KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Favourite Batman Movie?

Favourite Batman Movie?
Started by: Laura4Owen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Laura4Owen

Question Favourite Batman Movie?

Whats Your Favourite Batman Movie?
Mine is Batman Forever. A super performance by Jim Carrey.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 11:18 AM
Laura4Owen is currently offline Click here to Send Laura4Owen a Private Message Find more posts by Laura4Owen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I agree Batman Forever was my fav.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 11:58 PM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
My name is Neo

batman forever

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 05:02 AM
My name is Neo is currently offline Click here to Send My name is Neo a Private Message Find more posts by My name is Neo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
My name is Neo

i hate robin though, he's gay

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 05:02 AM
My name is Neo is currently offline Click here to Send My name is Neo a Private Message Find more posts by My name is Neo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I agree with you on Robin, I never liked him, he was too cocky and arogant.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 05:05 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laura4Owen

I HATE robin. i think you all have a point.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 10:17 AM
Laura4Owen is currently offline Click here to Send Laura4Owen a Private Message Find more posts by Laura4Owen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Nightwing is so much better!

made by verauko

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 04:01 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laura4Owen

Yes He Is

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 05:50 PM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I like you people!!!

Nightwing will kick Robin's butt

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 01:49 AM
greeny33

best film was batman returns with penguin

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 06:05 PM
greeny33 is currently offline Click here to Send greeny33 a Private Message Find more posts by greeny33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
imhotep
Space Cowboy

Batman, The Joker rules!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 11:50 AM
imhotep is currently offline Click here to Send imhotep a Private Message Find more posts by imhotep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman5452

The First Batman would have to be the best, because part 2 was kinda weird and part 3 Jim Carey did a good job but Gothom City wasn't gothic at all. And why was the statue of liberty in gothom anyway? plus Val Kilmer? I just couldn't get past the lisp, "ssso tell me doctor do you like the sss-curcisss" he kinda reminded me of Selvester the cat. Oh and I can't forget part 4 and iv'e tryed come on Gorge Cloony Batman never had gray hair.

Oh and I almost forgot your right JOKER RULES!!!!!

Buildings burn, People die, but real love is forever.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 01:41 AM
Superman5452 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman5452 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman5452 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

there's bits and peices of each batman films i liked...
batman- who else, THE JOKER, definitely
batman retuns- penggy of course... and catwoman, cause she's sooooo hot
batman forever- the riddler, jim did a good job
batman and robin- now tht movie shouldn't have been made... what in god's name were they thinking...

and i agree... robin is a major flamer bunny ...

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 07:04 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

The original Batman was just freakin' amazing, and the best.

Batman Returns was a really bad script that was saved by Burton's eerie directing. I mean, come on, PENGUINS WITH ROCKETS STRAPPED TO THEIR BACKS????

Batman Forever, I liked in principle, and they really tried to make Robin cool, which is admirable. Unfortunately, comics are the only things that have made Robin cool. Ever.

Batman and Robin was....ugh....*shudders* DIE JOEL SHUMACHER DIE!!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 07:09 AM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

The first Batman is the greatest incarnation of the Dark knight on film. U can't beat the role of the Joker, fantastic!
Joker: "a little romance, a little dance, batmans head on a stick!"

The second has its moments but overall the story didn't hold too much, even though the parts were nicely played.

The third was all neon and a great fun to watch, Carrey did the job and made me laugh. Val wasn't too bad, it's the Robin that ruined it all, I guess we all agree that he's gay.
Val: it's the car, chicks love the car.

That is all I only recognize 3 movies, the last one I don't even consider to be a movie. Unfortunately they wasted alot of good talent on a really cheesy and corny movie. All those actors were acting really badly in the last one. I guess it was the script that got to them all.

So, the first one is the Best, and the Forever is always gonna be most fun to watch.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 10:08 AM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

The 1st batman was the best by far. Jack was the greatest Joker imaginable. Especially in the art museum and on the commercial.

Part 2 had a terrible plot but i love how DeVito and Pfeifer delivered. They both played their roles perfectly, and Pfeifer licking that outfit of her's to give herself a "bath" was freakin HOT.-

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 02:58 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

quote:
Originally posted by Spawnie
The first Batman is the greatest incarnation of the Dark knight on film. U can't beat the role of the Joker, fantastic!
Joker: "a little romance, a little dance, batmans head on a stick!"

The second has its moments but overall the story didn't hold too much, even though the parts were nicely played.

The third was all neon and a great fun to watch, Carrey did the job and made me laugh. Val wasn't too bad, it's the Robin that ruined it all, I guess we all agree that he's gay.
Val: it's the car, chicks love the car.

That is all I only recognize 3 movies, the last one I don't even consider to be a movie. Unfortunately they wasted alot of good talent on a really cheesy and corny movie. All those actors were acting really badly in the last one. I guess it was the script that got to them all.

So, the first one is the Best, and the Forever is always gonna be most fun to watch.

I have to agree that the first one was actually the best(what an intro for the dark knight by Keaton) but I prefer Returns because it shows more of Batman

Attachment: selina_bruce---1.jpg
This has been downloaded 45 time(s).

Blade

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 03:58 AM
Daywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Daywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Daywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

quote:
Originally posted by kalantiaw
there's bits and peices of each batman films i liked...
batman- who else, THE JOKER, definitely
batman retuns- penggy of course... and catwoman, cause she's sooooo hot
batman forever- the riddler, jim did a good job
batman and robin- now tht movie shouldn't have been made... what in god's name were they thinking...

and i agree... robin is a major flamer bunny ...

I liked the "coming of age/rebellious" Robin in Batman and Robin and his costume was cooler than Batman's (Clooney Batman).

That Robin was so realistic to me because although Batman is my #1 hero, he can be an arrogant prick and it was cool to see Robin take up for himself plus you know that the Nightwing transformation is around the corner.

Great points on all of the movies though. Could you imagine an up to date Bat film done like the Adam West movie? The Joker(Nicholson),Riddler(Carrey),Catwoman(Pfeiffer
) and Penguin(Devito) Vs Batman(Keaton) and Robin(Odonnell) In a dark gothic Gotham city??? That would be awesome!!!

Attachment: 3batmen.jpg
This has been downloaded 45 time(s).

Blade

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 04:08 AM
Daywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Daywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Daywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

Yeah right, with all this Techno euphoria out there? Bolloks They would never do it the right way. We can just wish for soemthing like that.
Gotham will never be gothic again.
Keaton was the best Brucie, he had that lonesome look in his eye, like the real Dark Knight. The fist movie had that feeeeeeeeeeeel, dark mystique feel. It just rocked. The second as daywalker said, the bat was more characterized, and yes in a good way, but the rest didn't hold that much dammit.
I loved the scenes between Batsie and Catwoman, that was really nice, and Michelle was really acting fealine. (I hope that is the way to spell it)
It is time that The Bat goes back to his roots, being cocky, Dark and less mercy. I'm not sure about Odonnel, he can be funny, but nightwing doesn't need to be funny. Odonell looks like a softy, gimme someone more serious and full of himself, and that is looks good that way.

I don't wanna see more Bat movies that have Neon in it. They made Bat movies look like a Japanese anime. Hey, I looove Anime but Gotham is far from being Neon, and all glittery and bronze, bah, ptui, ljah.

Curse the last Bat movie, curse, curse, curse!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 10:51 AM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

I agree with you 100% Spawnie,

Oh but I not saying that Odonnell was the best choice for Robin but I think he did a pretty good job. I mean come on, think about it, Robin's main purpose is to be the lighter character of the duo so Batman can be darker and more of a jerk, lol. A perfect example is in the New Batman Adventures where little Tim Drake is a funny cocky kid while Batman became darker and way more serious. So in my eyes, Chris could do no wrong.

Plus being a costumer, I thought both Robin costumes were great

Attachment: robin.jpg
This has been downloaded 42 time(s).

Blade

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 01:50 PM