring the world to it's knee's

yeah that'll work too

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 04:08 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Well Doom's villainy also has a dose of mental illness to it. His scar wasn't that bad, it was mostly vanity that made it seem bad, and since then he and Reed have clashed so often, that that old College rivalry has stayed fresh, it's not like he came back and attacked him after 40 years of not doing anything.

Doom is not only a "villain" he's also a king, a genious, and a respectable man.Richards is just a stretching genious that can't even cook himself something different from fish and fries.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 04:19 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

For fun. Like The Shade. Or for revenge. Like Sinestro.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 04:57 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

or to get chicks and cash..like captain cold

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 04:58 PM
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

didn't thanos stub his toe as a youth........

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 05:02 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

professor Zoom. "oh im gonna be a villain beucase i looked up to Barry allen when i was young but when i came back to the past to hang out with him turns out he died or something so im gonna snap and have a nervous breakdown, then end up being destined to be killed by him sometime in his immediate future, aarrarrghhh!"

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 05:41 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

I donno but if any villian used the because I was bored excuse I'd die.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 05:53 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote