KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » will the actors in harry potter be too old for the 4 5 6 and 7 movies?

will the actors in harry potter be too old for the 4 5 6 and 7 movies?
Started by: sk8stuff09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sk8stuff09

Warning will the actors in harry potter be too old for the 4 5 6 and 7 movies?

I think some of the actors who play the students in Harry Potter will be too old for their character when the movies come out. For example, if Order of the Phoenix comes out in 2007, Tom Felton(Draco Malfoy) will be 20 years old, when he's supposed to be 15! Daniel will be 17 when GoF comes out in 2005, when he's supposed to be 14. Plus they will all look to mature and older looking, and they wont look like kids or young teens anymore. I wonder if it will work out...... sad

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 12:41 AM
sk8stuff09 is currently offline Click here to Send sk8stuff09 a Private Message Find more posts by sk8stuff09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Make up can do miracles, I don't think that there will be too much of a problem as long as they keep filming.

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 01:01 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

there's not much difference in the characters ages and theres

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 11:28 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i am sure that i have answered in a topic area like this

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 11:52 AM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

mergeness
there's a thread about this already

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 02:51 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8stuff09

there is?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 03:09 PM
sk8stuff09 is currently offline Click here to Send sk8stuff09 a Private Message Find more posts by sk8stuff09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

yep, well a girl opened a thread just like this one but it got closed cause the mods said that she should ask in the daniel, rupert and emma thread

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 03:13 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8stuff09

dont close! everybody always closes mine! mad

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 03:27 PM
sk8stuff09

HEY, I'M A SENIOR MEMBER! I'VE BEEN A MEMBER FOR A YEAR! I'M ABOVE THE LAW!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 03:28 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

yes but cant change the rules for just one person ????? i open loads of threads and they get closed with out a reason being told for closer

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 12:44 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
midnightshadow
death before dishonor

it wouldnt be the same if they did chose diff actors. were used to these ones. it would just get confusing and wouldnt be as good no

[B]in the real world as in dreams
nothing is quite what it seems![B]

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 12:52 PM
midnightshadow is currently offline Click here to Send midnightshadow a Private Message Find more posts by midnightshadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

smile

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 02:35 PM
DanFan4000
Harrys Twin

DONT SAY THINGS LIKE THAT!!! PLUS I SAY THE SAME AS 'BINGABONGA'. THAT MAKE-UP DOES IN FACK WORK WONDERS!!!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 10:55 PM
DanFan4000 is currently offline Click here to Send DanFan4000 a Private Message Find more posts by DanFan4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote