KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Hey

Hey
Started by: KineticPoetic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KineticPoetic

Hey

I just started writing a fic...or, better said, a series...it's AU, with a character replacing Hermione, because i personally find Hermione a wimpy nerd who can't stand up to anyone, and just....ugh..

Anyway, my beta just quit on me, so if anyone would go look at it and tell my if they're interested in beta-ing it for me, that would be great!

[spam]

it's the top two fics at the list, most likely. they both say that they're AU so you can't miss them

Last edited by Storm on Jun 13th, 2004 at 05:09 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 04:57 PM
KineticPoetic is currently offline Click here to Send KineticPoetic a Private Message Find more posts by KineticPoetic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Fanfic belongs in the fanfiction forum
And a site of personal interest, as such, would be considered Spam yes

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:04 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elondra
Punk Princess

madSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM mad

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:05 PM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Forum Guidelines & Rules
No SPAM
Do not place ANY advertisements on the forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your KMC Community Membership. We generally class SPAM as a website with which the person has a personal interest in, or is not a relevant topic of discussion. You can, however, place links in your signature (excluding forums) as long as it is placed sensibly.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:10 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote