KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » I always wanted power

I always wanted power
Started by: K3VIL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K3VIL
Neutral Force

I always wanted power

Recently I'm thinking often to rule my nation and change things in the right way, to make it a better place for everyone, stop criminal activities once and for all, but also rule over the others without being a despot, but certainly using the power I want to have.
Do you think I'm crazy?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 09:21 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

yes.... and i shall use my fantastic stretchiness to thwart your misguidedly evil plans

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 09:27 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think its an italian and spanish thing dictatorship kevil it has happened sadly a lot in your nations historysad upsetting

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 09:47 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

I serioursly think that my nation ruled from me would be a better place, but I don't pretend the others to understand.I'm serious

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 10:14 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Re: I always wanted power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K3VIL
Recently I'm thinking often to rule my nation and change things in the right way, to make it a better place for everyone, stop criminal activities once and for all, but also rule over the others without being a despot, but certainly using the power I want to have.
Do you think I'm crazy?

Sounds like you want to be a dictator.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 10:19 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Yeah, lots of dictatorships start that way. I have no doubt your intentions are good, but running a country simply isn't that easy. No intentions will ever eliminate crime, or make everyone relatively happy, or ensure that they all have jobs, or a stable economy, or {fill in}, etc. Most of us would trash any country in the world because we don't have the experience necessary to operate on that sort of scale...and we'd probably all be trying to "do good". Most governments, hell even the best of them, are flawed and inefficient...and most countries have hundreds of years of experience with various forms of government. Taking over and trying to make instant changes isn't the answer...but if you ever figure out a way to do it well, let me know...I'd love to hear about it.

-DM

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 10:30 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Be an Enlightened Despot!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 10:52 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

The coming of far greater purposes are inhabiting in your mind. you need to seriously take a cold shower and realize that you can never force things onto others while having power - and that my friend is true power.

I suggest you also watch Star Wars Episode III because you'd prolly join the dark side LOLOL

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 05:30 AM
HarmoNiC FLo is currently offline Click here to Send HarmoNiC FLo a Private Message Find more posts by HarmoNiC FLo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mako Victim
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like pancakes

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:29 AM
Mako Victim is currently offline Click here to Send Mako Victim a Private Message Find more posts by Mako Victim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

yeah... pancakes rule

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 01:56 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: I always wanted power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K3VIL
Do you think I'm crazy?

No. Try it. as long as you dont hurt anyone during ur attack

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 04:36 PM
Dark Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote