KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Which DC characters do you want to see on the Big screen?

Which DC characters do you want to see on the Big screen?
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Which DC characters do you want to see on the Big screen?

If you want, express what director you would like to see work on the film. And or actors/actresses. Some of the ones I'd like to see are:

Atom
Flash (WB is working on this now)
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
Aquaman
Captain Atom
Swamp Thing
Since Grifter, I'd like to see WB tackle this character. Marvel has Punisher, DC should make Grifter.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 09:39 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Adam Strange.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 01:52 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Michael Holt

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 04:17 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

The other Earth GLs in a movie that won't suck.
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
New Gods

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 04:20 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Hal Jordan in a movie befitting his character.

Green Arrow might be cool.
Wonder Woman

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 07:02 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Booster Gold.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2011 07:03 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Flash & Captain Marvel..

Although I know Cap Marvel would be more of a risk, but then his comics were really popular at one time, and the Magic word Shazam is well known.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 11:33 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Flash & Captain Marvel..

Although I know Cap Marvel would be more of a risk, but then his comics were really popular at one time, and the Magic word Shazam is well known.

they should make him a regular on DC cartoons first and get his popularity up

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 11:57 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by ankur29
they should make him a regular on DC cartoons first and get his popularity up

thumb up

They are doing so more and more to be fair. He's appeared numerous times on Batman the Brave and the Bold, as a big deal.

Plus there's his appearances in Batman/ Superman Public enemies, and Superman/Shazam Return of BA.

Its a shame though they only had him appearing in that one episode of JLU (Awsome episode though)

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 12:20 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Green Arrow

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 12:31 PM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Hunter/Prey Doomsday
Validus
Powergirl (and not some boney, flat-muscled version)

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 03:45 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Lobo

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 04:17 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

power girl and wonder woman..

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 04:31 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Anybody see the first pic of henry cavill as superman yet? Looks pretty awesome to me... smile

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/8...mg_8559608.html

Old Post Aug 4th, 2011 06:46 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

^ Not bad...not bad at all.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 03:41 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Deathstroke

Old Post Aug 5th, 2011 04:12 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
thumb up

They are doing so more and more to be fair. He's appeared numerous times on Batman the Brave and the Bold, as a big deal.

Plus there's his appearances in Batman/ Superman Public enemies, and Superman/Shazam Return of BA.

Its a shame though they only had him appearing in that one episode of JLU (Awsome episode though)

yeah your right ,
the Batman BnB eps were pretty cool too
he's ought to appear in young justice also

Old Post Aug 12th, 2011 09:25 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

For solo movies, what could work:

Wonder Woman
Shazam and the Marvel family
Green Arrow

DC does have a good collection of mystic characters, but could any of them carry a movie? Or must it be a collection of Zatanna, Phantom Stranger, Deadman, Dr. Fate, Spectre, The Demon et al. working together as the Shadowpact?
Maybe...

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Aug 12th, 2011 09:43 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Shazam could be awesome if they play it as a classic Spielberg type movie, because I feel it needs to focus on Billy as a character more then Captain Marvel... but that could fail spectacularly.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 12th, 2011 11:17 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Shazam could be awesome if they play it as a classic Spielberg type movie, because I feel it needs to focus on Billy as a character more then Captain Marvel... but that could fail spectacularly.
They need to make the character more popular first. Unfortunately 90% of earth's population would say "some kind of Superman rip-off" when they see a trailer.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2011 10:02 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote