KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Voldemort/Ralph Fiennes -- Tom Riddle/Christian Coulson [merged]

Voldemort/Ralph Fiennes -- Tom Riddle/Christian Coulson [merged]
Started by: Malfoy's chick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

Miffed How do you think Voldemort will die?

hey peoplz big grin ,

So how do you think Voldie pantz will die?

This is what i think. I think that Harry will face Voldemort in his 5th and 6th year and fail to kill him, more lives will be taken. Then in his 7th year Voldemort will go to Hogwarts and everyone will fight him and the Death Eaters. Harry will face Voldemort after Dumbledore dies (he will become a ghost) and kill him with special powers he will inherit. And then he is dead! evil face

that's what i think! What do you think? rolling on floor laughing

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 11:51 AM
Malfoy's chick is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoy's chick a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoy's chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I think there is a good chance that Harry will die with killing Voldemort

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 02:25 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CheeRaeHP

I think that Dumbledore will kill Voldemort... if you remember at the end of the 4th book, the "glint of victory" in Dumbledore's eyes after finding out that Voldemort had re-taken a living form... this meant that now, he truly can die... and I think that Dumbledore will kill him since he is the only wizard Voldemort (Tom Riddle) has ever feared!!!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 04:05 AM
CheeRaeHP is currently offline Click here to Send CheeRaeHP a Private Message Find more posts by CheeRaeHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

Ok Voldemort fears Dumbledore but i think Harry is expected to kill Voldy because he is the boy who lived and Harry would want to kill him because Voldemort killed his parents and killed Cedric

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 09:55 AM
Malfoy's chick is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoy's chick a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoy's chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

It might take more than one person to kill him ....

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 02:02 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

I don't think Harry will die killing Voldemort.
I haven't thought of it, actually.

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 09:53 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

i dont think harry will die killing voldemort, but maybe someone else will. im thinking ron... or neville maybe.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 08:18 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unibrow
The Bored One

Voldemort= unrealistic

i dont think voldemort is all that cuz he doesnt even effect the whole world...only europe i mean id be surprised if americans or canadians knew anything about voldemort or harry potter...thats just another thing about hp (besides for the magic) that is so unrealistic..i mean for example hitler only took over europe but everyone knew bout him and tried to fight him Voldemort is just a another british A-hole thats trying to get power but isnt important enuf to make headline news...

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 09:38 PM
unibrow is currently offline Click here to Send unibrow a Private Message Find more posts by unibrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ass Goblin
Lord Of Ass

and Voldemort doesnt seem that powerfull he is scared of dumbledor for gods sake now if i was big scary guy i wouldn't be scared of a ageing wizard

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 11:35 PM
Ass Goblin is currently offline Click here to Send Ass Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ass Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilyGinnyBlack
Harry and Ginny Forever

Angry

Well, you have to think of it like this. Voldemort is a Dark Lord of the Wizarding world. Now we don't know much about the wizards in America, all we know is that they know of the Quidditch World Cup and have a school called," The Salem Witches Institute." In the Wizarding world I see it as each continet for itself. But then again I could be wrong. Also us "Muggles" have something called a T.V. Witches and wizards don't have that, they only have owls and the floo system (were you can talk to someone through the fire), do you know how LONG it would take an owl to go from Europe to America and what if there is some bad weather??? Then with the floo system, we don't know if it is even possible to talk to someone through the fire that long distance away. In the "Muggle" world we have telephones, T.Vs, and computers to give us information on what is going on in other countries, they had telephones and T.V.s when Hitler was out and about! Yet, the Wizarding world hasn't gotten any of these things, so they are left to fend for themselves over this jealous, pained, and powerful Dark Lord!!!

As for why he is afraid of Dumbledore, here:

You don't hear me say...

Please, oh baby, don't go...

Simple and clean is the way that your making me feel, tonight...

It's hard to let it go...

Simple and Clean, Kingdom Hearts theme song big grin

LilyGinnyBlack

http://hgnetwork.co.uk/fate
Harry/Ginny Network
Harry/Ginny fan... Forever! love

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 02:09 PM
LilyGinnyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send LilyGinnyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by LilyGinnyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilyGinnyBlack
Harry and Ginny Forever

Angry

Why Voldemort is afraid of Dumbledore is because Dumbledore had been his teacher once. Back when Voldemort had been known as Tom Riddle and most thought of him as a great aset to the school maybe? What with being Prefect, Headboy, top of the class, and getting an award for special services to the school for "finding out" who was opening the Chamber of Sercrets. Voldemort (Tom) at the time thought that he had everyone under his control, even the Headmaster Dippet. Though there WAS one teacher who keep an "overly close watch" on him as Tom had put it in CoS. Dumbledore saw through his disguise and he also has an Order of Merlin, for killing off the Dark Lord, Grindelwald, and maybe Voldemort fears that Dumbledore will teach Harry the same things he used against that Dark Lord against himself! Then there is the fact that he IS the MOST powerful wizard of his time, he tends to know what people are thinking, tends to know what is going to happen next BEFORE it happens, and tends to be able to turn himself invisible!

Voldemort, no matter how much we deny it is human. He is allowed to have fears like all of us, to feel jealousy, regret, pain, denial. He has the right to feel those feelings and emotions just as much as we do, because he had once been innocent like us, he had once been kind and gentle, only to CHOOSE to turn evil and heartless. That is what makes Voldemort stronger and scarier then some Dark Lords in other stories, because this Dark Lord shows us that everyone has a little of Voldemort in them, everytime we feel hatred or jealousy that is the Voldemort in us. To be human, is to be scary. . . and realistic. . .

You don't hear me say...

Please, oh baby, don't go...

Simple and clean is the way that your making me feel, tonight...

It's hard to let it go...

Simple and Clean, Kingdom Hearts theme song big grin

LilyGinnyBlack

http://hgnetwork.co.uk/fate
Harry/Ginny Network
Harry/Ginny fan... Forever! love

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 02:35 PM
LilyGinnyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send LilyGinnyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by LilyGinnyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unibrow
The Bored One

okay first of all wizards dont need phones or tvs or any of that crap...hermione called it stuff muggles use as a substitute for magic...i bet if they really wanted to wizards could communicate 100x faster than any muggle..remember dumbledore using a photograph to communicate with sirius?

and second voldemort is old himself so he should be afraid of an aging wizard....age=experience or so they say.....i think the way dumbledore treats voldeweirdo makes him scared of dumbledore like how dumbledore treats him like hes a misbehaving 5 year old....

Clide: 12?
Mr.G: okay now lets try to get an answer from someone whos not a complete retard
anyone? cmon dont be shy!
Kyle: i think i know the answer mr. garrison
Cartman: meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh
Kyle: shut up fat boy
Cartman: hey! dont call me fat u f***ing jew!
Mr.Garrison: eric did u just say the "f" word?
Cartman: jew?
Kyle: no hes talking about f*** u cant say f*** in school u f***ing fatass
Mr.G: kyle!
Cartman: why the f*** not?!
Mr.G: eric!
Stan:dude u just said f*** again!
Mr.G: stanley!
Kenny:f***
Mr.G: kenny!
Cartman: whats the big deal? it doesnt hurt anybody! f*** f***ity f*** f*** f***
Mr.G: HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO SEE THE SCHOOL COUNSELOR?!
Cartman: how would u like to suck my balls?!
Mr.G: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!
Cartman: oh im sorry im sorry actually what i said was *picks up megaphone*
HOW WOULD U LIKE TO SUCK MY BALLS MR GARRISON?!
Stan: holy shit dude!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 06:50 PM
unibrow is currently offline Click here to Send unibrow a Private Message Find more posts by unibrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

i dont think harry will die i think dumbledore will die but i do think that voldemort will come to hogwarts to try to kill harry

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 08:26 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I had posted somewhere else that if harry kills voldemort then he himself might die b/c of the tie with his scar and how he feels what lord V feels..........OR i think Harry will feel the worst pain he has ever felt and his scar will vanish...........

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 06:43 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sephiroth02

has n e one read book 5 because if u have then u might remember the profecy about one of them will kill the other

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 07:03 AM
Sephiroth02 is currently offline Click here to Send Sephiroth02 a Private Message Find more posts by Sephiroth02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

YES....I KNOW...but when I do believe when V dies Harry will feel a great deal of pain....(b/c he feels what v feels) as he is dying and then when Voldemort is gone forever then so will his cursed scar. He is freed from that connection.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 09:57 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
therock316

I think that Dumbledore will tell harry to run away while he fight V but then DD will die then harry will avenge his death!!!!!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 12:18 AM
therock316 is currently offline Click here to Send therock316 a Private Message Find more posts by therock316 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8stuff09

i think that voldemort will kill dumbledor so harry and draco will team up and murder voldemort....or maybe draco will try to kill harry...i dunno...what do u think??? wink

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 03:18 AM
sk8stuff09 is currently offline Click here to Send sk8stuff09 a Private Message Find more posts by sk8stuff09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I dont think dumbledore may die at all.....now that I think about it....what if he just retired at an older age and he just left...yo know...he does have that tendency to just DISAPPEAR and no one ever knows where he is....................... rather than a death........ he's a great character...she might have a more noble way to have his character taken out................

but then again...he is the best wizard ever............

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 03:18 AM
thelotrlovr15
you may call me SALAZAR!

people... the damned profecy:[SPOILER - highlight to read]: " THE ONE WITH THE POWER TO VANQUISH THE DARK LORD APPROACHES.... BORN TO THOSE WHO HAVE THRICE DEFIED HIM, BORN AS THE SEVENTH MONTH DIES...AND THE DARK LORD WILL MARK HIM AS HIS EQUAL, BUT HE WILL HAVE POWER THE DARK LORD KNOWS NOT ...AND EITHER MUST DIE AT THE HAND OF THE OTHER FOR NEITHER CAN LIVE WHILE THE OTHER SURVIVES.... THE ONE WITH THE POWER TO VANQUISH THE DARK LORD WILL BE BORN AS THE SEVENTH MONTH DIES...."
so Harry will Kill Voldemort with the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Avada Kadavra curse

"I know half of you half as well as I should like... And I like less than half of you half as well as you diserve..."--Bilbo

" That'll be them, will it, Potter?"
He pointed with his thumb over his shoulder; his magical eye was evidently peering through the back of his hand and his bowler hat. Harry leanded and inch or so to the left to see where Mad-Eye was pointing and there, sure enough, were the three Dursleys, who looked positively appallled to see Harry's reception committee.
"Ah, Harry!" said Mr. Weasley, turning from Hermione's parents, whom he had been greeting enthusiastically, and who were taking it in turns to hug Hermione." Well-- shall we do it then?"
" Yeah, I reckon so, Arthur," said Moody.
He and Mr. Weasley took the lead across the station toward the place where the Dursleys stood, apparently rooted to the floor. Hermione disengaged herself gently from her mother to join the group.
" Good afternoon," said Mr. Weasley pleasantly to Uncle Vernon coming to a halt right in front of him. " You might remember me, my name's Arthur Wealey."
As Mr. Weasley had singlehandedly demolished most of the Dursley's living room two years previously, Harry would have been very surprised if Uncle Vernon had forgotten him. Sure enough, Uncle Vernon turned a deeper shade of puce and glared at Mr. Weasley, but chose not to say anything, partly, perhaps, because the Dursley's were outnumbered two to one. Aunt Petunia looked both frightened and embarassed. She kept glancing around, as though terrified somebody she knew would see her in such company. Dudley, meanwhile, seemed to be trying to look small and insignificant, a feat at which he was failing extravagantly.
" We thought we'd just have a few words with you about Harry." said Mr. Weasley, still smiling.
" Yeah," growled Moody." About how he's treated when he's at your place."
Uncle Vernon's mustache seemed to bristle with indignation. Possibly because the bowler hat gave him the entirely mistaken impression that he was dealing with a kindred spirit, he addressed himself to Moody.
" I am not aware that it is any of your business what goes on in my house-"
" I expect what you're not aware of would fill several books, Dursley," growled Moody.
" Anyway, that's not the point," interjected Tonks, whose pink hair seemed to offend Aunt Petunia more than all the rest put together, for she closed her eyes rather than look at her." The point is, if we find out you've been horrible to Harry--"
"-- and make no mistake, we'll hear about it," added Lupiin pleasantly.
" Yes," said Mr. Weasley, " even if you won't let Harry use the felly tone--"
" TELEPHONE," whispered Hermoine.
" Yeah, if we get any hint that Potter's been mistreated in any way, you'll have us to answer to," said Moody.
Uncle Vernon swelled ominously. His sensed of outrage seemed to outweigh even his fear of this bunch of oddballs.
" Are you threatening me ,sir" he said, so loudly that passersby actually turned to stare.
" Yes, I am," said Mad- Eye, who seemed rather pleased that Uncle Vernon had grasped this fact so quickly.
" And do I look like the kind of man who can be intimidated?" barked Uncle Vernon.
" Well..." said Moody, pushing back his bowler hat to reveal his sinisterly revovling magical eye. Uncle Vernon leapt backward in horror and collided painfully with a luggage trolley. " Yes, I'd have to say you do, Dursley."
He turned away from Uncle Vernon to surey Harry. " So, Potter... give us a shout if you need us. If we don't hear from you for three days in a row, we'll send someone along...."
Aunt Petunia whimpered piteously. It could not have been plainer tht she was thinking of what neighbors would say if they caught sight of these people marching up the garden path.
" ' Bye, then, Potter," said Moody, grasping Harry's shoulder for a moent with a gnarled hand.
" Take care, Harry," said Lupin quietly. " Keep in touch."
" Harry, we'll have you away from there as soom as we can," Mrs. Weasley whispered, hugging him again.
" We'll see you soon ,mate," said Ron anxiously, shaking Harry's hand.
" Really soon, Harry," said Hermione earnestly." We promise."
Harry nodded. He somehow could not find words to tell them what it meant to him, to see them all ranged there, on his side. Instead he smiled, raised a hand in farewell, turned around, and led the way out of he station toward the sunlit strret, with Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia, and Dudley hurrying along in his wake.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 03:29 AM
thelotrlovr15 is currently offline Click here to Send thelotrlovr15 a Private Message Find more posts by thelotrlovr15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote