KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » If you had a time turner...

If you had a time turner...
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

If you had a time turner...

what will you use it for?

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 03:50 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wat Tambor
Big Member

LoL dunno where would you use it for

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 04:01 PM
Wat Tambor is currently offline Click here to Send Wat Tambor a Private Message Find more posts by Wat Tambor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

to change a few things outa my past wink

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 10:24 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

....like...

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 10:34 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

If I had a time turner i will use it for going back in time and getting a time turner form when i had it because I'm only using it now... geek

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 11:38 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

im going to pretend i understood the last part of that

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 12:16 AM
lilsis

^^same here confused ..............anyway eek! i DO hav a time turner!! it doesnt really work of course but it does spin & stuff it even came w/ a display case & its real gold to but i cant remember how many karats i know its either 14k or 24k but its one or the other & it came w/ a certificate of authenticity from The Noble Collections & it even has an inscription around the rim that says "i mark the hours every one nor have i yet outrun the sun my use & value unto you are guaged by what you have to do"....its really neat i got it for christmas but the reason i cant remember how many karats it is is b/c i also got a hogwarts crest key chain & its supposed to b either 14k or 24k but i cant remember which ones which....i also got gringotts money (1galleon, 1sickle, & 1knut), & i gotta wand thats a complete replica of hermoine's that came in an ACTUAL ollivander's case, AND i also got the collector's edition of mcgonagall's giant chess board.......except mine isnt life-size & the pieces dont move on their own.............................but anyway to tell u the honest truth if my time turner really did work i dont know wat id do w/ it wink

EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 02:00 PM
lilsis is currently offline Click here to Send lilsis a Private Message Find more posts by lilsis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

me, ill go to school, come back turn back six hours and stay home. then i get an education and freedom

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 02:08 PM
pretty angel

i would change all those embrassing moments or terrible mistakes i make ! big grin

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 05:12 AM
pretty angel is currently offline Click here to Send pretty angel a Private Message Find more posts by pretty angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilsis

yeah thas pritty much the only thing i can think of

EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 12:19 PM
lilsis is currently offline Click here to Send lilsis a Private Message Find more posts by lilsis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

ok............... let's keep this on HP topic..........

relate the time turner to what you would change in the HP books....go back and change...etc.............

(you can make this funny, evil, for revenge...etc...... big grin)

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 09:13 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

everyone ruins everything i do... i was keeping this to seeing what people would change in there lives now its only in the hp world. jeez....

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 10:09 PM
Tassie

lol well it is an hp forum, y'know stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 10:27 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

lol.

If I had a Time Turner, I would go back and change when Voldy killed Lily and James and see what effects that would have on the future. Like, would Voldy still be after Harry for whatever reason or whatever? I dunno but it would be migtly interesting to see.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 10:34 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

..I'd rewind to bk3 and capture Peter Pettigrew when he escaped at the end..

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 10:37 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

quote:
Originally posted by ~Air Angel~
ok............... let's keep this on HP topic..........

relate the time turner to what you would change in the HP books....go back and change...etc.............

(you can make this funny, evil, for revenge...etc...... big grin)

Probably kill harry. You know get good with voldemort, than kill him with the same dagger. Than I would rich and famous, and junk. But if I were good... well thats just another story.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2005 12:49 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

lol! (TO, I wasn't trying to mess up your thread, it was either this or delete it for getting HP OFT.....sorry.........) big grin

I'd probably do what Tassie said, go back and get Pettigrew, OR if we don't hear about Sirius in Book 6 then go back and tell Sirius not to go to the MoM...then he wouldn't be in danger or dead sad !!!

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2005 01:29 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilsis

i would screw up lily & james's relationship somehow so that harry nvr wouldve been born! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! evil face

EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 10:30 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

That...is so cruel.
I would probably re-write tests. Heh heh heh...

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 11:22 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Changing the past is not exactly a great idea though for major things....like, for example.....The Butterfly Effect. Strange movie.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 11:25 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote