KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » New Superhero Movies

New Superhero Movies
Started by: M0vieBuff

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
M0vieBuff
Supreme Ruler

New Superhero Movies

What do you think is gonna be the next superhero movie stick out tongue ?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 08:41 PM
M0vieBuff is currently offline Click here to Send M0vieBuff a Private Message Find more posts by M0vieBuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
M0vieBuff
Supreme Ruler

I'm thinkin the Fantastic Four

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 08:43 PM
M0vieBuff is currently offline Click here to Send M0vieBuff a Private Message Find more posts by M0vieBuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
duffy

next one annouced????
yeah fantastic four and i think ghost rider is planned.
but i think there will be loads and loads of comic films cause they all seem to be doing really well.
Which is great cause most are great(not spiderman)smile

Withnail: What for?
I: Ask him about his house.
Withnail: You want me to call what-his-name and ask him about his house?
I: Why not?
Withnail: Alright. what's his number?
I: I've no idea - I've never met him.
Withnail: Well neither have I. What the **** are you talking about?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2003 01:19 AM
duffy is currently offline Click here to Send duffy a Private Message Find more posts by duffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kyle Raynar

iron man would be nice or a green lantern movie

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 02:02 PM
Kyle Raynar is currently offline Click here to Send Kyle Raynar a Private Message Find more posts by Kyle Raynar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
M0vieBuff
Supreme Ruler

green lantern WOULD be cool

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 09:08 PM
Mitsubishi Beat

E.W. just had a small article about a Wonder Woman movie in the making. Sarah Michelle Gellar is rumored to play Diana Prince.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 10:06 PM
Mitsubishi Beat is currently offline Click here to Send Mitsubishi Beat a Private Message Find more posts by Mitsubishi Beat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mitsubishi Beat

Live-action Transformers movie's also in the mix. That should turn out interesting.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 10:09 PM
Mitsubishi Beat is currently offline Click here to Send Mitsubishi Beat a Private Message Find more posts by Mitsubishi Beat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

Yeah i read on IGN that there they finish making a scene where Ghost rider rides his motor cycle at full speed and blows up the all the windows

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 02:04 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
green33

the best would be All super heroes like eric bana as the hulk and Hugh Jackman as wolverine they should come together and make a movie between good and evil Marvel heros

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 09:51 PM
green33 is currently offline Click here to Send green33 a Private Message Find more posts by green33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

i think the fantastic for would be cool but i would like to see THEY FLASH somewhere he is a great charcter. Very funny...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 09:39 PM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i heard that these marvel comics are coming to screen: silver surfer, iron man, fantastic four, ghost rider, .....uh, there was more but i'm failing to remember

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 12:23 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morph

The Flash already had movies and a TV show.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 05:17 PM
Morph is currently offline Click here to Send Morph a Private Message Find more posts by Morph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

I think what they should do is slowly get a bunch of comic movies going, then throw the Onslaught storyline in there, and have all the comic heros combine to have to take him out.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 06:10 PM
TedO is currently offline Click here to Send TedO a Private Message Find more posts by TedO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I know that they're making Punisher into a movie, the poster looks really cool too. Hopefully they won't mess this one up.

I would like to see the Teen Titans or Young Justice with a movie...aw call me a sucker for the understudy of mainstream hero's.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 12:08 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-NuT
Seeks the Ring

Green Lantern would be insane! Maybe a movie with 2 superheroes teaming up to fight a common enemy.

Any ideas?

Frodo - My dear Sam.

Gollum - My Precious!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 07:32 AM
P-NuT is currently offline Click here to Send P-NuT a Private Message Find more posts by P-NuT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I think it would be cool to see a team-up movie. But not a traditional one, like Batman and Superman. I mean, at one point in the comic's they were friends!

We need two people who have never and will never get along. Like Green Lantern and Green Arrow. That would be cool, but I think they already have a comic were they have to work together dispite their differences. I'm not sure.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 07:51 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

ghost rider would be awesome. so would rai.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 07:53 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

God news there, Ghost Rider's gettin' its own movie, I think its coming out in 06' or 07'

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 07:56 AM
borgasm???
sexy munky

does anyone think that they should give a villain his own movie?
i wanna see the joker's origin and misadventures/antics/shenanigins and goings on.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 08:12 AM
borgasm??? is currently offline Click here to Send borgasm??? a Private Message Find more posts by borgasm??? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Yeah, that would be cool. But they might not do The Joker since he's supposed to be dead in Batman Movie Universe thing. But that would be cool. The Joker's one of the best villians out there.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 08:22 AM