KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Which character reminds you odf yourself? why?

Which character reminds you odf yourself? why?
Started by: Cepheus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cepheus

Which character reminds you odf yourself? why?

which harry potter character reminds you of yourself? why?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 08:59 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

I know where you stole that from! eek! grrr stick out tongue

I'd say Sirius.. somehow, metaphorically, I feel trapped.. like the world doesn't understand the truth about me, and I just wish I could one day be free..

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 11:58 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

lol tassie! yeah i stole it hehehe evil face and i think... Ron reminds me fo myself "nothing's new with me"

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 08:22 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

??????? never thought about this before..............

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 09:41 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Auror Chk

umm i think id had to go with Angelina Johnson.. smile

reason because shes so strong and she speaks her mind...just like me lol big grin

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 10:11 AM
Auror Chk is currently offline Click here to Send Auror Chk a Private Message Find more posts by Auror Chk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
i wanna be luna
Luna Lovegood

****i think that the person that reminds me of my self is Luna Lovegood.i think thats cos i'm really wierd and we're both outcasts.and i'm auditioning 4 her.i've got really big blue eyes so i always look surprised but i've got brown hair(but i'm going to dye it if i get into the auditions)if any1 can help me please e-mail me at [email protected]. thanks people****

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 05:44 PM
i wanna be luna is currently offline Click here to Send i wanna be luna a Private Message Find more posts by i wanna be luna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

I'm like Hermione, I'm afraid of faliure and I get ripped of alot. But i'm not as bossy as her stick out tongue

DMAG love I love Dom and Billy

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 07:50 PM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

I'm a mix between Harry, Draco, and Snape

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 12:41 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Lady-Lioness-

I think I'm like Lavender Brown because I'm never the leader, I'm a little boy crazy, and love to gossip.

*If you ran to the end of the Earth I would catch you and you would be safe*

My sitebig grin

Last edited by -Lady-Lioness- on Jul 4th, 2004 at 12:56 AM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 12:53 AM
-Lady-Lioness- is currently offline Click here to Send -Lady-Lioness- a Private Message Find more posts by -Lady-Lioness- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

lol^ adn raven what do u mean? u r, brave, evil and a nasty teacher messed

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 10:59 AM
Cepheus

quote:
Originally posted by i wanna be luna
****i think that the person that reminds me of my self is Luna Lovegood.i think thats cos i'm really wierd and we're both outcasts.and i'm auditioning 4 her.i've got really big blue eyes so i always look surprised but i've got brown hair(but i'm going to dye it if i get into the auditions)if any1 can help me please e-mail me at [email protected]. thanks people****

are you british?? coz if u r not u cant b luna sad and here's the adress where ppl r auditioning but for the 4th movie

Casting Office
Leavesden Studios
PO Box 322
Watford
Hertfordshire
WD25 7XJ

but i dont know if its the same place fot the 5th movie sad

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 11:03 AM
zombieman
The Undead

Id be Neville Longbottom, because the only thing that ever stops me reaching my potential is my lack of confidence.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 11:21 AM
zombieman is currently offline Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

Heh... Reminding me of myself?

Umm . . . . Ron because I have red hair shifty nah

rather... I don't really know.... Maybe Ron all the way stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 11:22 AM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

grrr ancalagon I am ron!!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 11:24 AM
Elondra
Punk Princess

quote:
Originally posted by Ancalagon
Heh... Reminding me of myself?

Umm . . . . Ron because I have red hair shifty nah

rather... I don't really know.... Maybe Ron all the way stick out tongue

Actually when I first saw your picture I thought you looked like Ron.(Not Rupert Grint,RON!)

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 12:06 PM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elondra
Punk Princess

quote:
Originally posted by frodo_dude
are you british?? coz if u r not u cant b luna sad and here's the adress where ppl r auditioning but for the 4th movie

Casting Office
Leavesden Studios
PO Box 322
Watford
Hertfordshire
WD25 7XJ

but i dont know if its the same place fot the 5th movie sad

Looks like she is British. Her email address end with co.uk

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 12:11 PM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

quote:
Originally posted by Elondra
(Not Rupert Grint,RON!)

eek! ok

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 12:12 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I'm like Hermione....I spend alot of time learning and reading,and I like school and sometimes I enjoy homework embarrasment

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 05:40 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote:
Originally posted by frodo_dude
lol^ adn raven what do u mean? u r, brave, evil and a nasty teacher messed

no i am brave and a leader at times, cunning and sly, devoted to my work and rather dark.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 07:50 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reverence

Luna lovegood I CAN READ UPSIDE DOWN and i am just generaly wierd

OMG Yoda is Blue!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 09:37 AM
reverence is currently offline Click here to Send reverence a Private Message Find more posts by reverence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote