KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » jkrowling.com - ALL JK NEWS POSTED HERE

jkrowling.com - ALL JK NEWS POSTED HERE
Started by: shanie623

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (57): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shanie623
forever young with you

jkrowling.com... you ought to read!!

Have you been to JKR's official website? If not, go now!!! I read everything from her scratches, notes, drafts, and some unknown informations about Dean Thomas, The Weasleys, and LOTS MORE!!!

OK... here are some of the stuff I remember reading:

* Ginny's full name is GINERVA WEASLEY... and Ginny is the VERY FIRST GIRL born in the Weasley Clan for generations! Can you believe it??!

* Molly Weasley is actually Molly Prewett (she's related to Gideon and Fabian Prewett who was killed by Antonin Dolohov, a death eater that was mentioned in OOTP)

* The Weasley Twins Fred and George is born on APRIL FOOL'S DAY... (no wonder!)

* Read the stuff about Dean Thomas!!! It's too long to tell it here... LOL.

Go to JKROWLING.COM now!!! Read everything! LOL!!

Happy Dance He's here, he's queer...! Happy Dance

Old Post May 16th, 2004 08:30 PM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

yes i just did! tahnx a lot, i've never even been there before!
the site is really interseting, and i want to figure out more clues.there's this door that doesn't open!

Old Post May 16th, 2004 11:01 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

JKR also said something like "I can't believe you people haven't figured it out yet, but I'm not going to confirm anything because it's just going to cancel the fun discussions I read about them" <--- answering a fan who asked her "will Hermoine get together with Ron or Harry?"

^_^

Old Post May 17th, 2004 04:20 AM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

wow thnx shanie never been there this site is really cool!

Old Post May 17th, 2004 05:35 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

hey when we get to that sorta room that has a door twhat r we sopose 2 do?

Old Post May 17th, 2004 06:17 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

10x babe its really nice

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post May 17th, 2004 07:27 AM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

I still haven't figured out how to open the damn door... You have to find some hidden stuffs in the website...

I've already acquired the potion ingredient in the bottle thing and the feather that I'll be needing to brew... and I've already opened 2 hidden things, but I think there's 4.... Because the hidden image has showned 4 ingredients... LOL... I'm really dizzy right now and don't know what to do with the damn door! And the freakin' cellphone... I'm still trying to figure out what numbers to dial...

Old Post May 17th, 2004 08:05 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

i know the cellphone is important but we don't know which number!

Old Post May 17th, 2004 10:29 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

dude! i went there and it's hard!! i ahte that door...

-Don't leave us

Old Post May 17th, 2004 01:11 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

Ok.. I'm close to opening the door... I still haven't figured the damn phone.. But here's what happened:

I caught the spider crawling the desk. The gold butterfly turned to blue... I have to catch the butterfly... and so far, it knocked off the cup with the pencils and pens in it... And the cellphone rang by the way, and when I answered, it was too late. The speaker was off, and I couldn't hear what the person said!!!!!!

Old Post May 17th, 2004 09:45 PM
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

where do u guys find this stuff on that website????

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post May 18th, 2004 12:06 AM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

hehe never mind i clicked on the text only thing before roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 18th, 2004 12:30 AM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azyne

Uckfay! I've been there but never realised there was hidden messages and stuff! SWEEEEET!

Old Post May 18th, 2004 12:32 AM
azyne is currently offline Click here to Send azyne a Private Message Find more posts by azyne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azyne

And her name's GINERVA!?!? Of all names...Virginia, Genevia...GINERVA!??!

Old Post May 18th, 2004 12:33 AM
azyne is currently offline Click here to Send azyne a Private Message Find more posts by azyne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

it makes sense...

-Don't leave us

Old Post May 18th, 2004 12:43 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

yea but i like virginia better then genevia lol

Old Post May 18th, 2004 01:46 AM
shanie623
forever young with you

It's GINERVA... stick out tongue

Old Post May 18th, 2004 04:52 AM
Cepheus

quote:
Originally posted by shanie623
I still haven't figured out how to open the damn door... You have to find some hidden stuffs in the website...

I've already acquired the potion ingredient in the bottle thing and the feather that I'll be needing to brew... and I've already opened 2 hidden things, but I think there's 4.... Because the hidden image has showned 4 ingredients... LOL... I'm really dizzy right now and don't know what to do with the damn door! And the freakin' cellphone... I'm still trying to figure out what numbers to dial...

ok... potion ingridient....? confused

Old Post May 18th, 2004 09:54 AM
Cepheus

feather?

Old Post May 18th, 2004 10:04 AM
celestial_moon
celes

i hate that door! i kept flicking that light switch and i didnt know what 2 do. it was hilarious.

-Don't leave us

Old Post May 18th, 2004 12:18 PM