KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Atomika:God is Red.

Atomika:God is Red.
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Atomika:God is Red.

quote:
God is Red is set in an alternate universe. Atomika is the God of the twentieth century. The story begins in the Soviet Union in 1934. All religion has been deemed counter productive to the state and outlawed. Technology has become god.

Mother Russia's son is called Atomika. His father is the iron within the earth. The iron that man has used to forge his technology and become the dominant species.

With America (Liberty) conquered, Russia has tapped the earth's core to become the center of the planet's only existing source of energy. The sky is dead and the violence of the sun has been tamed by Atomika. Much of the planet has become an industrial wasteland. The planet has evolved into a machine feeding the furnaces of its industry.

This is the world of Atomika.

Issue#1 Issue 1
In an alternate past, where the Revolution has become the State, Liberty has been destroyed and the gods walk the Earth, a new power is rising. Forged in the bowels of the planet, Atomika is the first man-made deity, the God of Technology and the 21st Century. Now, he must hunt down and kill the ancient gods who have ruled since the dawn of time, a quest that will change the fate of humanity, and shake the world.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

I don't know about you, but this seems pretty awesome.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 09:08 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm looking for it tmz thanks for the heads up it looks great long pig!

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 12:44 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

No prob.
I saw this and my jaw dropped. Looks outstanding....it's not very politically correct (Russians are the evil guys and US are the good guys) but the story is very original.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 12:52 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

It looks great and original for a changesmile I think the title is a homage to the old Atomika press, so it should be very coolsmile

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 12:57 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

You remember the old Atomika press?
Impressive!

The God in the first pic is obviously a Norse God, possibly Odin....I can't wait to see this pan out.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 01:02 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am buying it tmz, means going into town with the bombs going off I don't like being on the tube at the moment and I live outside the congestion zone so I rarely drive in at the weekends as it costs me more money. Might have to though I don't want to be on the tubesad

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 01:06 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

That shit is just really out of control.

But hey, if you get on the telly, give ol' longpig a shout out! laughing

"Yes, I think it's terrible about the bombing, and....WHAT UP TO LONGPIG WOOOO!!"

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 01:35 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
That shit is just really out of control.

But hey, if you get on the telly, give ol' longpig a shout out! laughing

"Yes, I think it's terrible about the bombing, and....WHAT UP TO LONGPIG WOOOO!!"

big grin

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 02:26 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

No prob.
I saw this and my jaw dropped. Looks outstanding....it's not very politically correct (Russians are the evil guys and US are the good guys) but the story is very original.

meh.... it doesn't sound that great to me...... i sense some sarcasm in your non-PC comment about good guys V's bad guys..... but i'll just remind you that only one country has ever used Atomic, Biological and Chemical weapons on others...... can you guess which country that was?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 02:39 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

No sarcasm at all.....huh

I'm gussing you mean America, which is why I pointed out that the book showed America as the good guys.

Not that I mind America dishing out atomic bombs if needed, whatever's needed to do the job.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 02:57 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

do you mind if other countries feel the same way?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:07 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

No sarcasm at all.....huh

I'm gussing you mean America, which is why I pointed out that the book showed America as the good guys.

Not that I mind America dishing out atomic bombs if needed, whatever's needed to do the job.

sorry .... missunderstood you... i thought you were saying that America was the good guys... not that that's what it says in the comic

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:09 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do I mind if others feel the same way?
Of course I do, I don't have any problems with being a hypocrite. stick out tongue

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 05:36 AM
Bentley
Seitei

I'm finally saving to get the second TPB of this thing, took me long enough.

Has anyone read it by any chance?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 14th, 2012 10:25 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Never heard of it. Looks interesting

Old Post Jun 16th, 2012 06:30 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote