KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Ultimate Spider-man Animated

Ultimate Spider-man Animated
Started by: Estacado

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

Ultimate Spider-man Animated

So anyone watching this?
You checked an episode with Thor in it and it's pretty good the jokes had rofl.

Here you can guys can find the episodes:
http://www.watchcartoononline.com/u...e-1-great-power

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Jun 13th, 2012 at 01:27 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 01:18 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Are you frigging kidding me?!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 01:39 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Why?

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 01:42 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
Why?
Its basically panned because of the style involved. Although the jokes themselves can be funny it takes too much influence from family guy, and has loebs writing style all over it (the constant crossovers) . I thinks its actually one of the few shows where there are petitions for it to be cancelled. People are also quite pissed that they cancelled Spectacular Spiderman and are ending Avengers EMH to make this and an avengers show in the same style. You not gonna find too much love for this show.

Made by Jugg666

Last edited by HueyFreeman on Jun 14th, 2012 at 02:38 AM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2012 02:26 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Its basically panned because of the style involved. Although the jokes themselves can be funny it takes too much influence from family guy, and has loebs writing style all over it (the constant crossovers) . I thinks its actually one of the few shows where there are petitions for it to be cancelled. People are also quite pissed that they cancelled Spectacular Spiderman and are ending Avengers EMH to make this and an avengers show in the same style. You not gonna find too much love for this show.

I just read it in the Avengers thread it's a shame cause it's not comparable to Avengers cartoon the jokes are pretty good but the show it self didn't show anything to say it's better than any of the previous cartoons.

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Jun 14th, 2012 at 07:17 AM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2012 07:15 AM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by Estacado
I just read it in the Avengers thread it's a shame cause it's not comparable to Avengers cartoon the jokes are pretty good but the show it self didn't show anything to say it's better than any of the previous cartoons.
I agree. The extra stigma of hatred comes from those shows being cancelled.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Jun 14th, 2012 07:11 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Not exactly a fan of this show. But I HAD to watch the Wolverine episode. And I loved it but mainly because I love it when those two team up. Plot is from an old Ultimate Spider-man issue where they switch bodies. And while I enjoy animated team ups the show itself isnt getting better. Only makes me want to see the New Avengers episode on AEMH even more.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 09:32 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Holy shit:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/06...ate-spider-man/

quote:
Ultimate Spider-Man is a successful show on Disney XD, with decent ratings, audience reaction and the kind of thing a broadcaster likes to hear. It was recently renewed for a second season.

For some, however, it’s not enough. Specifically, it’s not the Spectacular Spider-Man animation show that preceded it, which had a very different style, and an older demographic.

And there is one internet user called Nabil Elmjati who seems to have started a one man covert war against the show and Marvel Animation.

Since Ultimate Spider-Man began running, every Sunday he’s tweeted to Joe Quesada about how so many fans hate the show and wanted Spectacular back.

It was enough for Joe to take the bait. He told Nabil that if the show wasn’t to his liking, then he should just stop watching and that the production team were already working on season 2. Nabil agreed.

Ish.

Because, despite denials, Nabil appears to have created the site Marvel TV News which runs stories about Marvelk animation and games, but mostly about how awful the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon is, and how everyone hates it. It is registered to a “Nabil Mjati” in Morocco. So, you know. That’s him.

And then he posted the news that the Avengers Earth’s Mightiest Heroes would be cancelled and replaces with the cartoon Avengers Assemble. He also quioted from a press release, purported to be “print only”, saying “The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes won’t be renewed for the 3rd Season. Marvel Animation will present their newly developed series Marvel’s Avengers Assemble in 2013.”

Which was picked up verbatim by sites all across the internet, some like Comic Book Movie, Oh No They Didn’t, CBR, Critiques For Geeks, giving credit to Marvel TV News, others like iFanboy, ScreenRant, Geek Tyrant, Super Hero Hype, Comic Vine

Only problem was that the quote was made up. There was no official press release. It was a lie that few chose to question.

There is certainly the rumour that Earth’s Mightiest Heroes has been cancelled. It may well be replaced by the new Avengers Assemble. But no official word. Marvel TV News made up an official quote and all the websites followed suit without checking.

It gets better. Nabil also directed people on Twitter to Jeph Loeb’s Facebook page, where Loeb was being bombarded by negative comments about Ultimate Spider-Man. So much so that Jeph had to take his Facebook page down.

Except Jeph doesn’t have a Facebook page, there’s just an Author page which doesn’t take comments. It looks like Nabil may have created that too, and recruited people to write such comments. Facebook were informed of the situation and took it down.

Now there’s a Hitler Downfall video attacking which Marvel TV News”discovered”, posted and tweeted around. Did they discover it? Or did Nabil create that too?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2012 06:28 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Wait.. Is it not official about Avenger's EMH being cancelled??

I understand Nabil's frustration over Ultimate Spidey. I think what really frustrated us is the fact that this show came right after the deceased Spectacular Spidey.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2012 09:09 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Ok have a confession to make. I watched the episode with Wolverine and I liked it.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2012 10:24 PM
Stall_19
Herald of Galactus

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Ok have a confession to make. I watched the episode with Wolverine and I liked it.

Yeah..same here. Might be that it was something actually adapted from the comics, might be because it didn't feature Iron Fist & Co as much but I thought that episode was decent. Still not enough for me to quit hating the show.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2012 11:51 PM
Stall_19 is currently offline Click here to Send Stall_19 a Private Message Find more posts by Stall_19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Old Post Jul 20th, 2012 08:07 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

Juggs got stopped by running into a giant foot. Then got owned.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2012 04:08 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Show sucks ass

Old Post Jul 21st, 2012 08:04 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

They really ruin Spider Man in this show. Giving him a bike and a spider web cannon?

Heard rumors that its gonna get cancel around 2nd season. Is this true?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2012 08:14 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by basilisk
Juggs got stopped by running into a giant foot. Then got owned.

Because apparently his powers are centered around his helmet. So without it, he's a normal guy.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2012 09:43 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

Originally posted by KingD19
Because apparently his powers are centered around his helmet. So without it, he's a normal guy.
Yeah, he lost his powers when he was swallowed and crapped out without the armor. But even before with his powers on his charge got stopped dead by running into the android's foot. Another dumb episode anyway. The Juggernaut bit reminded me of that Wolv & The X-Men episode where likewise some giant monster showed up and beat up Juggernaut.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 01:34 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Well.. the last episode didn't suck. And yeah, I still keep watching the show, im an optimist.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 08:19 PM
tkitna

I've never watched an episode of it because i've read how bad it is. I guess I better catch a few on youtube to make my own opinion.

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 01:11 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by tkitna
I've never watched an episode of it because i've read how bad it is. I guess I better catch a few on youtube to make my own opinion.

Just watch the first few minutes and you'll get what all the complaining is about.

The worst part is they cancelled Spectacular Spider man and started this s***!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 09:52 AM