KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Who should play Sirius Black?

Who should play Sirius Black?
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Who should play Sirius Black?

Now, BEFORE anyone starts yelling, I KNOW Gary Oldman has been cast as Sirius Black, but IN THE IDEAL WORLD who would you cast?

I'd cast Johnny Depp - he's the right age, but he's sexy with it!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:26 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

yea but wouldnt sirius be like 30 sumthing not like 40 like johhny depp although i wouldnt mind seeing johhny in more movies stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:38 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

Orlando bloom as the younger sirius as he wuz supposed 2 b real good looking and all.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 07:40 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

now theres an idea and technically hes still good looking in the 5th book but u dont see it in the 4th because hes beewn on the run big grin

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 08:00 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krassin
Rob Zombie

it would be coool if it was that Vigo guy who plays aragorn in lotr

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 08:17 PM
krassin is currently offline Click here to Send krassin a Private Message Find more posts by krassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

well then itd be kinda dumb i mean everyone would be like hey isnt that aragorn stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 08:39 PM
krassin
Rob Zombie

soooooo,hes cool

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 08:40 PM
krassin is currently offline Click here to Send krassin a Private Message Find more posts by krassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

and hes already known for sumthing big stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 08:53 PM
krassin
Rob Zombie

so what,u think they have a "only minor actors only" sign?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 08:54 PM
tigger99

No. But viggo is a hotty and Siruis is supposte to be to. And I think that Jim Cavizel from The Count of Monte Cristo coild to. Him and Viggo are my votes.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 10:46 PM
tigger99 is currently offline Click here to Send tigger99 a Private Message Find more posts by tigger99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

viggo would be awsome and jonny depp and orlando r to fair skinned for the part the need to look more rugged but keep that sort hunk look about them p.s. by saying viggo is a hunk i just want to confirm im not gay. lol

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 12:12 AM
its_magic is currently offline Click here to Send its_magic a Private Message Find more posts by its_magic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

i agree with you tigger jims a cutie i loved him in count of monte cristo love

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 12:23 AM
krassin
Rob Zombie

yeah,but they wont chgooz sum1 famous

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 12:58 AM
silver_tears

ummm jus so ur aware gary oldman is way more famous then jim stick out tongue and quite older if im correct and i was jus thinking wouldnt it be cool if like shane west could like play the young sirius i mean he has that whole bad boy trickster look well in my opinion anyways big grinlove

Attachment: shane.jpg
This has been downloaded 75 time(s).

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 02:13 AM
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

did u guys know in the count of monti christo that the old man who teaches him the sword fighting and the education is actually the old dumbledor

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 02:16 AM
its_magic is currently offline Click here to Send its_magic a Private Message Find more posts by its_magic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

is he then thats interesting big grin

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 02:20 AM
krassin
Rob Zombie

gary oldman is like 50 isnt he?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 02:21 AM
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

i know i was watching it and the ends i sore his name cum and i was like hay dumbledor lol

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 02:23 AM
silver_tears

thats cool i have the movie i really like it big grin

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 02:25 AM
krassin
Rob Zombie

yeah....

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 02:33 AM