KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Daredevil (Netflix TV series)

Daredevil (Netflix TV series)
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
roughrider
Thunderer

Daredevil (Netflix TV series)

I think this is finally deserving of it's own thread - especially with this new killer trailer. thumb up

http://youtu.be/XC7GPdBV9WQ

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 05:11 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yeah! Now that's the kind of Live Action show I wanna see from Marvel.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 05:26 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

It's getting back to the basis as defined by Frank Miller in the 1980's - not being a poor man's Spider Man, but that it's a crime series with a superhero as the star.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 05:34 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

So a poor man's Batman. In all seriousness, it looks decent. Better than Arrow at least.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 05:55 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Looks like Arrow on steroids. I'm on board.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 07:18 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Hopefully it's better than Agents of CRAP.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 07:31 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Agents of CRAP >>>>>>> Arrow, Gotham and arguably Flash

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 07:38 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Flash is about on par with current AoS IMO. But otherwise I agree.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 07:50 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

I like this trailer/teaser, better than Fan4astic

Or Fan 4 ass ticks.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 07:52 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218

Gotham, yes, but Flash and Arrow are so much better.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 08:23 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Golgo13
Gotham, yes, but Flash and Arrow are so much better.

Your opinion is invalid since you haven't seen Agents of SHIELD's most recent quality. Since the Hydra episode, AoS has been really good.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 08:27 PM
Senor Cage

Your opinion is invalid since you haven't seen Agents of SHIELD's most recent quality. Since the Hydra episode, AoS has been really good.

I've caught up to both Arrow and Agents of SHIELD. It's still pretty meh to me. Arrow is slightly better, but Flash is the best show on air right now. Even won viewers choice awards, so I'm not the only one.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 08:49 PM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

thumb up

also Daredevil looks better than i thought it would

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 08:50 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

LOL! Can't take it that someone has a different opinion? It's all subjective.

Both Arrow and Flash are rated higher than Agents. So, it's not like I'm the only one.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 09:08 PM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

LOL! Can't take it that someone has a different opinion? It's all subjective.

Both Arrow and Flash are rated higher than Agents. So, it's not like I'm the only one.

Thats not the point. Arrow, flash and agents of shield are all good shows in their own right.
The point is that its humorous that if a show or movie is not from DC, its automatically shit or decent at best in your eyes.

Also i base my opinions on "ME" watching the shows or movies, Not basing my opinions on ratings. I know you hardly watch marvel movies and shows, yet i seen you make opinions on them.
If ratings mattered then all these michael bay movies would be better movies than other films that surpass them in every way BUT money made.
MOS made good money, but it below average to me.
IromMan 3 made a shit load of money yet i thought i was disappointing

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 09:51 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've caught up to both Arrow and Agents of SHIELD. It's still pretty meh to me. Arrow is slightly better, but Flash is the best show on air right now. Even won viewers choice awards, so I'm not the only one.

Lies. There's no way someone who's seen season 2 still calls it Agents of Crap.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 10:01 PM
Based
iPinoy

Flash is overrated. Fun and better than AoS but overrated.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 10:16 PM
Based is currently offline Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Flash is great. AoS was before the break as well, we will see what they do in the new series.

Do you guys like Carter?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 11:17 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Inhuman
Thats not the point. Arrow, flash and agents of shield are all good shows in their own right.
The point is that its humorous that if a show or movie is not from DC, its automatically shit or decent at best in your eyes.

Also i base my opinions on "ME" watching the shows or movies, Not basing my opinions on ratings. I know you hardly watch marvel movies and shows, yet i seen you make opinions on them.
If ratings mattered then all these michael bay movies would be better movies than other films that surpass them in every way BUT money made.
MOS made good money, but it below average to me.
IromMan 3 made a shit load of money yet i thought i was disappointing

You're an idiot if you believe that. smile How many times do I have to say it? I've repeatedly have stated GOTG was one of my favorite super hero flicks and tied for best movie last year. Out of 10 of the Marvel movies I have truly loved 5 of them with the other five being boring or uninspired. But you'll repeatedly say the same thing over and over just because my opinion is different from yours. smile

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 11:31 PM
Senor Cage

Lies. There's no way someone who's seen season 2 still calls it Agents of Crap.

No lies, just a different opinion. Just like your opinion is that Whedons Serenity is one of the best Sci fi movies ever created. That is YOUR opinion and plenty of people who disagree.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2015 11:34 PM