KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Funny, crazy, absent-minded questions and theories

Funny, crazy, absent-minded questions and theories
Started by: Catherine CSI

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dulcie
Little Miss Know-It-All

Laugh Funny, crazy, absent-minded questions and theories

The silliest ideas are placed in this topic. I have so many funny thoughts, and I'd like to share it with you.

For example, when Sirius was younger, his dogform was a puppy???
What can Mordon see if he can look through everything???

It's your turn.

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 10:58 AM
Dulcie is currently offline Click here to Send Dulcie a Private Message Find more posts by Dulcie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Who's Mordon? And was Siris a puppy in school? No... stick out tongue

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Last edited by Trickster on May 3rd, 2004 at 04:06 PM

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 04:02 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dulcie
Little Miss Know-It-All

Warning

It looks like I'm really absent-minded. In Hungarian translation, MOODY is translated as Mordon. I forgot it. Sorry, sorry, sorry!

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 05:46 PM
Dulcie is currently offline Click here to Send Dulcie a Private Message Find more posts by Dulcie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

Is Draco gay or just acts like?

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 06:06 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

ok here is my theorie:
in book 7 voldemort will fall madly in love with professor mc gonnagal and mac gonnagal luvs him 2, and since dumbledore loves mc gonagal he kills voldemort n mc gonagall was so angry at dumbledore that she killed him and when she killed him she ealize she would go to azkaban so she kills herself, so harry loves hermione hermione loves ron ron loves harry.

Old Post May 4th, 2004 09:39 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

haha

Old Post May 4th, 2004 09:39 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dulcie
Little Miss Know-It-All

In the 4th book, Bill and Charlie don't have an own room. You know, Fred and George moves into Ron's room (with Harry); Bill and Charlie moves into the twins' room; Percy is so important he needs his room; we are not told, but can assume Ginny shares her room with Hermione.

It means there are four rooms (Ron, twins, Percy, Ginny). If this is so, when Bill and Charlie still lived at home, how were the rooms shared?

Old Post May 5th, 2004 11:51 AM
Dulcie
Little Miss Know-It-All

In the end of the 3rd book, Sirius sends Harry the prmission of visiting Hogsmeade. Who can see the permission? Didn't they realize it was signed by Sirius Black?

Old Post May 5th, 2004 11:54 AM
starshine
Cosmic Dancer

Yeah, I thought of that too...

Old Post May 5th, 2004 12:00 PM
starshine is currently offline Click here to Send starshine a Private Message Find more posts by starshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
me15

quote:
Originally posted by Amy Black
In the end of the 3rd book, Sirius sends Harry the prmission of visiting Hogsmeade. Who can see the permission? Didn't they realize it was signed by Sirius Black?

It said........."that will be good enough for doumbledore..." Cuz remember he knew about black too.

Old Post May 5th, 2004 02:23 PM
me15 is currently offline Click here to Send me15 a Private Message Find more posts by me15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

that's obvious...

Old Post May 7th, 2004 08:11 PM