KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel
Started by: Firefly218

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel movie announced, release date is 2018

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 06:49 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Is this the opportunity to make a real female centric hero film? Not just about Carol Danvers, but include Black Widow and some other female heroes, ala the Lady Liberators? Marvel Studios has been accused of not being diverse enough, before this.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 08:05 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I have a sneaking suspicion , I know who Marvel will hire but keeping it to myself big grin

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 08:59 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Right now, I would cast Ali Larter.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 09:07 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by roughrider
Right now, I would cast Ali Larter.

I strongly disagree with that. Hated her in Heroes.

I would consider Alice Eve, Emma Watson, Amanda Seyfried and maybe even Anna Kendrick.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 09:46 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Heard it was Emma Blunt.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2014 12:38 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Firefly218

Ali Larter looks the most like her. She looks like she stepped right out of a page drawn by Frank Cho.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2014 03:32 AM
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Katee Sackhoff

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Oct 29th, 2014 04:49 AM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by roughrider
Ali Larter looks the most like her. She looks like she stepped right out of a page drawn by Frank Cho.

Still hate her

Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
Katee Sackhoff

thumb up

Old Post Oct 29th, 2014 05:22 AM
Femi32

I would consider Alice Eve, Emma Watson, Amanda Seyfried and maybe even Anna Kendrick.

I choose Alice Eve from your list.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2014 05:25 AM
Femi32 is currently offline Click here to Send Femi32 a Private Message Find more posts by Femi32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

No love for Panther or Inhumans? Both are 2017 releases

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Oct 29th, 2014 06:46 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shabazz916

get a blonde with a killer body... make wonder woman look silly

Old Post Oct 29th, 2014 08:16 PM
Shabazz916 is currently offline Click here to Send Shabazz916 a Private Message Find more posts by Shabazz916 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Femi32

Originally posted by Shabazz916
get a blonde with a killer body... make wonder woman look silly

I can see it now. How come Wonder Woman doesn't look formidable or look like she's from the comic, but Ms. Marvel does?!

Anyway, I believe Adrienne Palicki shouldn't have been cast as Mockingbird (not that she isn't doing a good job). She should've been saved to be considered for Ms. Marvel. She already has the looks and the height. She just needs to bulk up a little and she'll be perfect.

She was Wonder Woman in the NBC pilot, but she had bad material to work with (along with a trashy looking suit).

Old Post Oct 29th, 2014 09:07 PM
Femi32 is currently offline Click here to Send Femi32 a Private Message Find more posts by Femi32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
Katee Sackhoff

I approve.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2014 09:18 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Katie Sackoff really would be perfect

Old Post Oct 29th, 2014 09:33 PM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

They might hold off looking for an actress for now because all the ones that might be perfect for the role now might be too old or new names can pop up in in 3-5 years from now.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2014 09:54 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Inhuman
They might hold off looking for an actress for now because all the ones that might be perfect for the role now might be too old or new names can pop up in in 3-5 years from now.

Yeah, plus they need a director first

Old Post Oct 29th, 2014 11:05 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Katie Sackoff really would be perfect

I saw her once at Fan Expo Toronto in 2011. She gets less cute and more fugly when you walk closer to her. She doesn't get my vote.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2014 03:58 AM
WhiteWitchKing

So this could be like that WB Green Lantern movie right? Captain Mar-Vell flees Thanos and crashes to Earth in his ship. Carol Danvers happens to find him and he transfers his powers to her before dying. The new Captain Marvel then fights one of Thanos' minions before joining everyone else in Avengers Infinity War.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2014 05:06 PM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Katheryn Winnick is going out of her way to show her interest in playing Carol.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/What...Role-68037.html

Since I saw her guest starring on House M.D., I've always thought she was destined to be an action hero. I saw her as a potential Supergirl/Power Girl at the time, but as Captain Marvel she would be great.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2014 02:17 AM