KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Bonnie Wright/Ginny Weasley

Bonnie Wright/Ginny Weasley
Started by: shanie623

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shanie623
forever young with you

Bonnie Wright/Ginny Weasley

I was looking for the official thread for Bonnie Wright, but I only found Alan Rickman's and the trio's. So forgive me if there is already one. But if there isn't, then let me introduce you this thread. It's all about Bonnie Wright, the cute girl who plays Ginny Weasley! Let's talk! =)

Attachment: bonnie2.jpg
This has been downloaded 151 time(s).

Happy Dance He's here, he's queer...! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 06:37 AM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

she's so cute! i wish they would give her bigger parts in the movies

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 09:52 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
row476
my new obsession- elijah

Me 2!! I really can't wait until the fifth movie and she really gets some action!!!

DMAG!! love For all those who might need a little help... love

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 11:22 PM
row476 is currently offline Click here to Send row476 a Private Message Find more posts by row476 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

ooo yes!!! ginny kicking some butt!!!! but is she still going to be played by bonnie (which is a great name btw)

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 11:36 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

Yay! Some more Ginny/Bonnie lovers! I hope she is... I can't wait to see her stand up to Harry like that :P

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 02:34 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
you-know-who
She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named

lol me neither thats gunna be tha bomb! BONNIE WRIGHT thats an awesome name. shes so cute.. when i read the 2nd book for the first time i diddnt feel bad for her that much, about the whole thing whith voldie but when i watched her play ginny i had a better appreciation for her character. Now ginny is one of my fav characters in HP.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 07:28 PM
you-know-who is currently offline Click here to Send you-know-who a Private Message Find more posts by you-know-who Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

Ginny is my absolutely favourite character in the whole book series with Draco coming second

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 02:38 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoolWizard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bonnie is cool! I also think she should have bigger scenes in the movies! She was fantastic in Chamber of Secrets. Does anyone know if she is in Goblet of Fire? (the movie, that is!)
Great thread!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 11:04 PM
CoolWizard is currently offline Find more posts by CoolWizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aerials
The one you all fear

hey

does any1 kno where or how to get bonnie's email?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 11:57 PM
Aerials is currently offline Click here to Send Aerials a Private Message Find more posts by Aerials Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Aerials
does any1 kno where or how to get bonnie's email?
Bad. You not suppose to ask that on this thread, read rules. And Bonnie is great, she portrays my favorite character perfectly and exactly how I pictured her to be.
Originally posted by CoolWizard
Bonnie is cool! I also think she should have bigger scenes in the movies! She was fantastic in Chamber of Secrets. Does anyone know if she is in Goblet of Fire? (the movie, that is!)
Great thread!
She should have bigger parts for her now that after the sixth book came out, they will hopefully see how much more important she is and put her in more scenes. The fifth movie will rule because we get to see her fight in it. ^.^

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 09:05 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aerials
The one you all fear

sorry

Originally posted by NightCrawler341
Bad. You not suppose to ask that on this thread, read rules. And Bonnie is great, she portrays my favorite character perfectly and exactly how I pictured her to be. She should have bigger parts for her now that after the sixth book came out, they will hopefully see how much more important she is and put her in more scenes. The fifth movie will rule because we get to see her fight in it. ^.^

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 10:19 AM
Aerials is currently offline Click here to Send Aerials a Private Message Find more posts by Aerials Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Don't be. You know now.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 10:23 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aerials
The one you all fear

smile

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 10:31 AM
O0oKk
Penguin Auror!!

Did anybody else notice how in the books, Percy, Ginny, Fred, and George, all have bigger parts than what it seems in the movies?

bunny bunny bunny BUNNY DANCE!! bunny bunny bunny

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:29 PM
O0oKk is currently offline Click here to Send O0oKk a Private Message Find more posts by O0oKk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Yea.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 07:41 AM