KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Gandalf the White against Voldemort

Gandalf the White against Voldemort
Started by: srandle317

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
srandle317

Gandalf the White against Voldemort

I don't know this is pretty close.

Give your opinion of who will win this power against power duel.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 10:27 PM
srandle317 is currently offline Click here to Send srandle317 a Private Message Find more posts by srandle317 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

i dont really no who would win... i think Lord Voldemort would winand i hav another question... i dont no a lot about LOTR so is there any difference between Gandalf the White and Gandalf the Gray besides their name?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 11:13 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luna150

Isn't there a LOTR forum somewhere?

LuNa LoVeGoOd Is ThE bEsT

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 11:16 PM
Luna150 is currently offline Click here to Send Luna150 a Private Message Find more posts by Luna150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlitegrl
lilangel

i think gandalf the wgite is stronger than gandalf the gray..im not sure cuz i just watch the movies i never read any of the books..

I think that voldemort will win the battel.....im not very familair with gandalf the white's powers.......

GO LANCERS!!!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 11:17 PM
starlitegrl is currently offline Click here to Send starlitegrl a Private Message Find more posts by starlitegrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nephalim27

Gandalf the White would eat Voldemort for breakfast.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 05:14 AM
nephalim27 is currently offline Click here to Send nephalim27 a Private Message Find more posts by nephalim27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Venom31096
Venom Fan

I would have to agree with nephalim27, Gandalph would beat voldemort, i have read the books(harry potter and lord of the rings) and that is just my opinion.

When in trouble or in doubt, run in circles, scream

and shout.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 10:18 AM
Venom31096 is currently offline Click here to Send Venom31096 a Private Message Find more posts by Venom31096 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

quote:
Originally posted by nephalim27
Gandalf the White would eat Voldemort for breakfast.

I totally AGREE..... Voldemort would be an apetizer for him..hee hee! big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 11:48 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

Gandalf would blow the robes off Voldemort. the colors of the wizards denotes their rank in the order. gandalf was below sauruman, because sauruman was white and he was grey. but then he became even more powerfull and became white himself. there was a brown wizard too, and he was below gandalf. he wasn't in the movie though.(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 04:25 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

In Rowling's world, evil does not seem to bring with it the sterility it does in Tokein's world. However, Gandalf the White would still be stronger than Voldemort, having become a great Maiar, that now could rival Sauron.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 04:42 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Antaraka
Antaraka Shinton

Yeah Gandalf would dominate.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 06:02 PM
Antaraka is currently offline Click here to Send Antaraka a Private Message Find more posts by Antaraka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

saruman was not white, he was sarruman of many coulours

gandalf would LASH voldy to pieces, voldemort wouldnt know what happened

good always triumphs over evil, although you pppl whjo havent read the books you should, there not as aeasy as reading a potter book, but in my opinion they are better

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 06:44 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

he was white first. he was white in the hobbit, before he went bad and all that.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:27 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

No, he was Grey in The Hobbit and it wasn't until Two Towers that Gandalf became White. Plus he seemed to have suffered from a bit of amnesia. But what can you expect, I mean the guy fell into shadow a fought the Balrog of Morgoth to death.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 02:48 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Ooops, Maikahyandowen, my bad. You were talking about Saruman, weren't you.
embarrasment

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 02:49 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

indded we were lol

but still, im sure he was of many colours wasnt he?

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 09:23 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

haha, gandalf would win

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 10:23 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Gandalf the White would win easily, but I doubt Gandalf the Grey would have been assured victory: look at how easily Saruman of Many Colours dealt with him.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 12:45 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Voldemort would win. All he'd have to do is apparate whenever Gandalf uses magic and then catch by surpise with the Death Spell.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 05:32 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

omg no he wouldnt, voldemort would stand not a chance, gandalf would destroy him,

i thik gandalf the grey would win aswell as he does amazing things as a grey

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 07:25 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

How can Gandalf kill him if he can't catch him? He'd just have to apparate behind Gandalf and blast him with the Death Spell.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 08:06 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote