KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » is there going to be a sixth book?

is there going to be a sixth book?
Started by: aquajock2004

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
aquajock2004

is there going to be a sixth book?

hey i just wanted to know if JK Rowling is going to write a sixth Harry Potter book? i just got done with the fifth the one and it was alright, but the Goblet of fire was the best so fare in my op. well if anyone knows about a sixth book write back.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:04 PM
aquajock2004 is currently offline Click here to Send aquajock2004 a Private Message Find more posts by aquajock2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

not for awhile, i'm guessing 2-3 years, then there'll be #7 some more years after that, so we got awhile until there are all done

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:20 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

She's writing 7 books in all smile

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:21 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elondra
Punk Princess

tassie do me a favour and shoot me.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:33 PM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentlyLucid
Pixel Goddess

Im reading the goblet of fire right now...about 100 pages in
I really enjoyed the 3rd one......

but I know alot of people said they thought this was one of the slowest ones......

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:52 PM
SilentlyLucid is currently offline Click here to Send SilentlyLucid a Private Message Find more posts by SilentlyLucid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

there might be more than 7, jk said in an interview she might write harry potters life after he leaves school

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 27th, 2004 09:05 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Elondra, I dont know what's going on messed Our mods havent been on... and I usually report threads that can be merged or closed, for AirAngel, in the "Cleaning Up HP" Sticky... but she hasnt responded for like 2 days sad
And I've even reported a ton of threads, like this one messed But they're still open...
I dont know what to do now, unless we actually PM a mod

btws, I shot you already, Elondra stick out tongue

Old Post May 27th, 2004 11:17 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

tassie, you should be mod. hell, you can gett this forum in tip-top shape.

*kills all who want to be killed and some more*

Old Post May 28th, 2004 01:46 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

The six book is comming out by the end of this year !!! I got it somewhere in mugglenet, a POA review, among the other things they said that the six book should be out somewhere by the end of the year /2004. So it will be fun!!!

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post May 28th, 2004 07:56 AM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

we hope ... we cant wiat for ever for the last two books beacuse the movies will catch up with them and the dates of realease will be further apart which means waoiting longers

Old Post May 28th, 2004 11:54 AM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

please check for topics before posting...................there is a 6th book topic already......... *goes to find it......*

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post May 28th, 2004 01:29 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote