KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Dobby or Gollum?

Dobby or Gollum?
Started by: weegie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
weegie
Dreamer

Dobby or Gollum?

On the lord of the rings forum, they have a thread all about who would win a fight between dobby and gollum. Of corse all the lotr fans have said gollum, and i was wondering what the harry potter fans thought?

So what do we think? who would win? what would happen?
(please log in to view the image)

Why would Hermione want a Krum when she could have a whole Weasley?!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 09:56 PM
weegie is currently offline Click here to Send weegie a Private Message Find more posts by weegie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VanHRH
Luna@Hermy+Ginny=Harry

Dobby could and would win...if he wanted to. i mean remeber in CoS...the way he defended Harry from Lucius......house elfs have powers also. So i'd say....DOBBY!!!!

"When u say'Sirius', are u talking about Stubby Baordman?"(Luna)
Nobody answered her.

'I'll sleep forever.....if he only loves me in my dreams.....'

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 10:29 PM
VanHRH is currently offline Click here to Send VanHRH a Private Message Find more posts by VanHRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

I'd have to say gollum. he would probably just kill dobby without a second thought. but, if it were smegol, than dobby might win. but being a loyal LOtR fan, i'd have to go with smegol/gollum all the way!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 10:57 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enya

gollums evil and corrupted of course he would win, dobbys too nice toi win

unless gollum was distracted by the ring sumwhere else but then the same could happen with dobby and harry or socks!

hey to all the people on the kmc LOTRs forum

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 11:35 PM
enya is currently offline Click here to Send enya a Private Message Find more posts by enya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

if it was protecting Harry, Dobby would win!

Dobby would in anyway, because he could throw Gollum over a mountin before Gollom could get near him so DOBBY ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 05:44 AM
Malfoy's chick is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoy's chick a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoy's chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Dobby b/c he has his elf magic! Gollum would just try to choke him.

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 06:35 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

Gollum has magic powers that come with being corrupted with the ring. I don't think he would let dobby win, plus with his quick moving and stealth, he could easily take out dobby. with his evil ways and corrupted mind, it would be an easy win

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 01:07 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I reckon Gollum would be the most likely to kill - Dobby would just incapacitate. However, as malfoys chick said, If Gollum attacked Harry, then Dobby would win!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 02:31 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

hmhm... good question, i wont answer cut i am a fan of the one and not of the other one, just say Lord of the Rings 4ever =) Best story i know =)/harry potter is just FANTASTIC writing style!!!!!
i nlove them both so much and i cpuldnt decide wink
i wpuld say that gollum would win , even against dobbys magic powers, if dobby wpuld have the ring. smeagol killed his best friend to get the ring! even magic couldnt stop him!! gollum is erm... the rinhg made him evil and gave him some powers. if he would have the ring ON he would win too, invisbilty is sumthing really useful against magic. we know that dobby cant become invisibilty so gollum could attack him from behind!
i thibnk without the ring dobby would win, dobby can di elf magic!
if gollum would attack harry with the ring dobby would save harrys life, but not his own i think....

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 06:50 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

gollum... dobby would be too goodie-goodie to hit him

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 06:54 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Isn't thw point that if they wanted to kill each other and they had all their powers, then who would win? I mean, that were the rules in the other Gandalf vs Voldemort....

Dobby would win then...

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 07:03 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
minnie
Junior ******

huh

sorry to sound stupid, but who is Gollum? embarrasment

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 07:22 PM
minnie is currently offline Click here to Send minnie a Private Message Find more posts by minnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

gollum is the one hobbit which is so obsessed with the ring in the lord of the rings.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 07:27 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

oh pooh...... blink this doesnt help meeh at all im a hard core fan of both......Dobby does have magical powers...like stated b4 he knocked down LUCIUS....must count for something...gollum is way posessed and freaky and'll prolly eat him..but if gollum's far away enough dobby could just blast him.....so...........arghhh damn it!! wacko

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 09:10 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

well we all know dobby is infatuated with clothes

Gollum: we will squeeze it my love

*runs at dobby*

dobby: i is apologising sir

gollum: for your appaling english?

D: no sir for this *boom*

*gollum flies across room and smashes of wall, the ring drops big grin*

dobby: what is that? *eyes widen*

G: it the PRECIOUS

d: i wants it sirs

g: no its MINE, MY OWN

D: *takes ring* dobby has shiny ring sir

g: argh *kill kill kill maime maime maime mutilate stab destroy*

D:........*dead*

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 09:15 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...teehee it is funny though but hmmmm....

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 09:17 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

big grin thanks big grin

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 09:24 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
myredmirage95
The Beat Box Badger

hmm.. good question. I think gollum would do a little biting, scratching and screeching and piss dobby off... then dobby would kick gollum's butt with some of that sweet sweet elf magic and gollum would beg for mercy and cry and dobby would help him up like the good elf he is and gollum would bite his ear off tyson-style. Then dobby would kill him. Would be a sweet match up, yeah.

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 12:01 AM
myredmirage95 is currently offline Click here to Send myredmirage95 a Private Message Find more posts by myredmirage95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azszhz
I Have No Name

Gollum would win cuz the ring drove him crazy
its really hard to scare and kill a crazy hobbit ancestor after all

i mean the guy does nothing but talk to himself and a ring cuz he lived under a mountain for hundreds of years with nobody but himself... He is super crazy and you just cannot compete against that

battle and death, death and doom, doomed romance and death, and the occasional romantic doomed battle to the death

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 08:09 AM
azszhz is currently offline Click here to Send azszhz a Private Message Find more posts by azszhz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phoenix chii
Restricted

Account Restricted

well gollum is scary and a right ole nutter....dobby is so sweet i wanna cuddle him..........but i agree if harry was in the middle dobby would win yay for dobby

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 08:39 AM
phoenix chii is currently offline Click here to Send phoenix chii a Private Message Find more posts by phoenix chii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote