KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Marvel's Justice League

Marvel's Justice League
Started by: NoFate007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NoFate007

Marvel's Justice League

Ok, so they decide to do a series that is like the Justice League Unlimited, where all the heroes are together and lead by a few key players...here are the people I'd assume have a shot at being those leaders:

Captain America
Cyclops
Iron Man
Mister Fantastic
Silver Surfer
Spider-Man
Thor
Wolverine

Honorable mentions: Captain Marvel, Thor, Daredevil, Hulk, Black Panther, Ghost Rider, much of the X-Men and the rest of the F4

I see it like this...Professor X oversees the entire group, so actually, he doesn't count. Captain America, Cyclops, Iron Man, Reed Richards, Silver Surfer, Spider-Man, and Wolverine are the ones that are the leaders of this entire group of people, along with Xavier. The reason I have Wolverine AND Cyclops on there is to create tension and because we all know Cyclops is the better leader, but Wolverine is THE X-Men character that you wanna see team up with people like this, and he's much too popular not to be one of these...

Now, question. This is a universal "versus" thread.

How do they fare up against the Marvel universe? Now, keep in mind, just like in JLU, the other Marvel characters have missions they do as well, but they aren't the leaders.

Can this group do as good a job at protecting the world as JLU did with their gallery of villains?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 05:19 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hulkfan

never again

(JUSTICE LEAGUES) (MARVEL)

SUPERMAN PHOENIX thats all
BATMAN
WONDER WOMAN
FLASH
THE ALIEN GUY
HAWK GIRL
GL

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 07:07 AM
hulkfan is currently offline Click here to Send hulkfan a Private Message Find more posts by hulkfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Strange needs to be in there somewhere, everyone needs magical defenses.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 07:17 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Re: never again

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hulkfan
(JUSTICE LEAGUES) (MARVEL)

SUPERMAN PHOENIX thats all
BATMAN
WONDER WOMAN
FLASH
THE ALIEN GUY
HAWK GIRL
GL

Uh...rephrase that entire post? I have no idea what you're saying here.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 07:38 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
What If...

This is a cartoon show they are coming out with?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 07:52 AM
What If... is currently offline Click here to Send What If... a Private Message Find more posts by What If... Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

LOL. oh gawd the idocrasy.

Dr Strange and Namor too.

Their like the JLA's Dr Fate & Aquaman.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 08:03 AM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Originally posted by NoFate007
Ok, so they decide to do a series that is like the Justice League Unlimited, where all the heroes are together and lead by a few key players...here are the people I'd assume have a shot at being those leaders:

Captain America
Cyclops
Iron Man
Mister Fantastic
Silver Surfer
Spider-Man
Thor
Wolverine

Honorable mentions: Captain Marvel, Thor, Daredevil, Hulk, Black Panther, Ghost Rider, much of the X-Men and the rest of the F4

I see it like this...Professor X oversees the entire group, so actually, he doesn't count. Captain America, Cyclops, Iron Man, Reed Richards, Silver Surfer, Spider-Man, and Wolverine are the ones that are the leaders of this entire group of people, along with Xavier. The reason I have Wolverine AND Cyclops on there is to create tension and because we all know Cyclops is the better leader, but Wolverine is THE X-Men character that you wanna see team up with people like this, and he's much too popular not to be one of these...

How do they fare up against the Marvel universe? Now, keep in mind, just like in JLU, the other Marvel characters have missions they do as well, but they aren't the leaders.

Can this group do as good a job at protecting the world as JLU did with their gallery of villains?

Close, but not quite.

Moving...

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 08:26 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
What If...

Is this a cartoon show or comic they are coming out with???!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 06:11 PM
What If... is currently offline Click here to Send What If... a Private Message Find more posts by What If... Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Here A good team Magneto
Juggernaut
Morg
Apocalypse
X-Man
Drax

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 04:55 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Re: Marvel's Justice League

Originally posted by NoFate007

Captain America
Cyclops
Iron Man
Mister Fantastic
Silver Surfer
Spider-Man
Thor
Wolverine

There should probably be at least one or two female characters in the leading team. Probably IW and/or Storm.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 05:19 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

I agree with X, IW or storm, preferably storm

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 05:26 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

IW would be better... she's way more powerful...

plus if this justice league ever fought dc's they'd need her big time...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 05:40 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Uh...Squadron Supreme?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 03:07 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by pr1983
IW would be better... she's way more powerful...

plus if this justice league ever fought dc's they'd need her big time...

In terms of energy generatable no she is not.

IW is very dangerous and her powers are very versatile but that doesnt necessarily relate to power. Iw is very powerful though but i wouldnt say she is more powerful than Storm.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 03:27 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

In raw power, she may not be as high as Storm, but Sue's powers allow her to do some very insidious things, far more dangerous than Storm, in my opinion.

But if Marvel made a TV show, I think a Gruenwald Squadron series would be cool, they don't fight to protect the world, they fight to protect their world, they literally were in command and owned everything. Superheroes in villianous roles always appeal to me.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 04:15 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
In terms of energy generatable no she is not.

IW is very dangerous and her powers are very versatile but that doesnt necessarily relate to power. Iw is very powerful though but i wouldnt say she is more powerful than Storm.

in a fight against the justice league of dc i'd go for sue every time... i think she brings more to a fight than storm...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 06:19 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I see it like this if Marvel was to make a team that could come close to mirroring the Justice League, this is the team roster that I'd pick....
1) Captain America -vs- Batman
2) Gladiator -vs- Superman
3) Makkari -vs- Flash (being an Eternal I can imagine that Makkari would be able to tap into the Speed Force in the DC universe... just putting it out there, but you never know.. Eternals manipulate energy right!)
4) She Hulk (current stats) -vs- Wonder Woman
5) Quasar -vs- Green Lantern
6) Namor -vs- Aquaman
7) Vision -vs- Martian Manhunter (not quite but close)
8) Hawk Eye -vs- Green Arrow
9) Wonderman -vs- Captain Atom
10) Beta Ray Bill (Thor is Dead) -vs- Captain Marvel (Shazam)
11) Hercules (classic) -vs- Lobo (he was briefly a member of The JLA)
12) Ironman -vs- Steel
13) Magneto -vs- Static (Adult version... does this count?)
14) Wolverine -vs- Wildcat
16) Spider Woman -vs- Hawk Girl
17) Psylocke -vs- Black Canary
18) Hulk (Inteligent merged version) -vs- Atom Smasher
19) Dr. Strange -vs- Dr. Fate
20) Rogue (Sage upgraded) -vs- Super Girl
21) Mr. Fantastic -vs- Elastic Man
22) Black Cat (reformed) -vs- Vixen
23) Storm -vs- Red Tornado
24) Fire Star -vs- Fire
25) Iceman -vs- Ice
26) Forge -vs- Mr. Terrific 2
27) Cyclops -vs- Dr. Light 4
28) Black Widow -vs- Huntress
29) Angel -vs- Warhawk
30) The Wasp -vs- The Atom
This is the Marvel team that I would choose to fight the Justice League Unlimited series characters, and I have no doubt that they would be up to holding it down as well as any League could.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 09:50 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

no spidy,,,

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 06:05 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Wow, I forgot I made this thread. Now that Sentry is a big character, you could obviously put him on the team. I'll have to remember to redo this whole thing when I get up in the morning...I can't think at 2:10 after a long night.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 06:09 AM
Templares
Sleep Deprived

Marvel's Justice League

Helmut Zemo
Songbird
Fixer
Radioactive man
Atlas
MachIV
Joystick
. . . . .?
smokin'

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 06:24 AM
Templares is currently offline Click here to Send Templares a Private Message Find more posts by Templares Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote