KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Do you collect the Harry Potter merchandise?

Do you collect the Harry Potter merchandise?
Started by: LindsIsSexyK

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Cool Do you collect the Harry Potter merchandise?

So I know that most of us all have the Harry Potter book series, I mean, what would life be without them? Not much fun if you as me............

But do you guys collect everything else? There's Harry Potter figurines, legos, blankets, pillows, trading cards, toys, you name it. Do you have any of this stuff?

I personally have a Harry Potter Christmas ornament along with a couple of pillows and a throw blanket of Harry playing Quidditch that I use when I'm at my computer happy

Most of my friends think I'm weird for collecting all this stuff seeing as how I'm 17, but I don't see what the big deal is.

What other stuff do you guys have?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 04:01 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

heya! i'm 17 too!! lol! the only thing i have is a door poster...actuall;y a really nice one...from woolworths! i recommend gettin it!......but its really annoyin me.....i really wanna collect the figurines but i can't find them anywhere!!!!! any suggestions?!

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 09:39 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I'm sure that you could find all of the figurines on e-bay for sure. Since I'm from the states it's hard to recommend places for you to go because all of our stores are different. Usually right around the time that a movie is coming out the Harry Potter craze hits another high and you can find stuff everywhere.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 02:18 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[Ms_dEaTh]
Innocuous Kween

i dont collect pillows and throws and stuff like that 'cos there aint much here.

but i collected the harry doll and this game with the floating ball and now its collecting dust in my cupboard. embarrasment

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 04:31 AM
[Ms_dEaTh] is currently offline Click here to Send [Ms_dEaTh] a Private Message Find more posts by [Ms_dEaTh] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

They had a whole bunch of Harry Potter board games that I looked at, I never bought them though. My cousin got one of them, and it was actually pretty cool. I just figured there was no reason to buy one since I would most likely never play it.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 04:52 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I bought a few items for my neice a couple years ago.

I also sent the WB website that had the stuffed Hedwig on it....it also had the 3 headed dog...as a hint that I want it for Christmas. smile

I like collected the stuffed animals. I am 23 and I loved it when my husband got me Stich last year! big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 11:21 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[Ms_dEaTh]
Innocuous Kween

what i want is a wand.

my makeshift one right now is the backscratcher.

but that will suffice for the time being.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 02:41 PM
[Ms_dEaTh] is currently offline Click here to Send [Ms_dEaTh] a Private Message Find more posts by [Ms_dEaTh] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

it's soo annoyin.....there are LotR figures everywhere! and i can't fnd a single Harry Potter one...i don't fancy trustin ebay (i study ICT and the Internet!! so i know alot about the fraud that goes on!) and i can't find n e fin on Amazon or anywhere like that! i think the only thing i have found so far is a "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Trivia Board Game" but as LindsIsTightK said, i didn't buy it caus i wud probably never play it! i am however gettin the Qudditch world cup game...that looks really enjoyable!

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 06:45 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

nope...I collect star wars stuff.....though I have bought an action figure or stickers or somethinglike that to give to a friend

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 09:25 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Awwww I want to get all of the stuffed animals but I don't think I've ever seen those around. I would love to collect the HP stuffed animals as well as the Lion King ones.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 11:22 PM
PersefonePotter
The Red Pill Popper

You are not weird. If anyone is, I am. I am 23. I drove 45 minutes away to buy Quidditch World Cup the day it came out, because only one store in the Kansas City metro area was carrying it on release day. I also own a wand from Alivanders.

JOIN HOGWARTS CASTLE

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 03:13 AM
PersefonePotter is currently offline Click here to Send PersefonePotter a Private Message Find more posts by PersefonePotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[Ms_dEaTh]
Innocuous Kween

the harry doll is ugly with a capital U.

look at it.

eww.

Attachment: harrydoll.jpg
This has been downloaded 41 time(s).

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 11:46 AM
IBTonks

ooih, ive seen some really nice harry potter figures by Royal Dalton....but they are expensive..they range from tjust the general ones bein £30-£40 to the special editions which range from £85-£150
they are really nice tho, and i wudn't mind collecting them!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 09:43 PM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

If you buy just the average, cheap figureines then of course they aren't going to be anything extravagant, but as Tonks said, the expensive ones are actually pretty nice.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 12:48 AM
jennyanderson
The Author

I collect Harry Potter action figures, and my room is filled with JK Rowling posters, sorry, but I really don't have any crush on any of the HP actors, I would'v had a crush on Sirius Black, but seing their terrible choice of actor I puked, and deceided not to have any crush on the this Sirius. Anyway, say after 20 years, when they will be making another new set of HP movies, maybe they will choose some really good looking actor, then I might a crush on him, but one things for certain, I will never have any crush on Harry no matter how good looking the actor is, it's just that I really see Harry in a different view, as a mixture of a life savior, and though I'm only 16, and as a son. Anyway, my brother collects all the Harry Potter merchendise, he's already stolen $2000 from my parent, without their knowledge, this is one dedicated HP fan if you ask me!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 07:38 AM
jennyanderson is currently offline Click here to Send jennyanderson a Private Message Find more posts by jennyanderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Here's a link

http://www.ebopper.com/harry-potter.htm

I'll post some more......

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 03:10 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PoTtErRuLeS

I collect lots of Harry Potter stuff. I have 3 Harry Potter games. Like 300 Harry Potter cards I also have the Harry Potter one (holigraphic). I have Harry Potter sheets and a blanket. The Hedwig stuffed pillow. Oh ya and you can get the Harry Potter action figuers at Wal-Mart. Happy Dance now I have to go partaayyy

Attachment: bro sis.jpg
This has been downloaded 34 time(s).

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 12:49 AM
PoTtErRuLeS is currently offline Click here to Send PoTtErRuLeS a Private Message Find more posts by PoTtErRuLeS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

okay.....um..............wud walmart be in the UK?!?!?!?!!??!???????? lol! i need somewhere in the UK!!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 07:05 PM
Toms_Chick85
hp luver 4-ever

i have a deack of harry potter playing cards. some other kinda harry potter cards. a tooth brush ( that is still in the case, i will never use it lmao) 3 posters, a harry potter lil action figer thing, cards that i got out of a 50 cent thing hahaha. and i have tons and tons and tons of pappers that i have ripped out of mags. everytime i c one i cut it out. lol. ( srry fer all da miss spellings...haha)

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 10:11 PM
Toms_Chick85 is currently offline Click here to Send Toms_Chick85 a Private Message Find more posts by Toms_Chick85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote