KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Why 2

Why 2
Started by: ladygrim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Why 2

plz answer this queston .... WHy do people always think slytherin is evil
because alot of them are quite nice .... im obvioulsy not one of those people but some people couldn't help being in this house

Old Post May 24th, 2004 09:35 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tonks

Well i think that the reason is that alot of there Witches and Wizards go to the
dark-side that come out of that particular house.

I am not one of those people whom nesseciarly hate the slytherin house but i dont mind it very much.

I Like Snape i dont want him to die and all he is just mean to Harry. but he is cool.

So that should be one of your answeres!

Old Post May 24th, 2004 11:49 PM
Tonks is currently offline Click here to Send Tonks a Private Message Find more posts by Tonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Polly

Yeah, basically what Tonks said. A lot of evil witches and wizards came out of that particular house. But you know, if it was Gryffindor that the evil people came out of then we would probably hate Gryffindor. So maybe it's not the house, but the people that came out of that house?

Old Post May 25th, 2004 12:11 AM
Polly is currently offline Click here to Send Polly a Private Message Find more posts by Polly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco M.

And maybe some of the people in Slytherin just gave the House a bad reputation?

But mainly what Tonks and Polly said.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 12:30 AM
Draco M. is currently offline Click here to Send Draco M. a Private Message Find more posts by Draco M. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

i think it doesnt mean 2 b that way...that's just how it is.

-Don't leave us

Old Post May 25th, 2004 01:38 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azn_blue_angel

yep yep..everything that u pplz said..

Old Post May 25th, 2004 02:51 AM
azn_blue_angel is currently offline Click here to Send azn_blue_angel a Private Message Find more posts by azn_blue_angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Nothing is completely evil. Calling Slytherins evil is tarring everyone with the same brush.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 09:59 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

^ agree.................. I also agree with the few slytherin's that did come out to be well known in the books were evil................that's where voldemort comes from too............................... and the malfoy's, crabbe's and goyle's who's families were death eaters..........

i wouldn't be surprised if Snape was in Slytherin..............actually I am sure he was since he's the head of house.........i can't remember if it was mentioned in teh books................i always assumed the heads of houses came from the houses they are head of..... big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post May 25th, 2004 11:48 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i can't rember eitherr but i wud of thought so ...

Old Post May 25th, 2004 01:25 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DracosGirl
Hmm..SoThisIs25Characters

I agree they can't all be evil cos Harry was almost put into Slytherin

Old Post May 25th, 2004 01:29 PM
DracosGirl is currently offline Click here to Send DracosGirl a Private Message Find more posts by DracosGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

yep

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post May 25th, 2004 01:40 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

true ... mayb harry has an evil streak .... or just a stroppy one ....

Old Post May 25th, 2004 01:42 PM
DracosGirl

definatly a stroppy one, at least at the min. I hope he grows out of that I dont think I would like a stroppy hero!

Old Post May 25th, 2004 01:44 PM
DracosGirl is currently offline Click here to Send DracosGirl a Private Message Find more posts by DracosGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

me too ... mayb he has female hormones... stroppy git

Old Post May 25th, 2004 01:46 PM
Exabyte

Eeevil wizards?
Yes... evil in the sense of not liking muggles smile I cannot think of any other reasons why Slytherins could be "evil"

Hm, that's what I like about Rowling... a reason that makes them evil. It's not the fact that they are born evil but they decide to be "evil" by hating muggles

But I think it's a lil overdone in the movies... the whole... "evil"-thing.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 01:46 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Evil is good .....

Old Post May 25th, 2004 01:51 PM
DracosGirl

It's not just that they dont like muggles but they like killing ppl i.e. voldemort!

He didnt just kill muggles he killed wizards to just for the fun of it and many slytherins follow him and their parents are death eaters, that kinda makes them evil...

Old Post May 25th, 2004 01:55 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

smile

Old Post May 25th, 2004 02:00 PM
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Slytherins are not necessery evil.. but their ambiciouse and desire for success drives them crazy. Usually wirzards sorted there would do everything to achieve their goals no matter what, they put their interest above everything, even though sometimes this harms a lot of others.
So the measureless success drive and the selfishness makes them look, sound and smell evil

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post May 25th, 2004 03:26 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

We slytherins arent EVIL...we're misunderstoooood wink. unicor we are not crazy stick out tongue just very clever and ambitious...and like to stir things up once in awhile big grin

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post May 25th, 2004 10:27 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote