KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » dardevil

dardevil
Started by: tyrone08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tyrone08
the new guy

Question dardevil

sad unfortuanetly idid not see the movie daredevil and need someone to give me a review anyone know where i can get a dettailedd review of movies or can anyone explained to me what happened in it

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 09:46 PM
tyrone08 is currently offline Click here to Send tyrone08 a Private Message Find more posts by tyrone08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

the movie daredevil was just uncalled for

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 05:46 AM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-NuT
Seeks the Ring

daredevil was a fun movie. It is worth seeing once, but it dosent leave you feeling like you need to see it again, a la Matrix or LOTR. The plot was fairly weak and the characters were slightly under-developed, although the action sequences were cool and jennifer garner was hot.

Its good without being great... 3/5 stars.

Frodo - My dear Sam.

Gollum - My Precious!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 07:21 AM
P-NuT is currently offline Click here to Send P-NuT a Private Message Find more posts by P-NuT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
borgasm???
sexy munky

i recommend it if you like comic books, or their movies, to be darker and more realistic. it has a much different approach than the norm (xmen, spiderman, hulk). i enjoyed it more than those others (too bright and candy-coated). but if that don't rock your boat, at least watch for cool soundtrack.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 07:55 AM
borgasm??? is currently offline Click here to Send borgasm??? a Private Message Find more posts by borgasm??? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I agree with borgasm??? the soundtrack was cool. I thought they left to much to the imagination with DD, but the action scenes were really cool!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 07:58 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strong Bad

Smile Daredevil

What do you guys think about the daredevil movie Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 05:56 AM
Strong Bad is currently offline Click here to Send Strong Bad a Private Message Find more posts by Strong Bad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greeny33

i thimk it is brilliant what do you think, and what was your favourite part.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 11:21 AM
greeny33 is currently offline Click here to Send greeny33 a Private Message Find more posts by greeny33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anarion
J.

It's good.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 11:39 AM
Anarion is currently offline Click here to Send Anarion a Private Message Find more posts by Anarion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman5452

Cheeze!!! It was all cheeze! But it had evenecence in the move so im happy big grin stick out tongue

Buildings burn, People die, but real love is forever.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 10:29 PM
Superman5452 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman5452 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman5452 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

it was okay. How many Daredevil threads are there????

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 11:28 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greeny33

not enough Metroplex

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 03:56 PM
greeny33 is currently offline Click here to Send greeny33 a Private Message Find more posts by greeny33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

laughing out loud i was looking in this section and i found about 4 of them.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 06:52 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

This forum should get a mod!

made by verauko

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 07:03 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

me no like daredevil

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 09:03 PM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Daredevil was really cool. Jennifer Garner was so damn sexy in her tight leather suit. Oh and did you happen to catch Bullseye during the credits when he's at the hospital. Awesome man. He should still be in the Daredevil sequel.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 09:43 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMerovingian

I'm not gonna go in detail, but it's a typical hero/comic movie. The story is a bit like the story of Batman. For the rest u can always rent it or sth. It's worth watching.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 12:15 PM
TheMerovingian is currently offline Click here to Send TheMerovingian a Private Message Find more posts by TheMerovingian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

I liked Daredevil and u guys r right that sound track was awesome but I think they shouldnt have made it like ben / matt could almost fly and like how every one could jump like so ****in far i mean these people were just like normal people so they should have made it a lil bit my belivable but I liked it and I thought that they did a good job picking a young Ben/matt cause i saw that kid on a disney movie and he was pretty good. Then they got AJ from the Sopranos to play the bully which was cool.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 04:42 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainInsano
Restricted

Account Restricted

The bottom line is that if you go into it thinking that you are going to see spider-man you are in for a big dissapointement. The first time I saw it I hated it, the second time after knowing the character, and that the theme is very dark compared to spider-man, It was much more enjoyable. I also think the casting was dead on. Colin Ferral was great as bullseye and Michael Clarke Duncan is perfect for the kingpin! Even though I don't care for ben affleck I think he did a pretty good job.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 11:59 PM
CaptainInsano is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainInsano a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainInsano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainInsano
Restricted

Account Restricted

Personally I don't think they should make a DareDevil sequel because Daredevil's only good badguys are Bullseye and Kingpin, all the others suck and he took care of them already. I heard that they are making an electra movie though which could be cool.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 02:46 AM
CaptainInsano is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainInsano a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainInsano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Fantastic
screw DC

I personally think Daredevil has been the best Marvel movie so far.
The battle with Bullseye was awesome.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 08:43 PM
Mr. Fantastic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Fantastic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Fantastic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote