KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Don't you think the PoA is defective?

Don't you think the PoA is defective?
Started by: Catherine CSI

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dulcie
Little Miss Know-It-All

Don't you think the PoA is defective?

I don't really wanna hurt anyone and I do love this movie, but don't you feel that some parts are really missed? For example, the Firebolt. Okay, it is in the movie but only in the end. The Quidditch Cup, Merlin's beard, we win that bloody thing. Or Ron and Hermione, they don't speak to each other at all when Ron thinks Crookshanks ate Scabbers. And so many mistakes, I could write a book about them.
Once more, I do appreciate and I do love this movie and it's the best one I've ever seen. But nobody can deny the book is better.
One of my friends saw the movie and didn't understand many things, because she hadn't read the book.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 03:18 PM
Dulcie is currently offline Click here to Send Dulcie a Private Message Find more posts by Dulcie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

-Don't leave us

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 04:54 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FBfan777
Woot!

I enjoyed the movie, I just didn't like how in the end they didn't explain who Padfoot, Moony,Wormtail, and Prongs were! If someone hasn't read the book they wouldn't know what that had to do with. And they didn't say how Harry's Patronus was his dad (prongs)

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 12:12 AM
FBfan777 is currently offline Click here to Send FBfan777 a Private Message Find more posts by FBfan777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

PoA is not defective by any means. It's just you. Gee, if they didn't read the book, and they saw the movie, hmm maybe they should *snaps fingers* READ THE BOOK! eek!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 12:35 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

OFFICIAL: POA MOVIE DISCUSSION: How was the movie?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t295518.html

^^Post there, instead

And please put these things in spoiler tags!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 12:35 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote