KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » who does hermione get with in the potter serise

who does hermione get with in the potter serise
Started by: x-men

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
x-men
pyro rules!

who does hermione get with in the potter serise

who does hermione end up with in the harry potter trilogy
is it harry,ron WHO???

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 04:03 PM
x-men is currently offline Click here to Send x-men a Private Message Find more posts by x-men Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uber123

How are we supposed to know that if J.K. Rowling hasn't even published her 6th or 7th book yet. But if you mean what who we think Hermione will end up with...it might be Harry of course because...Cho's gone for him , going out with Michael Corner...Ginny won't because she's a year younger, but not just taht but because she will go out with Dean Thomas. Maybe Luna but i think she will go out with Ron or something because they don't hate each other. Hermione won't meet Krum and she'll start liking Harry. Then Harry will take her someday because she changes ALOT.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 04:47 PM
uber123 is currently offline Click here to Send uber123 a Private Message Find more posts by uber123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krassin
Rob Zombie

yeah,maybe i think ron is going to die in the future books,therefore bringing haermione and harry closer 2 gether

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 09:45 PM
krassin is currently offline Click here to Send krassin a Private Message Find more posts by krassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

hahahahahaha........ron dying......thats kinda sad though......but maybe hermione and harry will have a child .......a boY and name it .....RON!

PERFECT LOVE STORY!

she's miss california <3

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 09:47 PM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krassin
Rob Zombie

haha lol maybe it will even have red hair

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 09:47 PM
krassin is currently offline Click here to Send krassin a Private Message Find more posts by krassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........THAT WOULD BE PRICELESS! laughing out loud eek!

she's miss california <3

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 09:49 PM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krassin
Rob Zombie

but i think percy will die first,we all want it to happen,if not dead,maybe just verry retarded,like neviile's parents

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 09:52 PM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

ohhhhhhhhh sad embarrasment

she's miss california <3

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 10:05 PM
krassin
Rob Zombie

what? dont u hate percy?
i mean he abondoned like the coolest family

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 10:06 PM
LilyGinnyBlack
Harry and Ginny Forever

Okay, first off just because Ginny is A YEAR younger then Harry doesn't matter if they are going to get together or not! mad My friends parents are TEN YEARS apart in age and they are still married and have two kids...so that is a bad argument on your part. Also JK has put enough clues for Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny that those two couples are going to happen and NOT be a fling or anything!!! So, I think Hermione will end up with Ron... END OF STORY! big grin

You don't hear me say...

Please, oh baby, don't go...

Simple and clean is the way that your making me feel, tonight...

It's hard to let it go...

Simple and Clean, Kingdom Hearts theme song big grin

LilyGinnyBlack

http://hgnetwork.co.uk/fate
Harry/Ginny Network
Harry/Ginny fan... Forever! love

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 01:08 AM
LilyGinnyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send LilyGinnyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by LilyGinnyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krassin
Rob Zombie

end of srtory allright,end of story cuz we cant listen to anymore of your predictions,so unworthy of this thread

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 01:14 AM
LilyGinnyBlack
Harry and Ginny Forever

Sorry, embarrasmentops: I got a little out of hand! I didn't want to be mean or anything. I try to be open minded, but it has been hard lately at this board, I should be good now though! big grin We all friends?

You don't hear me say...

LilyGinnyBlack

Harry/Ginny Network

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 01:19 AM
LilyGinnyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send LilyGinnyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by LilyGinnyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krassin
Rob Zombie

sureeeee...i was just bored

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 01:40 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

LGB: you didn't offend me and you know I stand by you big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 06:51 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krassin
Rob Zombie

she didnt offend anyone

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:09 AM
redpeter

If there is to be a steady romance in the final two books then you guys are probably right. Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny, but why can't there be a couple of quick flings for Harry? By his 7th year at Hogwarts he will be 18 so it would seem perfectly natural. Then again it is 2003 so why can't JK have the guts to throw a twist into one of her characters by making them gay, Hermione? or Harry? or anyone for that matter.
Makes me laugh when people say "oh no not in a children's book" but then quickly accept cruelty and violence, with dark magical themes and dangerous creatures to give any child nightmares.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 08:01 AM
redpeter is currently offline Click here to Send redpeter a Private Message Find more posts by redpeter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krassin
Rob Zombie

even if it wasnt a childrens book,i dont want to be reading about gay harry

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 08:06 AM
redpeter

I didn't mean Harry in particular! Just that it would make a change. Whatever happens, romances or not, JK is not going to be writing about sex scenes. She would write it so you would assume something has occurred. No one wants to it get smutty.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 08:18 AM
redpeter is currently offline Click here to Send redpeter a Private Message Find more posts by redpeter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilyGinnyBlack
Harry and Ginny Forever

I think if there were to be flings in the Harry Potter books then they would be:

Harry/Luna,

Neville/Ginny,

Ron/Lavender,

and well, I can't think of anyone for Hermione! stick out tongue

But, I know there will be flings, I don't expect Harry/Ginny to get together until the end of the seventh book, and Ron/Hermione maybe toward the beginning or middle, so those are my thoughts on flings! big grin

You don't hear me say...

LilyGinnyBlack

Harry/Ginny Network

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 12:00 PM
mg16
I Heart Dead Guys

RON CANT FREAKIN DIE! HES THE BEST!

10 Years

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 02:13 PM
mg16 is currently offline Click here to Send mg16 a Private Message Find more posts by mg16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote