KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Ashamed Daredevil was made!

Ashamed Daredevil was made!
Started by: chica16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chica16
chica

Barf Ashamed Daredevil was made!

tsk...tsk...tsk...

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 07:02 AM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

Haven't seen it yet, but like a true geek I will.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 08:23 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

ehh..it was bad..ben affleck is poop

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 08:26 AM
Senor_Pessoba is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Pessoba a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Pessoba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
M0vieBuff
Supreme Ruler

you are all full of crap, daredevil was frickin awesome!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 07:17 PM
M0vieBuff is currently offline Click here to Send M0vieBuff a Private Message Find more posts by M0vieBuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

it wasnt better than X2, or even Spiderman, and im sure Hulk will be better too

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 09:32 PM
Senor_Pessoba is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Pessoba a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Pessoba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

While i couldnt careless for Ben Affleck the movie itself was pretty good, sure it was no X-Men or Spidey but it was good!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 12:04 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

i can't wait for hulk tomorrow

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 05:28 AM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: blah

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 05:29 AM
green33

Cool

smokin' the film was hot Jennifer Garner is fit as blood...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 09:55 PM
green33 is currently offline Click here to Send green33 a Private Message Find more posts by green33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greeny33

the film was brilliant, if not the best film i have ever seen big 9.5 out of 10, make another daredevil movie it was to good to be true

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 04:51 PM
greeny33 is currently offline Click here to Send greeny33 a Private Message Find more posts by greeny33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil-X
The Fear Of Not Knowing

I have to say I really like the movie

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 07:49 PM
Evil-X is currently offline Click here to Send Evil-X a Private Message Find more posts by Evil-X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I was embarrassed for them, I couldn't believe I actually kept myself in the theater to watch it all. They had a lot of great potential for the movie but screwed it up!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 03:57 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greeny33

DemonicGambit i think what you said sucks and i think it was brilliant

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 10:36 AM
greeny33 is currently offline Click here to Send greeny33 a Private Message Find more posts by greeny33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

As i posted some other forum, Dardevil was all right. Made 100 mil $ in the box office. And i agree its not like Spiderman or X-men but it was still good. Dialogue was predictable especially with the end with DD and Kingpin. Really dark though. Should have added some light to the fight scenes.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 03:49 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Relax greeny33 that's just my opinion on the movie

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 07:28 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

it was not brilliant... obviously you need to get out more and see more movies

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 11:53 PM
Superman5452

DareDevil was a terrible movie. There was no point to allot of stuff in the movie. Such as when Ben Affleck is putting on the DD costume he spins his staff thingy around and shows you all the things it can do "wow"(as I stare in amazement). We all know the real(comic book) Dare Devil would have just strapped it in the shown what it could do in a fight seen, and half the tricks he showed he never used in a fight seen. And one last thing, The seen where Bullseye and Dare Devil fought in the church, it was so cheezy. I mean like "It's morphin time" cheezy. Oh but demonicGambit the only good part about seeing the movie was the chocolate cake afterwords.

Buildings burn, People die, but real love is forever.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 01:28 AM
Superman5452 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman5452 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman5452 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Oh yeah huh? That was good cake (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 07:49 AM
kal-el
kryptonian slag

superman545287622 or whoever you are. The twirly shit with the clubs was quality. If you were going out to kick some arse you'd warm up first, you'd check everything was working. That scene was something missing from other superhero movies- the warrior getting ready - it kicks arse! In the comics they always show him working out out in his special gym, this bit just replaced that!yes?............no?.........

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 03:48 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Movie wasn't very good....especially how Elektra just outta nowhere picks a fight with a blind guy at some random playground. Tho i do like Michael Clark Duncan....i have to say that making a black King Pin kinda ruined his role in the movie. All and all, it was a pretty good take on the origin of DD and i think that a 2nd DD movie will be a lot better than this one.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 04:16 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote