KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » What did you not likle in book five?

What did you not likle in book five?
Started by: Jackie Malfoy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Angry What did you not likle in book five?

I can't say that reading book five I liked some stuff but other stuff to me was pointless.
Black dieing is one and another was that whole chapter about Hagid's brother I really think it was pointless too.
And harry was too angry in this one too and that annored me also,So what did you not lilke about book five?JM Happy Dance

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 01:13 AM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senshi

i laso didibt like sirius dying! it made me so maaaaad!! i hate j k rowling! she is crazy to have killed off sirius

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 01:19 AM
Senshi is currently offline Click here to Send Senshi a Private Message Find more posts by Senshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carne

i didnt lik sisrius dieing or that harry was so angry through it

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 01:21 AM
carne is currently offline Click here to Send carne a Private Message Find more posts by carne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

I think Hagrids brother will come more into play in later books, but we already havfe a 5th book thread don't we?

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 02:05 AM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oceanflame
jennifleur

i didnt like how book five seemed empty ... i know that lots of stuff happens in it but when i think about the book nothing that interesting pops into my head... i dunno the book just seemed a little boring although it wasnt... do you get what i mean?

.let me go crazy on you.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 02:10 AM
oceanflame is currently offline Click here to Send oceanflame a Private Message Find more posts by oceanflame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
flamewielder

i didnt like that harry was so mad all the time. but also maybe it wasnt his fault and he couldnt help. we know that there is a link between harry and voldie so maybe now that the scar has been there so long they are starting to act like each other a little bit. i also didnt like that sirius died. but that will come into most likely later. since the fact that no one ever comes back from behind the vail they probably dont know much about it. so then maybe the people who go beyond that are like in a paradise world and they got to choose whether to stay or not. and those who chose to stay are very unhappy and thats the noises from behind it. this all seems kinda far-fetched. what do u guys think?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 03:08 AM
flamewielder is currently offline Click here to Send flamewielder a Private Message Find more posts by flamewielder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Please remember to use the SEARCH tool before starting a new thread. Book 5 already has a thread:

Order of the Phoenix - OFFICIAL THREAD - ~*~SPOILERS~*~
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...rder+of+Phoenix

Thanks!

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 03:27 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote