KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » end at 4???

end at 4???
Started by: PsychoFreeak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PsychoFreeak

Question end at 4???

is it true that they're gonna end the movies at #4??????

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 08:35 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I very much doubt it, as dan radcliffe has already been asked if he'd be interested in doing all seven

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 08:58 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

NO.

There will be a fifth movie because from what I heard, Rupert Grint who plays Ron Weasley already signed for the fifth. They're only waiting for Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe to decide if they would do it or not (both of them are taking one step at a time).

And also, the actor who plays Sirius Black in the POA film said that he cannot wait to play in the fifth movie as his character makes an important appearance in OOTP.

OOTP: The Order of the Phoenix will be using Sirius Black's home as headquarters. It will be an important setting. And something happens to Sirius in the fifth book/movie that will forever change Harry's life.

Happy Dance He's here, he's queer...! Happy Dance

Last edited by shanie623 on Jun 10th, 2004 at 09:07 AM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 09:02 AM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

yep... i liked if they change daniel...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 10:50 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

No, I want the three of them to remain as Harry, Ron & Hermione no Won't be the same with anyone else acting their roles

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 02:12 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

i want emma 2 continue (cause she's young) rupert is ok too, but harry is suppose to b the main character so it have to be young, can u imagine harry in book 5 with like 17 years... it just doesn't work, and daniel have sure changed a lot since movie 1 (A LOT) and emma haven't change so much...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 03:05 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Not necessery, they just have to find other talented acters, cause with the time none of them: dan, rup, ema would able to play well the chracters cause they will all be to grown for the roles.

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 05:15 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

can't wait for OOTP movie! big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 09:16 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

it'll be tha best smile

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 10:30 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

ooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooohhhHHHhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
!!
....yeah i also heard that they might swap 2 a diff harry and all that "coz they r growing up"....but isn't that THE WHOLE POINT?????.........LOL

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 11:35 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

if they keep the pace as it is one movie a yr it will b ok cuz most of the actors are growing at the same rate as there characters

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 11:42 AM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8stuff09

im on fire but i dont think im ready to bust a movie check it out im rocking steady! Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 02:52 PM
sk8stuff09 is currently offline Click here to Send sk8stuff09 a Private Message Find more posts by sk8stuff09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

1) 5th movie comes out in 2007.
2) i'm glad rupert signed on!
3) [SPOILER - highlight to read]: excerpt from entertainment weekly: Alas, Black is killed in book 5. How did Oldman take the news? "I wore a black armband for a week."

i think that what he did was amazing. after one movie of playing sirius, gary oldman is already connected 2 his character soooo much. i thought it was great that he did that.

-Don't leave us

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 05:14 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

I think there would be an outrage with Harry Potter fans if they weren't planning to do all 7 movies. Hopefully Rowlings will get the last two books written soon.

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 06:45 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

Yeah she's certainly taking her time writing...I don't want them to change the actors...I heart them...JDG I didn't know you went on the HP forum?! o well...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 01:31 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Howlin4Lupin

SPOILERS OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sooo sad about Sirius in the 5th book..............................I think he isent really dead cuz u never saw his dead body and about what luna lovegood said...about how if u loose sometj9ing it always turns up somewhere...so im thinking jk.rowling might have put that there on perpous

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 02:03 AM
Howlin4Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Howlin4Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Howlin4Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

quote:
Originally posted by Howlin4Lupin
SPOILERS OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sooo sad about Sirius in the 5th book..............................I think he isent really dead cuz u never saw his dead body and about what luna lovegood said...about how if u loose sometj9ing it always turns up somewhere...so im thinking jk.rowling might have put that there on perpous

i believe that u dont need 2 c 2 believe (although it might help). i think jkr confirmed his death. b4 the book came out, she said she cried while writing the character's death. but i do like that idea with what luna said...mayb it might b 4 something else

-Don't leave us

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 03:51 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

i really don't think it would be the same w/o the same actors and actress...but JKR better write fast, cuz when the movies catch up to the books theres definately gunna be a problem w/ the actors looking too old...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 04:08 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tuti

i prefer if they change harry, i dont really like him, i think emma is getting better and rup i think is the best one for ron, i don't think there could be anyone better for ron, and for hermine 2..but harry could be better

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 07:16 AM
tuti is currently offline Click here to Send tuti a Private Message Find more posts by tuti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

they beta make all 7 movies cuz wat bout the people that don't read the books but are intrested in the movie .....

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 01:05 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote