KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Sean Biggerstaff/Oliver Wood [merged]

Are u happy that oliver is not ging to be in 3rd movie I am.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Really Happy 1 5.26%
Really Sad 18 94.74%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sean Biggerstaff/Oliver Wood [merged]
Started by: 4444

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread

Oliver Wood NOT IN 3RD MOVIE

Hi
PHP:

Hi

Did u know that oliver wood is not going to be in the 3rd movie I heard that on a british news thing! CANT BELIEVE IT! SEE YA

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 10:50 PM
4444 is currently offline Click here to Send 4444 a Private Message Find more posts by 4444 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Oppps i MADE A MISTAKE ABOUT THE POLL i AM NOT HAPPY THAT OLIVER ISN'T GOING TO BE IN 3RD MOVIE embarrasment

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 10:53 PM
4444 is currently offline Click here to Send 4444 a Private Message Find more posts by 4444 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Ohh YAH DID U KNOW OLIVER IS 19 YEARS i THOUGHT HE'S 17 Though he is soo CUTE

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 11:01 PM
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

not in the 3rd movie? are you sure? embarrasment

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 10:41 AM
Moosooman is currently offline Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nefertite

Shocked

I can't belive no Only sad news today here no I like him. He is very cute. smile

Created by Godshinto

Last edited by Nefertite on Jul 6th, 2003 at 11:27 AM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 11:24 AM
Nefertite is currently offline Click here to Send Nefertite a Private Message Find more posts by Nefertite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
malfoyz_babe

DANG HES SOO HOTT!!!! love

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 04:11 PM
malfoyz_babe is currently offline Click here to Send malfoyz_babe a Private Message Find more posts by malfoyz_babe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

I know but its true I heard it

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 09:15 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

its stupid that hes not in the 3rd movie because they win the cup in the 3rd movie

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 09:49 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ass Goblin
Lord Of Ass

why isnt he in the movie
most of the Quidditch players arnt in now since Cho Chang aint there
hey who will replace those too

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 09:59 PM
Ass Goblin is currently offline Click here to Send Ass Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ass Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VampVicious

I think they wont have the cup in the movie 3..*cries* soooo stupid! i mean, they won.. finally.. n Alfonso Cueren decides NOT to put quidditch..
well.. no quidditch, I juss assume.. based on these:
1. no oliver wood
2. no cho

I mean, they must have those two .. or at least oliver for the match, ait?! n wut about Firebolt???
there MUST be a scene for the firebolt ... it means sooo much for Harry n Sirius..

as for Oliver not in the 3rd movie.. yeah.. i've known it for like 3 months naw.. there were the whole petition or.. petitions I should say, bout wanting Wood back in HP.
DUn think dat would make any difference.. but i confinced all mah friends to sign in neways stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 12:47 AM
VampVicious is currently offline Click here to Send VampVicious a Private Message Find more posts by VampVicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilMimister006

Oliver not in the 3rd movie (please log in to view the image)
He is cute! And i LOVE his accent! love

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 03:13 AM
LilMimister006 is currently offline Click here to Send LilMimister006 a Private Message Find more posts by LilMimister006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lokia

He was SOOO cute. He should be there!

LUNA/HARRY Fansite - Love Harry Potter? Love Luna Lovegood? Love them together? Think they were made for eachother? Than come and join us!

Slytherin to the core, don't think I am? Turn your back and wait for the knife to penetrate.

Slytherin men... Tom, Draco, Harry... what woman could ask for more?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 03:20 AM
Lokia is currently offline Click here to Send Lokia a Private Message Find more posts by Lokia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nefertite

Worried

It's really pitty taht he's not in fird movie confused

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 08:20 AM
Nefertite is currently offline Click here to Send Nefertite a Private Message Find more posts by Nefertite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

yah

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 01:26 AM
thelotrlovr15
you may call me SALAZAR!

i am a guy.... this is boring...

"I know half of you half as well as I should like... And I like less than half of you half as well as you diserve..."--Bilbo

" That'll be them, will it, Potter?"
He pointed with his thumb over his shoulder; his magical eye was evidently peering through the back of his hand and his bowler hat. Harry leanded and inch or so to the left to see where Mad-Eye was pointing and there, sure enough, were the three Dursleys, who looked positively appallled to see Harry's reception committee.
"Ah, Harry!" said Mr. Weasley, turning from Hermione's parents, whom he had been greeting enthusiastically, and who were taking it in turns to hug Hermione." Well-- shall we do it then?"
" Yeah, I reckon so, Arthur," said Moody.
He and Mr. Weasley took the lead across the station toward the place where the Dursleys stood, apparently rooted to the floor. Hermione disengaged herself gently from her mother to join the group.
" Good afternoon," said Mr. Weasley pleasantly to Uncle Vernon coming to a halt right in front of him. " You might remember me, my name's Arthur Wealey."
As Mr. Weasley had singlehandedly demolished most of the Dursley's living room two years previously, Harry would have been very surprised if Uncle Vernon had forgotten him. Sure enough, Uncle Vernon turned a deeper shade of puce and glared at Mr. Weasley, but chose not to say anything, partly, perhaps, because the Dursley's were outnumbered two to one. Aunt Petunia looked both frightened and embarassed. She kept glancing around, as though terrified somebody she knew would see her in such company. Dudley, meanwhile, seemed to be trying to look small and insignificant, a feat at which he was failing extravagantly.
" We thought we'd just have a few words with you about Harry." said Mr. Weasley, still smiling.
" Yeah," growled Moody." About how he's treated when he's at your place."
Uncle Vernon's mustache seemed to bristle with indignation. Possibly because the bowler hat gave him the entirely mistaken impression that he was dealing with a kindred spirit, he addressed himself to Moody.
" I am not aware that it is any of your business what goes on in my house-"
" I expect what you're not aware of would fill several books, Dursley," growled Moody.
" Anyway, that's not the point," interjected Tonks, whose pink hair seemed to offend Aunt Petunia more than all the rest put together, for she closed her eyes rather than look at her." The point is, if we find out you've been horrible to Harry--"
"-- and make no mistake, we'll hear about it," added Lupiin pleasantly.
" Yes," said Mr. Weasley, " even if you won't let Harry use the felly tone--"
" TELEPHONE," whispered Hermoine.
" Yeah, if we get any hint that Potter's been mistreated in any way, you'll have us to answer to," said Moody.
Uncle Vernon swelled ominously. His sensed of outrage seemed to outweigh even his fear of this bunch of oddballs.
" Are you threatening me ,sir" he said, so loudly that passersby actually turned to stare.
" Yes, I am," said Mad- Eye, who seemed rather pleased that Uncle Vernon had grasped this fact so quickly.
" And do I look like the kind of man who can be intimidated?" barked Uncle Vernon.
" Well..." said Moody, pushing back his bowler hat to reveal his sinisterly revovling magical eye. Uncle Vernon leapt backward in horror and collided painfully with a luggage trolley. " Yes, I'd have to say you do, Dursley."
He turned away from Uncle Vernon to surey Harry. " So, Potter... give us a shout if you need us. If we don't hear from you for three days in a row, we'll send someone along...."
Aunt Petunia whimpered piteously. It could not have been plainer tht she was thinking of what neighbors would say if they caught sight of these people marching up the garden path.
" ' Bye, then, Potter," said Moody, grasping Harry's shoulder for a moent with a gnarled hand.
" Take care, Harry," said Lupin quietly. " Keep in touch."
" Harry, we'll have you away from there as soom as we can," Mrs. Weasley whispered, hugging him again.
" We'll see you soon ,mate," said Ron anxiously, shaking Harry's hand.
" Really soon, Harry," said Hermione earnestly." We promise."
Harry nodded. He somehow could not find words to tell them what it meant to him, to see them all ranged there, on his side. Instead he smiled, raised a hand in farewell, turned around, and led the way out of he station toward the sunlit strret, with Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia, and Dudley hurrying along in his wake.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 02:51 AM
thelotrlovr15 is currently offline Click here to Send thelotrlovr15 a Private Message Find more posts by thelotrlovr15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thelotrlovr15
you may call me SALAZAR!

but i am bummed because they win the cup and it is a big deal for oliver and he should be there... and this is when harry meets cho... this sucks... they better have her there in the 2006 movie Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire...

"I know half of you half as well as I should like... And I like less than half of you half as well as you diserve..."--Bilbo

" That'll be them, will it, Potter?"
He pointed with his thumb over his shoulder; his magical eye was evidently peering through the back of his hand and his bowler hat. Harry leanded and inch or so to the left to see where Mad-Eye was pointing and there, sure enough, were the three Dursleys, who looked positively appallled to see Harry's reception committee.
"Ah, Harry!" said Mr. Weasley, turning from Hermione's parents, whom he had been greeting enthusiastically, and who were taking it in turns to hug Hermione." Well-- shall we do it then?"
" Yeah, I reckon so, Arthur," said Moody.
He and Mr. Weasley took the lead across the station toward the place where the Dursleys stood, apparently rooted to the floor. Hermione disengaged herself gently from her mother to join the group.
" Good afternoon," said Mr. Weasley pleasantly to Uncle Vernon coming to a halt right in front of him. " You might remember me, my name's Arthur Wealey."
As Mr. Weasley had singlehandedly demolished most of the Dursley's living room two years previously, Harry would have been very surprised if Uncle Vernon had forgotten him. Sure enough, Uncle Vernon turned a deeper shade of puce and glared at Mr. Weasley, but chose not to say anything, partly, perhaps, because the Dursley's were outnumbered two to one. Aunt Petunia looked both frightened and embarassed. She kept glancing around, as though terrified somebody she knew would see her in such company. Dudley, meanwhile, seemed to be trying to look small and insignificant, a feat at which he was failing extravagantly.
" We thought we'd just have a few words with you about Harry." said Mr. Weasley, still smiling.
" Yeah," growled Moody." About how he's treated when he's at your place."
Uncle Vernon's mustache seemed to bristle with indignation. Possibly because the bowler hat gave him the entirely mistaken impression that he was dealing with a kindred spirit, he addressed himself to Moody.
" I am not aware that it is any of your business what goes on in my house-"
" I expect what you're not aware of would fill several books, Dursley," growled Moody.
" Anyway, that's not the point," interjected Tonks, whose pink hair seemed to offend Aunt Petunia more than all the rest put together, for she closed her eyes rather than look at her." The point is, if we find out you've been horrible to Harry--"
"-- and make no mistake, we'll hear about it," added Lupiin pleasantly.
" Yes," said Mr. Weasley, " even if you won't let Harry use the felly tone--"
" TELEPHONE," whispered Hermoine.
" Yeah, if we get any hint that Potter's been mistreated in any way, you'll have us to answer to," said Moody.
Uncle Vernon swelled ominously. His sensed of outrage seemed to outweigh even his fear of this bunch of oddballs.
" Are you threatening me ,sir" he said, so loudly that passersby actually turned to stare.
" Yes, I am," said Mad- Eye, who seemed rather pleased that Uncle Vernon had grasped this fact so quickly.
" And do I look like the kind of man who can be intimidated?" barked Uncle Vernon.
" Well..." said Moody, pushing back his bowler hat to reveal his sinisterly revovling magical eye. Uncle Vernon leapt backward in horror and collided painfully with a luggage trolley. " Yes, I'd have to say you do, Dursley."
He turned away from Uncle Vernon to surey Harry. " So, Potter... give us a shout if you need us. If we don't hear from you for three days in a row, we'll send someone along...."
Aunt Petunia whimpered piteously. It could not have been plainer tht she was thinking of what neighbors would say if they caught sight of these people marching up the garden path.
" ' Bye, then, Potter," said Moody, grasping Harry's shoulder for a moent with a gnarled hand.
" Take care, Harry," said Lupin quietly. " Keep in touch."
" Harry, we'll have you away from there as soom as we can," Mrs. Weasley whispered, hugging him again.
" We'll see you soon ,mate," said Ron anxiously, shaking Harry's hand.
" Really soon, Harry," said Hermione earnestly." We promise."
Harry nodded. He somehow could not find words to tell them what it meant to him, to see them all ranged there, on his side. Instead he smiled, raised a hand in farewell, turned around, and led the way out of he station toward the sunlit strret, with Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia, and Dudley hurrying along in his wake.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 02:52 AM
thelotrlovr15 is currently offline Click here to Send thelotrlovr15 a Private Message Find more posts by thelotrlovr15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nefertite

Barf

It's unfair.

Maby you know why he won't be in a 3rd movie?

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 05:32 PM

i dont know but mabey they will say something

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 12:40 AM
sanoschicky69
Sanos Chicky

prolly isn't enough time with all the content and intracicy that comes wit book 3, so they have to cut out quidditch. it sucks,majorly.... mad
im sure he'll be back briefly in GoF. If not, i'll be pissed, thats for sure.....

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 04:02 PM
sanoschicky69 is currently offline Click here to Send sanoschicky69 a Private Message Find more posts by sanoschicky69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT IIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN IIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT??????????????????

WWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Oh NO!

cHO ISNT IN MOVIE THREE EITHER!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 10:08 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote