KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » If you went to Hogwarts who would you be frieands with,or who would you date?

If you went to Hogwarts who would you be frieands with,or who would you date?
Started by: Short'n'Sweet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

If you went to Hogwarts who would you be frieands with,or who would you date?

Hello all
Um ..I came up with this idea
Prtend you are at Hogwarts,and you know no one.people started to talk to you ,and You decide who you would talk to ,and who you would be friends with ,and who you would date,and tell why. smile

Old Post May 27th, 2004 03:28 PM
Short'n'Sweet is currently offline Click here to Send Short'n'Sweet a Private Message Find more posts by Short'n'Sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Hello Darinda,
I would probably not be friends with anyone from Slytherin. Probably be friends with anyone who was nice to me. Not sure who I would date becasue thats a hard question. Probably someone smart, funny, and loyal.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 04:40 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danis4ever

i'd probably be friends with the weasleys. And date one of the weasley twins. They are soooo funny!

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:07 PM
danis4ever is currently offline Click here to Send danis4ever a Private Message Find more posts by danis4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

I would be friends with Hermione, The weasley twins, ROn and Harry. WOuld date \draco ( if i was younger) or Fred/George

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:04 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

or Harry actually!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:04 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elondra
Punk Princess

Cedric.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 07:03 PM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elondra
Punk Princess

quote:
Originally posted by Elondra
Cedric.

But wait a sec. I can't date a dead person.

"Give me a male corpse for a long slow honeymoon."

I'm feeling rather poetic today. smileAfter all I've got my English Lit. exam tomorrow and I'm dreading itsad

Old Post May 27th, 2004 07:04 PM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

Cool this is Actually going some were
um I would be friends with All the ravenclaws,Hufflepuffs,and Gryffendors,and I would be friends with all of the Slytherinsthat were nice to me.
And I would Date Ron Weasley ,,he is SOOOOOOOOO cUTE
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE .......CUTE

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post May 27th, 2004 07:31 PM
Short'n'Sweet is currently offline Click here to Send Short'n'Sweet a Private Message Find more posts by Short'n'Sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

first of all I'm a slytherin so I would date draco then after me and him brake up I will go after potter who will end up treating me better in the first place. I would be friends with all slytherins and some gryffindors and ravenclaws but NO hufflepuffs

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:43 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I know I found Oliver wood hot in the harry pottter movie.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 09:31 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midget_08

Love If you went to Hogwarts who would you be frieands with,or who would you date?

I would hang out with Harry, Ron, Hermione, George, and Fred. Id probly date Harry or one of the twins!

Old Post May 27th, 2004 09:56 PM
Midget_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Midget_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Midget_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

Sleep Sorry if I offened you

Raven sorry If I offended you I did not mean it like all sytherins are bad it is just in must of the boks there are no nice slythrins,I am sure you are realy nice..and If you would not be friends with any hufflepuffs then do what you want,but you would be missing out on alot of real cool people
Sorry Raven
reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaalllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Sorrrrryyyyyyyy
I hope there is no Bad blood?

Old Post May 27th, 2004 10:15 PM
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

draco naturally ^_~ slytherin being my forte. i know im not supposed to date a gryffindor...but...billsoundedreallyreallycuteandnice. *blushes* well i mean its not like hes STILL in gryffindor so i guess it'll b ok ^_~. honestly when you think about it dating someone in your own house would be alot easier cause you get to see them a tad more

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post May 27th, 2004 10:41 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

that is a good point.Raven you are you out ther sorry

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post May 27th, 2004 10:46 PM
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

lol what about you darinda? who do you fancy? ^_^ what house are you in aye?

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

Old Post May 27th, 2004 10:52 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

I am in Hufflepuff,And I realy like Ron Waesley.,Because he is Always funny,and he may be a spoosh some times,but that is what makes him human ya know?Raven Are you there?I am realy sorry Please Forgive me?

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post May 27th, 2004 11:11 PM
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

i dont think raven's on anymore...her name's not on the list uptop :/

Old Post May 27th, 2004 11:14 PM
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

oohh,opps,So Is There any one else that you would date?I would go out with Lee,and Seamus,if he did not blow me up,and I would go out with Nevile,he has sort of a baby cutness to he.soo.Ok.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post May 27th, 2004 11:17 PM
Cepheus

i think i would b friends with the weasleys twins n date... cho, or hermione....

Old Post May 28th, 2004 01:25 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

Draco!! love (This liking for Draco only come a few days ago and it's all a fanfictions fault stick out tongue)

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 01:27 PM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote