KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Bonnie Wright... whatcha think?

Bonnie Wright... whatcha think?
Started by: shanie623

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shanie623
forever young with you

Bonnie Wright... whatcha think?

Haven't seen a thread about her before... So yeah... What do you people think about her?

She hasn't said much in the movies... She's mostly in the background... But has any of you watched her other movie (Stranded)? And did you see her in POA? With that one line (portrait scene), I think she delivered it very well!! (loved her facial expression!) I really think they made a good decision of choosing Bonnie Wright as Ginny Weasley.... I love her as much as I do Rupert Grint! =) Can't wait to see more of her in the GoF movie... So far, she's only had 5 lines in all 3 movies sad

Happy Dance He's here, he's queer...! Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 02:54 PM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

who's bonnie wright? messed

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 03:30 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

^^ She plays Ginny Weasley in the Harry Potter films

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 03:39 PM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

oh! right... anyway i think she's cool wink rock

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 03:40 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

i like her alot.She seems very sensible and down to earth And she is a capable actor.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 03:49 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

I like what I've seen....but I can't really judge seeing as her part in the films (as you said) is mainly background.

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 03:52 PM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

really? 5 lines?! doesnt seem that much. and yes, she is a very good actress. even though she had 1 line in this movie, she delievered it well and didnt let the fact that it was her only line in the movie let her say it just plainly.

-Don't leave us

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 04:31 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

shes cool ....

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 04:52 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

1st movie -
"Good luck"

2nd movie -
"Mummy, have you seen my jumper?,

"It was me Harry, I did it. I opened the Chamber of Secrets. But I swear, I didn't mean to. Riddle made me."

"And Harry, you're hurt!"

3rd movie -
"The fat lady's missing!"

(I don't know if that's accurate.. but that's all I can remember... lol...)

quote:
Originally posted by celestial_moon
really? 5 lines?! doesnt seem that much. and yes, she is a very good actress. even though she had 1 line in this movie, she delievered it well and didnt let the fact that it was her only line in the movie let her say it just plainly.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 06:28 PM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

shes done pretty damn well for not having a huge amount of movie making experience. i think shes going to grow up very sucessful. shes getting better!! and ginny gets more involved in the 4th and 5th books so lets hope they'll give her her spotlight time ^_^

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 12:52 AM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

i swear she said more! must b because she's relevant 2 the plot in CoS. o well. and ladyslytherin, i hope so 2!

-Don't leave us

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 02:09 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Howlin4Lupin

yeah shes awes0me!!!!!!!!!!!!
and shes the only actress in all three movies that is the same age as me! woo-hoo!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 02:38 AM
Howlin4Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Howlin4Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Howlin4Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
weegie
Dreamer

How old is she? What other film has she been in?

Why would Hermione want a Krum when she could have a whole Weasley?!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 06:34 PM
weegie is currently offline Click here to Send weegie a Private Message Find more posts by weegie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

She's 13 this year. She plays young Sarah in the movie "Stranded"

quote:
Originally posted by weegie
How old is she? What other film has she been in?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 07:07 PM
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Looks like she's 13 and was also in something on TV called "Stranded." She was young Sarah in it. That's all I've been able to find.

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 07:10 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RebelPhoenix
I work in mysterious ways

I think she's doing really well and even though I didn't even notice her in movie 1 or 3, in number 2 she really stood out because as was mentioned before she was an integral part of the plot regardless of the limited dialogue lol.

I definitely look forward to seeing her more in movies 4&5 though because she becomes more of a dominant character especially when she doesn't have a crush on Harry anymore and hence is more confident to speak up. Plus, she seems so wise and down to earth in those books and people listen to her and she provides a female counterpart to support Hermoine as Harry & Ron are pretty much a duo within the trio. Basically, I think we can expect good things to come from Ginny smile

Official Gryffindor Lawyer

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 10:18 AM
RebelPhoenix is currently offline Click here to Send RebelPhoenix a Private Message Find more posts by RebelPhoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

very true ... but i dont blame her for not fancing harry ne more......... ergh

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 11:21 AM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote