KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Iron Man

Iron Man
Started by: Senor_Pessoba

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

Iron Man

IGN FilmForce reported a rumor that Leonardo DiCaprio is the top choice to play Marvel comic-book hero Tony Stark, aka Iron Man, in New Line Cinema's upcoming film. Although DiCaprio has reportedly not been offered the role yet, he is at the top of the filmmakers' wish list, the site said.

The film is currently being developed by Angry Films with Smallville creators Alfred Gough and Miles Millar writing the screenplay. New Line has not chosen a director yet, but has slated the film for release in 2005.

come on, you know you love Leo

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 09:40 PM
Senor_Pessoba is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Pessoba a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Pessoba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Leo huh, Well he is a playboy... If he was fitter he would be a good Tony.. Oh yeah, he'll need the armor too..

made by verauko

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 11:38 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Iron man is cool, it would be wrong for Leonardo to play him

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 11:42 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

eh..i dont have a problem with him really..the stuff he was in after Titanic was alright..Gangs of New York was good...but i agree, they could get somebody better to play Iron Man

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 12:35 AM
Senor_Pessoba is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Pessoba a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Pessoba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omegaman

Leo would suck as Iron Man!! I remember that Tony Stark was much older! I heard that Tom Cruise was attached to the movie. I would rather have him do it. Leo is all wrong for it.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 02:20 PM
Omegaman is currently offline Click here to Send Omegaman a Private Message Find more posts by Omegaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Brad Pitt would be a good choice.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 03:04 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Hes blonde though, Stark has Black hair

made by verauko

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 05:09 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

yeah tom cruise would kick some ass as iron man...it would be so much better than that dumb samurai movie he is in now

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 05:45 PM
Metroplex

Whats wrong with the Samurai movie Cruise is in now? it looks good. It does remind me a little bit of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3.

And i agree with Omegaman. Leo looks too young to play Stark.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 06:12 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

umm..maybe i just saw a bad trailer..if it is violent ill see it

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 06:27 PM
Corran
Lucifer

quote:
Originally posted by MaverickIce
Hes blonde though, Stark has Black hair
He could dye his hair, it's not unheard of.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 08:32 AM
Mav
Can't think of one

True, But hes also too skinny

made by verauko

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 01:08 PM
KidRock

not really hes pretty muscular

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 10:06 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainTrips

AHHHH Di'Crappio as beloved Tony Stark??? **SHUDDERS**
By the way, was there ever a tv movie from long ago about Iron Man? I seem to remember something...???

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 05:52 AM
CaptainTrips is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainTrips a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainTrips Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-NuT
Seeks the Ring

do you think that iron man had some sort of undergarment underneath his metal suit, or is he naked under it?

Can somebody explain

Frodo - My dear Sam.

Gollum - My Precious!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 07:18 AM
P-NuT is currently offline Click here to Send P-NuT a Private Message Find more posts by P-NuT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

I'm pretty sure he is only wearing boxers..

made by verauko

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 03:50 PM
keif

to answer a couple peoples questions there was talk of iron man being in hulk tv movie following the trial of the hulk as well as a she hulk tv movie however when bill bixby got cancer the next one became the death of the hulk to close the story line..and under the armor he wears whatever the artist draws him in..but ii have always seen underwear and t-shirt

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 08:28 AM
keif is currently offline Click here to Send keif a Private Message Find more posts by keif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Nah, Brad Pitt wouldnt be a good choice. He would be a good choice if the Captain America Movie came out. Collin Ferrell would be a good Ironman.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 08:13 PM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Or Tom Cruise would be pretty good to play as Ironman.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 08:15 PM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote