KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Azkaban Movie Foreshadows Books 6 & 7 Says Jkr

Azkaban Movie Foreshadows Books 6 & 7 Says Jkr
Started by: JeanGreyDP

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JeanGreyDP

Azkaban Movie Foreshadows Books 6 & 7 Says Jkr

On the TV Guide channel I saw an interview w/ JKR in which she said that Alfonso Cuaron put two things in POA that gave her chills because they hinted at what was to come in books 6 and 7.

My question is- any theories to what they might be?

My sis and I thought that maybe Lupin was in love w/ Lily judging by the way he spoke about her
AND
That Hermione might become a werewolf. I know it sounds weird, but she was able to call Lupin to her to save Harry's life and a werewolf only responds to the call of it's own kind.

My sis also thinks maybe Harry will be a Seer anyhow I'm interested to hear your theories.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 01:38 AM
JeanGreyDP is currently offline Click here to Send JeanGreyDP a Private Message Find more posts by JeanGreyDP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JeanGreyDP

is this posting?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 01:40 AM
JeanGreyDP is currently offline Click here to Send JeanGreyDP a Private Message Find more posts by JeanGreyDP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Harry does seem to have some sort of conection to the mystic use of magic... meaning the fourtune telling and future sight kinda thing.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 02:00 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

lupin definately has something going for lils.It makes PERFECT sense.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 02:04 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

You know Jean Grey, you have an excellent point about the idea that Hermione will become a werewolf. That was not in the book at all. We all know that this is going to happen, but there was definatley some action with Ron and Hermione. Them holding hands... I'm just wondering, do you know a website where this interview with JK Rowlings is? Other than the TV Channel Guide?

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 02:04 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

The idea about Lupin having feelings for Lily makes sense to me. Actually, the way he spoke about her really made me think...

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 04:33 AM
Lyn is currently offline Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joy2dWorld
Oriental Potentate

Ron also seem to have the gift of divination coz everything he jokes or comments about comes true... in the PoA movie, he asked "You dont think that Grim thing is connected to Sirius Black, do you?" And you know that its true-- the Grim is in every way connected to Sirius!

Happy Dance Slytherin rulez! Rupert Rox My Sox! Weasley Is My King! Go R/H! Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 05:00 AM
Joy2dWorld is currently offline Click here to Send Joy2dWorld a Private Message Find more posts by Joy2dWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

I just saw the movie for a third time tonight...and i started thinking about this while i was watching it...but my guess is as good as you guy's...the whole lupin/lily thing makes sense....and the hermione being a werewolf thing would be a real shocker! It kinda makes sense...but seems a bit of a stretch....but i too would like to know if that interview is somewhere on the internet....

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 05:17 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

i also would lke 2 read the interview

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 05:25 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JeanGreyDP

I don't know if it's up on the internet, but I have it on tape from the TV guide channel. It was a pretty short clip of the interview so the entire thing may be found elsewhere. If i see it someplace I'll let you guys know. smile

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 08:05 AM
orient_celts
Dune House Atreides

Re: Azkaban Movie Foreshadows Books 6 & 7 Says Jkr

Wow, never thought about that.

quote:
Originally posted by JeanGreyDP
On the TV Guide channel I saw an interview w/ JKR in which she said that Alfonso Cuaron put two things in POA that gave her chills because they hinted at what was to come in books 6 and 7.

My question is- any theories to what they might be?

My sis and I thought that maybe Lupin was in love w/ Lily judging by the way he spoke about her
AND
That Hermione might become a werewolf. I know it sounds weird, but she was able to call Lupin to her to save Harry's life and a werewolf only responds to the call of it's own kind.

My sis also thinks maybe Harry will be a Seer anyhow I'm interested to hear your theories.

<a href="http://moonlight-united.com">moonlight-united.com</a>

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 08:44 AM
orient_celts is currently offline Click here to Send orient_celts a Private Message Find more posts by orient_celts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

............. she could only be a werewolf if she has been bitten by one ... but in 3 she wasn't or in the others and because she is muggle born it cant be because of that ... so if this piont is true mayb something happens to her in book 6/7

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 11:49 AM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

maybe the werewolf got a little interested and curious to here that noise cause it is not hard to mimic animal sounds im mean i might be wrong but thats what my logic tells me dont read to hard into things guys u will get to excited about something and get let down and disappointed

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 01:41 PM
its_magic is currently offline Click here to Send its_magic a Private Message Find more posts by its_magic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

very true its like i have my hopes up for the book ending in harrys death but i don't think its eva gonna happen

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 01:50 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

u want harry 2 die?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 03:09 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

i'm very curious about how lupin spoke about lily. it really shocked me. as 4 the hermione being a werewolf, i could c that but i'm not a full believer on it.

-Don't leave us

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 04:59 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

I've actually read this interview you're talking about... JKR however, did NOT mention what the meaning of the foreshadows in POA...

ALTHOUGH, Alfonso Cuaron stated his opinion about these foreshadowings... He said "With what Jo told me, I thought maybe Lupin was in love with Lily at one point."

Happy Dance He's here, he's queer...! Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 05:22 PM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

Ugh confusing people...they really don't want you to have any clue what's gonna happen...the books have to come out soon I'm gonna die from anticipation!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 01:38 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

i just saw it...again, and i have my theories:

a) lupin has had feelings 4 lily and will b explored in the next 2 books
b) POSSIBLY remember what dumbledore said at the beginning of the movie? i think his last words might help harry(again, i could b waaaaaaaaaaaay of the map here).

-Don't leave us

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 03:48 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

quote:
Originally posted by JessieSparrow
Ugh confusing people...they really don't want you to have any clue what's gonna happen...the books have to come out soon I'm gonna die from anticipation!

I think they might send me to the nut house b/f the next book comes out...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 04:04 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote