KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Harry Potter's Villans Vs Comic Book Villans

Harry Potter's Villans Vs Comic Book Villans
Started by: Burke04

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Burke04

Harry Potter's Villans Vs Comic Book Villans

I'm doing this for school for a project, its a persuasive essay showing why Harry Potter's Villans are the worse and i am comparing them to comic book villans. The three comic book villans are Galactus, Magneto, and Apocolypse. And i want to know your opinons about this subject. Are Harry Potter's Villans are the worse!
I need your opinons! so please help me

Contact me at Dabombers14 or write on the forum big grin

Old Post May 4th, 2004 01:36 PM
Burke04 is currently offline Click here to Send Burke04 a Private Message Find more posts by Burke04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

This should be closed ! Can any one inform the mod!

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post May 4th, 2004 02:47 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

no it shouldnt be closed its a perfectly good thread

smile

harry potter book villains, (and lotr villains) want world domination etc etc, they do anything to get it (killing kids, cedric, killing whole civilisations,melkor, sauron)

while comic book villains dress yp in weedy suits, kidnap the girl the hero loves, hold her ransom, get beat up..episode over

Im Back happy

Old Post May 4th, 2004 05:26 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

yap... definitely... the villains of HP and of course LOTR are worse.
maybe because LOTR is not a children's book stick out tongue
and HP is welll... more 'mature', isnt it? well you cant definitely say cos you cant compare it one by one

Old Post May 4th, 2004 06:15 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

I don't reallly agree i mean apocolypse is quite evil isn't he? He does more than just kidnap the main hero's girl. He's all like mwahahaha i destroy you. I think he is anywway i haven't watched x-men in ages. confused

Old Post May 4th, 2004 09:17 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burke04

Yeah But Who Do U Think Are More Bad Azz, Them 3 Guys Or Harrys Enemys? Especially When Voldemort Can't Be Killed, Only By Harry! laughing

Old Post May 5th, 2004 01:48 AM
Burke04 is currently offline Click here to Send Burke04 a Private Message Find more posts by Burke04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danis4ever

How about the Dementors, can they suck the happiness about these three?

Old Post May 5th, 2004 06:27 PM
danis4ever is currently offline Click here to Send danis4ever a Private Message Find more posts by danis4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

and sauron with his hahaha kill me then, i will take on another form

but the most eveil people ever were the mysterons from captain scarlet!

Im Back happy

Old Post May 5th, 2004 06:55 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote