KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » I have Daniel Radcliffe's address.

I have Daniel Radcliffe's address.
Started by: Lady_Eowyn_Of_R

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lady_Eowyn_Of_R
I'm the gold w/o glitter

I have Daniel Radcliffe's address.

lol! flame, I sense that you were upset about people correcting your spelling.

Here are the addresses. I am not sure if they are their home addresses, or their agent's addresses.

DANIEL RADCLIFFE
4 Great Portland Street
London W1W 8PA
England

RUPERT GRINT
4 Great Portland Street
London W1W 8PA
England

EMMA WATSON
Box 3000
Laevesden
Herts
London WD25 ZLF
England

QUESTION!! Why is the URL thing spam?
Enjoy!!!!

deep roots are not reached by the frost."

Last edited by Lady_Eowyn_Of_R on Jun 8th, 2004 at 01:06 AM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 12:52 AM
Lady_Eowyn_Of_R is currently offline Click here to Send Lady_Eowyn_Of_R a Private Message Find more posts by Lady_Eowyn_Of_R Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

a, good for you.
b, breaking up the url is still spam.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 12:55 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Sorry but this is Spam...reported

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 01:03 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady_Eowyn_Of_R
I'm the gold w/o glitter

Good Grief! What's up with the URL thing being spam? I posted the thread to be helpful and give the actor's addresses to whoever it was that kept asking, and I tried to get someone to come to our site, and I was jumped within five minutes of posting. lol. Well, why is it considered spam?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 01:19 AM
Lady_Eowyn_Of_R is currently offline Click here to Send Lady_Eowyn_Of_R a Private Message Find more posts by Lady_Eowyn_Of_R Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

POST THIS IN THE HARRY POTTER FORUM nnnnnnn

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 01:21 AM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady_Eowyn_Of_R
I'm the gold w/o glitter

Ok, how's this: My friend has a nice site on Elves, costumes, and lotr. SHe also has a forum that goes with it. I would like to have more people come, so if you would like to visit it please send me a private message and I will tell you the url for it.

Ok administrators. Is that ok? Can I tell people about my friend's ELF site on my personal messages? Or is that illegal too.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 01:23 AM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

No SPAM
Do not place ANY advertisements on the forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your KMC Community Membership. We generally class SPAM as a website with which the person has a personal interest in, or is not a relevant topic of discussion. You can, however, place links in your signature (excluding forums) as long as it is placed sensibly.

Posting In The Relevant Forums
A forum this size gets a lot of traffic and a lot of threads. It makes life a lot easier for everyone- both for those trying to keep things in order, and those trying to simply find the threads they want to read- if threads are posted in the correct area.
Check to make sure you are posting in the right place. If opening a thread in the Discussion areas- either the General Discussion or Off-topic forums- check first to see if it would be better posted elsewhere. We have seperate art, TV, video games, music, fiction and- of course!- film areas (including threads for actors) where such topics should be posted. If posting about a film, check to see if that film has its own area before posting in the generic Movie Discussion thread.
If you want to start a role-playing game, please go to one of the role-playing areas and read the rules about doing so there.
Threads posted in the wrong area will be moved but a little forethought can make everyone's life a lot happier

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 01:32 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

quote:
Originally posted by Lady_Eowyn_Of_R
Ok, how's this: My friend has a nice site on Elves, costumes, and lotr. SHe also has a forum that goes with it. I would like to have more people come, so if you would like to visit it please send me a private message and I will tell you the url for it.

Ok administrators. Is that ok? Can I tell people about my friend's ELF site on my personal messages? Or is that illegal too.

I think that's fine, as long as u don't randomly pm people. That would be spam too.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 01:49 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elondra
Punk Princess

Why are there two pointless threads on the same topic started by the same person?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 08:16 AM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote