KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » The OFFICIAL 'Ask Hermione' Question Thread

The OFFICIAL 'Ask Hermione' Question Thread
Started by: DemonicGambit

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Question Where are all the witches?

Um, I don't know much about Harry Potter. But I went to see the movie with my niece and nephew, [courtesy of my mother] And I was sitting in the theater and I noticed where are all the male witches?

Can someone answer this for me...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 11:05 PM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sanoschicky69
Sanos Chicky

okay, guy witches are called wizards or warlocks. there arealot more than witchebecase thewitches are all... in groups, and you tend to see more guys because they are taller. the extras casting is done in local British schools, so the Boy girl ratio depends on who gets cast from the school, really. Hope that helps, big grin

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 11:48 PM
sanoschicky69 is currently offline Click here to Send sanoschicky69 a Private Message Find more posts by sanoschicky69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Okay thanx that helped somewhat but I'm still confused, I mean aren't boys witches just supposed to be witches? Oh well, at least I know have an idea into the witch thingie...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 12:28 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

Female magic people are called witches.
Male magic people are called wizards.
this isnt for EVERY story about magic, just Harry Potter.
Clear?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 08:07 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

guys can be witches too but in harry potteres world guys a re wizards and girls are witches

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 09:42 AM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

Yeah, there do seem to be less warlocks and wizards...they all seem to be at Hogwarts, you know like dumbledore...etc.

But have yoyu forgotten Mr WEeasley? And I'm sure there will be more wizards in the third film with all the ministry officials and stuff, like Fudge etc...

big grin

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 09:50 AM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Laugh OH I get it

Oh I get it! So the guys aren't considered witches just wizards! Thanx I was really lost on that!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 08:22 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

The OFFICIAL 'Ask Hermione' Question Thread

Anything you want to know about Harry Potter and his world, simply 'Ask Hermione' and I'm sure you'll get an answer!

((PS. This is just for simple, factual questions, e.g. 'Who played Professor Sprout in CoS?' This is not a thread for deep, thought-provoking questions, e.g. 'What is the significance of Snape?' They deserve an entire thread to themselves - and often already have one, if you click the little 'Search' button at the top of the page. Go on, you know you want to click it!))

Last edited by Phoenix on Jun 16th, 2004 at 08:59 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 08:42 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
opps_le_peeves

heya

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 09:53 PM
opps_le_peeves is currently offline Click here to Send opps_le_peeves a Private Message Find more posts by opps_le_peeves Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
opps_le_peeves

probably arent here...ill go

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 09:53 PM
opps_le_peeves is currently offline Click here to Send opps_le_peeves a Private Message Find more posts by opps_le_peeves Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

you took my line, Phoe stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 11:52 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

I HAVE THE HONOR TO ASK THE FIRSTS QUESTIONS!!
is the same director thn movie 3 gona direct movie 4?? have they started shooting it? if not when will they start??

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 05:28 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elondra
Punk Princess

No Alfonso is not going to direct the 4th movie. The new director is i think someone called Mike Newell.Correct me if I'm wrong.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 03:42 PM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

that is correct elondra. he said he wanted 2 take a break from film making. apparently, he's worn out from the 3rd movie.

-Don't leave us

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 04:45 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

*wants to ask a question*

umm...

umm...

'Who played professor Sprout in CoS?'

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 01:16 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

Man he was a good director...they shouldn't switch the director that much just get some ones who's gonna stay through the whole thing...ugh

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 01:16 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

i am very happy thaT THEY WILL CHANGE THE DIRECTOR CAUSE I DONT LIKE VERY MUCH THE DIRECTOR FROM THE THIRD MOVIE wink

OOPS SORRY 4 THE CAPS!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 02:52 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

i loved cuaron. he was very excellent 4 the 3rd movie. o, and the answer is miriam margoyles wink

-Don't leave us

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 04:05 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrixStar
I see you

Ive heard they might be recasting for these movies any word on that?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 11:09 PM
TrixStar is currently offline Click here to Send TrixStar a Private Message Find more posts by TrixStar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

warner bros. at first thought of replacing the three after the third movie. however they were impressed with the acting in the third movie so allowed them 2 do the 4th movie. the studio is still in decision on whether they will do the 5th movie. if so, rupert has already signed on if allowed while emma and dan r still waiting 4 the studio's decision

-Don't leave us

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 12:01 AM