KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Marvel Studios Phase 2!

Marvel Studios Phase 2!
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Marvel Studios Phase 2!

With The Avengers movie finished Phase 1 is complete. Marvel Phase 2 Speculations!?!

http://www.sidekickcast.com/?p=6962

What do u believe we'll see n what would u like/love/hate to see in Marvel Studios' Phase 2?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post May 9th, 2012 07:37 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Ok guess I'll go first. Of course I can't wait for IM3 Cap 2 and The next Avengers movie. Thor 2 I would like to see but I'm not nearly has psyched for it as I am pretty much any of the others confirmed.

I'd love to

My hope for the next Avengers is Red Skull is found to have spent the last 70 years in the far parts of space being that he wanted to be so far beyond all other humans and hes unaged and even more evil. He makes it back to Earth and upon learning of the Avengers he establishes a team of his own consisting of The Mandarin, Enchantress, The Leader, n perhaps Baron Zemo to take out the heroes. At the end we could find Red Skull was jus a pwn Thanos found to test the team and manipulate to gain something much more important before his true goal and fight againist the Avengers in Avengers 3!

Finally see a awesome Black Panther solo movie that could lead to him in atleast 1 Avengers movie.

A solo Ruffalo Hulk movie, I think everyone knows the basics and just wants to see Hulk SMASH while Bruce is fighting his own fear of inner beast. So lets jus ignore Norton's and neither confirm or deny it completely. But can we please see him fight with someone besides Ross or more army?

Namor would be awesome but heard he's owned by Universal which is odd. I'd thought he'd be too closely tied to the F4 to not be part of them owned by Fox. Either way he wouldn't be nearly as cool without Reed n Sue interaction IMO

I still want my Iron Fist staring Ray Park damnit! mad

Inhumans would be cool to see. Wonder who'd make a awesome Black Bolt while not having any lines and still having a powerful presence in the film.

A Shield movie would be awesome if done right. Definitely wanna see more Maria Hill actually doing what she's capable of. Still think I'd wanna see either a Nick Fury Agent of Shield first or prequel afterwards and separately also thou.

I'd like to

See Dr Strange if done well and intriguing. But it'd have to be pretty dark and adult and very powerful for my approval.

War Machine solo movie might be cool

Guardians of the Galaxy, which I hear is happening so cool!

The Kree, Mar-Vell for sure but I wanna see allot of Kree and the Kree empire leading into a Captain Marvel movie.

Fox finally relinquish the rights to Fantastic 4 and Daredevil and give Marvel a shot at doing it right. Then maybe we can see a real Silver Surfer on the big screen with Thanos! eek!

Punisher rights have reverted to Marvel but personally I liked the last 2 and thought War Zone was dead on. (Except for Frank punching through the coke head, err head) erm

Blade has also reverted to Marvel but I seriously can't see that getting much better. If they can do it as good or atleast pretty close then I'm all for it. I just don't think so.

Hawkeye n Black Widow solos could be pretty sweet but not really a necessity IMO

I'd hate to

See Pym on the big screen AT ALL!
I hate Ant-Man, Giant-Man, Goliath, Yellowjacket, the Wasp, whatever the hell you wanna call him I HATE PYM!!! mad
The only cool thing to come from Pym is Ultron. So it sucks we can't really see Ultron in an Avengers movie without him but screw Pym I hate Pym!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Last edited by Entity on May 12th, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Old Post May 12th, 2012 09:56 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

well you are not the only one hoping for an Inhumans movie my friend! not long after I saw the Avengers I saw people online talking about a possible Inhumans movie and now all I can think is I would love to see that.

Although I would wait until GOTG has come out to see how well the general audience handles characters they have never heard of.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post May 12th, 2012 03:25 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

I think a great origin character for the next avengers movie would be Quasar(Wendell Vaughn). He was working for shield at the time they were testing the quantum bands. After the first guy blew himself up using them, he put them on to stop an attack. They could even use the first Avengers movie to fill in the story. We need the one and only Cosmic Avenger!

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post May 12th, 2012 07:53 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

what ever happens i want to see the Avengers fail in the next Avengers movie. I want to see a world wide war being faught with supernatural powers. I want to see The Avengers lose control of themselves and suffer significant loses..,setting up for a third. I would like to see the watchers introduced and Dr, Strange. It would be aces if they could set up a crossover with the X-men or fantastic four. I would like to see these teams come together in some way. What ever happens there needs to be a great struggle to much for just the avengers and shield to defend against.

Personally, i don't think there needs to be another Hulk, Iron Man or Captain america movie. If anything i could see the need for another Thor movie.Either way, i'm fine with what ever is decided on as long as we get to see Thor being given the odinforce and more feats from Captain America.

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on May 14th, 2012 at 03:27 AM

Old Post May 14th, 2012 03:23 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity
I'd hate to
I hate Ant-Man, Giant-Man, Goliath, Yellowjacket, the Wasp, whatever the hell you wanna call him I HATE PYM!!! mad
The only cool thing to come from Pym is Ultron. So it sucks we can't really see Ultron in an Avengers movie without him but screw Pym I hate Pym!

Pym freakin rocks. And his recent Wasp persona elevated him to one of the more interesting heroes in Marvel today. The guys a beast now.

Old Post May 14th, 2012 04:42 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Re: Marvel Studios Phase 2!

With The Avengers movie finished Phase 1 is complete. Marvel Phase 2 Speculations!?!

http://www.sidekickcast.com/?p=6962

What do u believe we'll see n what would u like/love/hate to see in Marvel Studios' Phase 2?

A Hercules movie. Herc and Thor in Avengers 2 or 3 would be awesome. The dialogues between Herc, Thor, Stark, and Hulk would be hilarious.

So, Herc, Thor, Stark, and Hulk walk into a bar... [intro]

Also, forget BW and Hawkeye. The on most deserving of a movie is Nick Fury. A Nick Fury or SHIELD movie is something that could work with tie-ins to Captain America.

The obvious foe is Hydra and it's heads. This team would due nicely as foes.
(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 22nd, 2012 05:09 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Rumor: MS. MARVEL Headed To The Big Screen? They Have A Script?

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...y/news/?a=60176

Old Post May 23rd, 2012 05:53 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I'd really like to see Ms. Marvel on the big screen, but if you push Carol without really getting into her predecessor, Mar-Vell himself, it won't work as optimally as it could or should.

Ideally, I would spear ahead with a Captain Mar-Vell movie first, introducing Carol as a supporting character with a fairly significant role and possible love interest for Mar-Vell. Because there's a lot of history and canon to have to condense and edit to make sense for the movie-verse, Mar-Vell's origin would likely be a combination of his original one, the turning point where he receives the Nega-Bands/title "Protector of the Universe", and some possible Ultimate influence.

Have Mar-Vell heroically die during Avengers 2, and then Carol assumes his mantle and takes his place as Ms. Marvel.

If I had the time and patience, I'm pretty confident I could write a halfway decent synopsis to a Mar-Vell film.

Old Post May 23rd, 2012 06:59 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

As far as the Ant-Man movie goes, they really need to scrap the idea of having the different Ant-Men through the ages, imo. Apparently, there was talk of having the film start off with Pym in the 60s, Scott Lang in the 80s-90s, and then the current Ant-Man being O'Grady. Hank and Janet as the stars in the film would be great, especially considering their dynamic personalities and the fact that they're fan favorite characters who can definitely carry a movie on their own.

As far as the feel and overall vibe of the movie, it should be similar in tone to Iron Man: packed full of action, super-science/tech nerdery, and have it's fair share of comedic and romantic moments to wrap it all nicely in a bow.

Ideally, I'd save Ultron for the Avengers franchise, but if Avengers 2 is going to deal with Thanos, you may as well introduce everyone's favorite genocidal robot in the Ant-Man movie.

Old Post May 23rd, 2012 07:11 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
As far as the Ant-Man movie goes, they really need to scrap the idea
Fixed! smile

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post May 23rd, 2012 07:17 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I think Marvel needs to be very careful and not try to go overboard with too many movies and try to turn the movie verse into the JLU. A different character every scene.

I would like to see the new Spider-Man movie do well, then maybe have him join in the Avengers sequel if he fits in.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Nova Richard Rider introduced as a movie, as a way to help tie the cosmic threat of Thanos to Earth. To kind of bridge the gap.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Shield film featuring the Black Widow and Hawkeye in it. A kind of Marvel Mission Impossible.

I don't really like the idea of Pym being on the team. You have Iron Man and Bruce Banner. The brains department is covered. The only reason to include him is to get to Ultron.

A stand alone Black Panther movie might be interesting if done right.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 24th, 2012 12:30 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stall_19
Herald of Galactus

Originally posted by Newjak

I would like to see the new Spider-Man movie do well, then maybe have him join in the Avengers sequel if he fits in.

No. Spider-Man should't be in any Avengers film. The movies already have enough characters to juggle, no need to add more. The only acceptable additions would be Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne though I'd only consider that necessary if they were going to Ultron route.

They need to focus on the characters they have and not looking to add a ton more.

Old Post May 24th, 2012 09:25 PM
Stall_19 is currently offline Click here to Send Stall_19 a Private Message Find more posts by Stall_19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

And also Spider-Man can't join the Avengers its a different movie company.

Old Post May 25th, 2012 06:37 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

I'd hate to

How about a movie called Pym: The Motion Picture? It would trace the incredible story of Pym through his Ant-Man, Giant-Man, Goliath, Yellowjacket, and Wasp personas.

I'd like to see a Dr Strange movie. Hard to get right but could be really good if they did.

I don't think we need another Hulk movie. Yes he worked well in Avengers but don't overdo it.

I don't think I could be bothered with a Black Widow or Hawkeye film. Or Black Panther.

I really liked Blade 1 & 2. But I don't know if a revival would be the same.

After Iron Man 2 I'm not sure we need another one. I'm not really sure we need CM 2 or Thor 2 for that matter. Though you would think they could come up with something good with Thor.

Mandarin? They won't use him because one of the Marvel guys said he was an offensive racist stereotype.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2012 03:11 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 02:20 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Originally posted by ares834
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...avengers-343228

**** YES!!!

**** YES!!!
**** YES!!!
**** YES!!!
**** YES!!!
**** YES!!!
**** YES!!!
**** YES!!!
**** YES!!!
**** YES!!!
**** YES!!!
**** YES!!!

INDEED! **** YES!!!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 03:52 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

i would love to see spider-man in the avengers even though it might not be possible. spider, hulk, and tony would play well off each other.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 04:04 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ctsketch

Will be very interesting to see how they pull off Rocket Racoon

Old Post Jun 29th, 2012 02:20 PM
ctsketch is currently offline Click here to Send ctsketch a Private Message Find more posts by ctsketch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Two words. New Avengers. Put Spider-man and Wolverine in the same movie and Avatar can kiss its box office records goodbye.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Last edited by SamZED on Jul 4th, 2012 at 07:35 AM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2012 07:32 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote