KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Quick Note From Britain!

Quick Note From Britain!
Started by: Laviera_j

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

Warning Quick Note From Britain!

THIS THREAD CAN BE CANCELED AFTER A NOTICE HAS BEEN MADE!

For a long time it was speculated and thought to be proved that Harry Potter did not have Qyudditch scenes in it. Well IT DOES! I recently saw a clip from a scene in the movie, and the Stormy quiddich scene looks brilliant!!!!! Harry is wearing goggles it looks like (although it is hard to see) and then a dementor kind of jumps up, and then you see Harry tumbling in a frenzied summersault thorugh grey clouds and storm down to the earth!

It looks really good...

Another thing....Sirius has horrible plaque on his teeth! ug!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post May 30th, 2004 05:03 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

I am seeing the movie on wednesday, even though it comes out tomorrow

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post May 30th, 2004 05:05 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DracosGirl
Hmm..SoThisIs25Characters

ye im seeing it on wed too! I hope they clean Sirius up a bit for the next few movies cos in the books he is supposed to be quite handsome when scrubbed up...

Old Post May 30th, 2004 05:19 PM
DracosGirl is currently offline Click here to Send DracosGirl a Private Message Find more posts by DracosGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

Well, I was looking at the cast list for film 4 (which they are filming already) and he is not on the list. Maybe it is because he plays such a small part in book 4

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post May 30th, 2004 05:22 PM
DracosGirl

ye i guess but he will have to be in the 5th one... i mean he has to be there at his own death right...!

Old Post May 30th, 2004 05:27 PM
DracosGirl is currently offline Click here to Send DracosGirl a Private Message Find more posts by DracosGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

\what the hell you guys get it out 6 days before the us

not fair

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 30th, 2004 05:38 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DracosGirl

well it is an english film an u guys usually get american films 6months b4 we do...

Old Post May 30th, 2004 05:42 PM
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

quote:
Originally posted by DracosGirl
well it is an english film an u guys usually get american films 6months b4 we do...

yes

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 05:43 PM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

georgina what do u like best HP or LotR?

Old Post May 31st, 2004 05:43 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

quote:
Originally posted by pottermad
georgina what do u like best HP or LotR?

Umm...I can't really judge because I haven't read the LotRs (yet) but I'm a really big fan of the films smile

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post May 31st, 2004 05:45 AM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

i c

Old Post May 31st, 2004 05:49 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

ok when u do c the movie if u live in the uk, dont ruin anything 4 us americans please! i know we know what happens but it just ruins the movie if u keep talking about how some scenes were, etc.

-Don't leave us

Old Post May 31st, 2004 06:27 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

WHOEVER does see the movie in the UK when it comes out PLEASE post you comments in SPOILERS........it best for everyone to do it that way until we get through the weekend.

HP3 comes out here in Germany on Wednesday. Then it will be out in the states on Friday (if I have the dates correctly matched with the days!)
big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post May 31st, 2004 09:44 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

agreed. All britons, we need to post a seperate thread ofr us chat about the films, or otherwise, post it in spoilers.

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post May 31st, 2004 12:53 PM
DracosGirl

yeah will do. I can't believe some ppl will be at the pics now watchin the film an i couldnt get tickets til wed! I'm blue...!!!

Old Post May 31st, 2004 02:16 PM
Joy2dWorld
Oriental Potentate

got news for you... I'm also seeing it this wednesday! happy yup, its opening on June 2 in Manila! and since we're atleast 8 hours advance, that would be June 1 in the US.
and I got tickets in advance, I'm so excited! Happy Dance I got a 7:30pm screening coz I'll be coming off from work only at 6:30pm. I'm going with friends.

I got the tickets last Saturday, and its almost sold out! I bet it was all sold out last Sunday. Only the 1st and 2nd row seats on the left side were available so I got the 2nd row seats -- which is a bit too near the screen for me -- but that's it, that's the best I could get!

and dont worry, I wont be posting spoilers of course.

Happy Dance Slytherin rulez! Rupert Rox My Sox! Weasley Is My King! Go R/H! Happy Dance

Last edited by Joy2dWorld on May 31st, 2004 at 05:35 PM

Old Post May 31st, 2004 05:30 PM
Joy2dWorld is currently offline Click here to Send Joy2dWorld a Private Message Find more posts by Joy2dWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

I am deeing it tomorrow! Cant wait! At 12pm!!!!!!!!!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 01:26 PM
DeepPink

IVE SEEN IT!!!
I posted sum stuff on anova thread but it wasn't really ne thin important-ud hav 2 c the film 2 no what the hell I was on about!
Seriously though IT IS THE BEST!

You do what you love, and f*ck the rest.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 04:12 PM
DeepPink is currently offline Click here to Send DeepPink a Private Message Find more posts by DeepPink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

I saw It last night I am not going to spoil it for everyone but OMG it is amazing deffinatley the best so far, for all those who doubted gary oldman HA he did us proud!

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 06:33 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

I have seen it too! I saw it two days ago.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I agree about Sirius, although some of it could be improved on his part - but definately the best so far.
BUckbeak was good - and I think that Gambon wa amazing as Dumbledore - completely new life! He was how I saw Dumbledore in the books down to a tea.

Alfonso is very smart in his direction with all of the little continuities after the timeturner had been done.

Was very good.

Mrs Weasley could have been in it for longer though...

I think Lupin was good too - but sometimes a littel unemotional. But overall I love the new feel - it was brilliant, and I was hanging onto every ounce of it!

big grin|

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 11:31 AM