KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » What do u think of Harry and Cho's relationship? Agree or disagree...

What do u think of Harry and Cho's relationship? Agree or disagree...
Started by: princess_rinoa1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
princess_rinoa1
Ravenclaw's Head Girl

What do u think of Harry and Cho's relationship? Agree or disagree...

Well, I want to know about your opinion about Cho and Harry... I don't like them to be paired... mad
I'd rather prefer Ginny or Hermione for Harry, but Hermione is for Ron.. and Ginny is for Neville (oops, joke,joke),, it's likely to be happen because they became partner in the Yule Ball... Happy Dance
The problem is... who you think Harry will end up with?

Please, help me to think about it... who'll best fit Harry?... sad

Attachment: sakura.jpg
This has been downloaded 76 time(s).

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 10:29 AM
princess_rinoa1 is currently offline Click here to Send princess_rinoa1 a Private Message Find more posts by princess_rinoa1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

i was fine with Harry going out with Cho untill the 5th book, where she just started crying. . then i wanted him to dump her and get over her quick!! but i have always been a fan of h/h

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 12:41 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
muse5
Fool of a Took

In the 3rd and 4th book, i really wanted them to be together, they seemed to fit together, then in the 5th book i was like, this won't work and i'm kinda glad that it didn't work, i think harry should end up with hermione, not ginny, i think ginny's better as a friend

A time to gain, a time to lose
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time to love, a time to hate
A time for peace, I swear it’s not too late

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 01:15 PM
muse5 is currently offline Click here to Send muse5 a Private Message Find more posts by muse5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
me15

yeah, i wanted harry to end up with cho till i read the 5th book (talk about problems lol) Neway, ive heard roomers about harry and.....lavender i think. becuz he fell asleep in the 5th book, during owls, looking at her hair. im not sure i believe that myself though......i think it will be someone that hasnt been in any of the books yet. Someone harry hasnt met yet, so there probally not going to be in griffindor.
~Stephanie

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 02:33 PM
me15 is currently offline Click here to Send me15 a Private Message Find more posts by me15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danis4ever

I don't want Harry to be Cho, she is so "overacting" in the 5th book... i like Ginny and Harry, or maybe no one at all...

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 05:00 PM
danis4ever is currently offline Click here to Send danis4ever a Private Message Find more posts by danis4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeepPink

Cho seems a bit stupid to me, and I don't like her. She's one of those people who you just want to go up to them and kick them. She's really selfish too, but Harry is a bit selfish as well in the 5th book, AND he got Sirius killed. I don't know. . .
Maybe Harry and Luna would make a good couple?

You do what you love, and f*ck the rest.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 05:05 PM
DeepPink is currently offline Click here to Send DeepPink a Private Message Find more posts by DeepPink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

LOL Harry and Luna would be so weird..
Cho was nice in the beginning, but she really overreacts... and with only getting mad at Harry in Bk 5, she really got on nerves

I vote Harry and Ginny; Hermione and Ron smile

umm.... don't attack me for saying this, lol.... but i think there are way too many threads like this discussing who Harry's gonna end up with... there should just be one official one, i think..

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 05:15 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danis4ever

Well, to all Cho fans out there, i personally think that Cho thinks that Harry has a very strong crush on her and actin stupidly... hehe!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 05:33 PM
danis4ever is currently offline Click here to Send danis4ever a Private Message Find more posts by danis4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

I think Harry was too hooked up on Cho's looks and quidditch (tm) ability... while Cho was originally drawn by harry's fame, and then by the fact that he was an obvious Cedric substitute... also she tried to use Harry to continue her relationship with Cedric after the latters death... very unhealthy...

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 09:36 PM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
muse5
Fool of a Took

i was actually thinking about the possibility of harry and luna, it really makes sense if you read the end of the 5th book apart from the rest, because she seems like she likes ron, but there it doesn't... i couldn't stand harry in the last book... too cranky, it personally reminded me of this tv show i watch, but i won't go into that

A time to gain, a time to lose
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time to love, a time to hate
A time for peace, I swear it’s not too late

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 11:17 PM
muse5 is currently offline Click here to Send muse5 a Private Message Find more posts by muse5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
princess_rinoa1
Ravenclaw's Head Girl

I really agree with you guys.. Cho really overacts.., and besides Cho is older than Harry..
So.. it must be Luna or Ginny, or Lavender? Maybe there's someone who can really fit with Harry,, we don't know.. i hope in the 6th and 7th book, there's a new character that really suits him...

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 03:25 AM
princess_rinoa1 is currently offline Click here to Send princess_rinoa1 a Private Message Find more posts by princess_rinoa1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
megajoint
pitchblackhorse

can be susan bones also or someone new....luna likes ron 4 sure but for now she don't have a chance because ron likes herm....
harry don't and won't think about luna other than a good friend that can understand his lose.(can u see them truly togther...I can't)
I don't see ginny pairing with harry 4 many reasons..
so for all the charecters we met till now I'll go for:
h/h
r/L
g/dunno...
c/death(lol)

the strongest wizard!^-^

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 01:59 PM
megajoint is currently offline Click here to Send megajoint a Private Message Find more posts by megajoint Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danis4ever

Well, maybe we could not let Harry have a partner instead... hehe!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 05:06 PM
xmen fan
Restricted

Account Restricted

sorry but i haven't seen the new movie of harry potter,could you fill me in? whos cho?

Old Post May 1st, 2004 06:26 AM
xmen fan is currently offline Click here to Send xmen fan a Private Message Find more posts by xmen fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Razul

I think he will be alone, he will never get a real relationship with anyone....
He is destinied to live a long lonely life...

Old Post May 1st, 2004 11:06 AM
Razul is currently offline Click here to Send Razul a Private Message Find more posts by Razul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
arochak

I KNOW I KNOW!!!!!! I REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THINK THAT HARRY IS GOING TO END UP W/ LUNA EVEN THOUGH YOU GUYS THINK ITS JUST WIERD BUT THE WAY THEY MADE THE CONNECTION IN THE END OF THE 5TH BOOK YOU CAN TOTALLY TELL!!!! BECAUSE THE WAY THAT HARRY WAS TALKING TO LUNA HE DIDNT REALLY MIND THE FACT THAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT HIS GODFATHER AND I GUESS WHEN HE WAS TALKING W/ HER THAT THEY JUST MADE A CONNECTIONLIKE HE LIKED HER......!!!!!

Old Post May 1st, 2004 03:43 PM
arochak is currently offline Click here to Send arochak a Private Message Find more posts by arochak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

this is STILL here?? aww come on, there are endless threads like this already, about who;s gonna end up with who messed This should be MERGED with one of them

Old Post May 1st, 2004 04:44 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

quote:
Originally posted by tassie
I vote Harry and Ginny; Hermione and Ron smile

umm.... don't attack me for saying this, lol.... but i think there are way too many threads like this discussing who Harry's gonna end up with... there should just be one official one, i think..

I also vote Harry and Ginny, Ron and Hermione big grin

And I agree...there are too many threads about HP relationships messed

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 04:50 PM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmen fan
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeps!!! blink

Old Post May 1st, 2004 11:29 PM
xmen fan is currently offline Click here to Send xmen fan a Private Message Find more posts by xmen fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Why does he have to be with someone?

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 03:09 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote