KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » What Villains have appeared in the comic Daredevil Please Help

What Villains have appeared in the comic Daredevil Please Help
Started by: greeny33

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
greeny33

Question What Villains have appeared in the comic Daredevil Please Help

What Villain's have appeared in the Marvel Comic Daredevil, please help.. Thanx... the only 2 i know are Kingpin and Bullseye

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 01:39 PM
greeny33 is currently offline Click here to Send greeny33 a Private Message Find more posts by greeny33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

I only started collecting Daredevil recently. Some villains are the Owl. He has a really weird hair style with big claws. And their is also Typhoid Mary. She works for the Kingpin and she has fire power. She also has swords and is a good fighter.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 07:10 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 07:22 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I believe that DD and Spidey share villains from time to time since both are based in New York and the Kingpin is a mojr enemy for both of them!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 11:48 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keif

well, i don't know to many of the newer ones but reading daredevil growing up the ones i rember not counting when he fought guys from other books like the circus of crime or electro..but his own villans...there was the matador,purple man,the gladiator,mr fear,stiltman,the organizer who used guys in a frog suit,a cat,a bird and a ape suit,masked maruader,of course,bullseye,kingpin,owl,elektra,but if you want to read a great daredevil story find a reprint of daredevil #7 where he fights sub mariner..great story and art by the late great wally wood..

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 08:24 AM
keif is currently offline Click here to Send keif a Private Message Find more posts by keif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Fantastic
screw DC

Daredevil also had several encounters and battles with Spiderman and Submariner, although they are not villains.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 01:47 AM
Mr. Fantastic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Fantastic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Fantastic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

bullseye, mysterio, kingpin, the gladiator, stiltman, mr. fear, the hand, Lord Darkwind, typhoid mary, and the owl

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 04:07 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Friend44

greeny33, if you are the Daredevil fan I suspect you are, you should purchase the Marvel Daredevil Essential. Here's a link for you: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...ks&n=507846

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 12:05 PM
Friend44 is currently offline Click here to Send Friend44 a Private Message Find more posts by Friend44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote