KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths (Next DC Animated Movie)

Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths (Next DC Animated Movie)
Started by: -Pr-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths (Next DC Animated Movie)

Didn't see a thread for this already...

from ENI

Warner Home Video confirms for us news first reported by Ain' It Cool News that the next direct-to-video DC Comic animated feature after Superman/Batman: Public Enemies will be called "Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths".

This will be an original story by award-winning animation/comic writer Dwayne McDuffie (Justice League) and based on canon from the well-known original DC Comics "Crisis" storyline.

In Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths, a “good” Lex Luthor arrives from an alternate universe to recruit the Justice League to help save his Earth from the Crime Syndicate, a gang of villainous characters with virtually identical super powers to the Justice League. What ensues is the ultimate battle of good versus evil in a war that threatens both planets and, through a diabolical plan launched by Owlman, puts the balance of all existence in peril.

The movie will feature an all-star cast of voice talent which includes Mark Harmon (NCIS) as Superman, James Woods (Ghosts of Mississippi) as Owlman, Chris Noth (Sex and the City, Law & Order) as Lex Luthor, William Baldwin (Dirty Sexy Money) as Batman, Gina Torres (Serenity, Firefly) as Super Woman and Bruce Davison (X-Men) as the President.

Bruce Timm (BTAS) will be the executive producer on this project with Lauren Montgomery (Wonder Woman, Green Lantern) and Sam Liu (Superman/Batman: Public Enemies) sharing director duties.

Look for this movie to be released in the Spring of 2010 and be sure to check out the first two images from the movie which were sent to us by Warner Home Video below in our GALLERY.

PICS:

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Last edited by -Pr- on Sep 19th, 2009 at 10:29 AM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2009 10:24 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

They're being invaded by . . . Dan Dreiberg?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2009 12:27 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
They're being invaded by . . . Dan Dreiberg?

wrong owl. stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 19th, 2009 12:34 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

I was expecting it to be Crisis on Infinite Earth

Old Post Sep 19th, 2009 03:44 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by xJLxKing
I was expecting it to be Crisis on Infinite Earth

Same here...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 19th, 2009 05:22 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I just may buy this

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 19th, 2009 07:31 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

manhunter looks cooler in the justice league animated series. that version of the justice league was drawn the best

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 04:06 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 04:43 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

damn Kevin Conroy isnt doing the voice of batman.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 05:21 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Badabing
Found a trailer.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...S/news/?a=10528

wow. not what i was expecting at all, and yet i'm looking forward to it. love the animation style... it's like a less blocky jlu...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 05:40 AM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

james woods. that is all.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 06:21 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

It seems like they are replacing Anti-Monitor with Owlman and changing the story around.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 02:05 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

it's not crisis on infinite earths...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 06:01 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

A friend and I went to a casting call many months ago for voice actors that they had in North Hollywood. I was auditioning for Batman and my friend went in for Supes. They told me they liked my voice, but I sounded a bit too young to be Batman, but then I didn't know which version of Batman they were gonna use. My friend didn't get the part either, and there was so much talent at that voice casting audition. Well, seems like they've chosen Billy Baldwin to be Batman, good job...

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 02:02 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Where's Daly, Conroy, and Brown?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 07:53 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

So what, Owl Man is behind the plot to kill the multiverse?! Owl Man.

no expression

I'll watch it anyway. But really.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 08:49 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

There's taking off on the JLA graphic novel Earth-2 - by Grant Morrison & Frank Quitely - where the alternate Luthor from the negative matter universe comes to recruit the JLA to help his world.
This is no original story by Dwayne(Armbar)McDuffie. stick out tongue

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 09:29 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Digi

no expression

owlman played by james woods.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 03:14 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I'm wondering if Kevin will be doing the voice for Earth 2 Batman.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 03:21 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Digi

no expression

Owlman is that universe's Batman. It's not that much of stretch in that perspective.
Originally posted by -Pr-
owlman played by james woods.
Win. thumb up

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 03:22 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote