KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Hello (important)

Hello (important)
Started by: Amour

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Amour

Warning Hello (important)

Hello my friends
please give me emma watson and daniel radcliffe and rupert grint and tom felton really email
please give me their really email
because I need their emails for contact
.thank you
this messege is very very important for me
send to this email ([email protected])

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 03:05 PM
Amour is currently offline Click here to Send Amour a Private Message Find more posts by Amour Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Danistar
Eowyn & Faramir forever!!

Why is it so important for you?

'Oh you won't need ink.' said professor Umbridge, with the merest suggestion of a laugh in her voice.
EXTRA LESSONS WITH SNAPE -what on earth had he done to deserve this?
Amazing, how much more difficult it was to extend his arm tvelve inches and touch her hand than it was to snatch a speeding Snitch from midair.
There are more qoutes in my profile.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 05:20 PM
Danistar is currently offline Click here to Send Danistar a Private Message Find more posts by Danistar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxSamanthaxX
Death or Plumbing?

Doesn't really matter hun, you're never gonna get their actual e-mails. No one here has their e-mail, they may tell you they do, but you gotta be pretty gullable to fall for it. Considering half of the ppl on here claim to have met them or have their e-mail, or something along the lines of that. You're foolin yourself if you believe it.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 12:55 AM
XxSamanthaxX is currently offline Click here to Send XxSamanthaxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxSamanthaxX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

I know, isn't it terrible all the crap on the internet?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 02:56 AM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Like, whats the point? Does it somehow satisfy people to think that other people think they know something that they really don't?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 02:57 AM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

TRUE TRUE!

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 09:08 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

quote:
Originally posted by XxSamanthaxX
Doesn't really matter hun, you're never gonna get their actual e-mails. No one here has their e-mail, they may tell you they do, but you gotta be pretty gullable to fall for it. Considering half of the ppl on here claim to have met them or have their e-mail, or something along the lines of that. You're foolin yourself if you believe it.

I'm really glad that I'm not the only one who was thinking that. Most likely, everyone who says that they have either met them or has their e-mail is a child trying to get some attention. Most kids that age do things like that.

Last edited by LindsIsSexyK on Nov 14th, 2003 at 11:23 AM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 10:58 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

yeah....they are almost all like that..... i know if i were famous I wouldn't want everyone and there mod to have it.

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 11:15 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

It's kinda sad, I think the HP Forum would actually be a lot more fun if kids would stop lying about stuff like that. It's just not nescessary to like about something like that. Even if it was the truth, nobody would believe them anyways.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 11:24 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote