KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Book Six : Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince [merged]

Book Six : Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince [merged]
Started by: Ass Goblin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (156): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ass Goblin
Lord Of Ass

Harry in book 6

just wondering people in the 6th book do you think harry will be able to play Quidditch (spelling?) because even if dumbledor is back it was a life long ban and i dont even think big D could get him out of that

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 04:40 AM
Ass Goblin is currently offline Click here to Send Ass Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ass Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blonde_cutie

ohhh "big d" can do ne thing. and now that fudge trusts him again...

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 09:21 AM
blonde_cutie is currently offline Click here to Send blonde_cutie a Private Message Find more posts by blonde_cutie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

i don't think the ministry of magic will stop him playing quidetch coz of the cicumstances with 'you know who@! smile

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 10:02 AM
Moosooman is currently offline Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mika

Umbrige was a fool when she banned Harry, and Dumbledore have no reason to stop Harry play Quidditch, He will not care in that ban.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 05:52 PM
mika is currently offline Click here to Send mika a Private Message Find more posts by mika Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harry X Freak64
Jean and Logan forever!

he'll definitley be able to play quidditch again.

Prey on the old and you're a coward.
Prey on the young and you're pathetic.
Prey on the weak and you're even weaker.
Prey on my friends...and you're history.-Gaia Moore

<--->no rules. no limits. no fear<--->
Logan-*interrupts* Hows the professor?

love <--->Huge Jackman is hot hot hot <---> love

Logan: So why don't you read my mind?
Jean: I dont think that's a good idea.
Logan: Come on! What, are you afraid you might like it?
Jean: *stiffles a laugh* I highly doubt that.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 08:33 PM
Harry X Freak64 is currently offline Click here to Send Harry X Freak64 a Private Message Find more posts by Harry X Freak64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aragorniscool45

i hope so..........

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 04:04 AM
aragorniscool45 is currently offline Click here to Send aragorniscool45 a Private Message Find more posts by aragorniscool45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nefertite

Question I just don't know

roll eyes (sarcastic) That will be complicated

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 05:16 AM
Nefertite is currently offline Click here to Send Nefertite a Private Message Find more posts by Nefertite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ass Goblin
Lord Of Ass

Also what powers do you think he will get im thinking we will learn the 3 curses that mad eye showed them

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 08:21 AM
Ass Goblin is currently offline Click here to Send Ass Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ass Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

Question Harry'd future

[B]wHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN?? iS HARRY GOING TO BE GIVEN SPECIAL LESSONS OVER AND OBOVE oCCLUMENY? wILL HE BE MADE TO LEARN LEGILIMENCY TOO - TO READ VOLDEMORTS MIND SO HE HAS A CHANCE AGAINST HIM??? WILL HE BECOME THE WORLDS YOUNGEST AUROR?? WILL HE STILL GET POSSESED BY VOLDEMORT UNTIL HE HAS MASTERED OCCLUMENY?? WILL HE HATE SNAPE TO THE POINT OF NOT BEING ABLE TO SIT IN CLASSES WITH HIM?

I NEEEEEED IDEAS! IM GOING STIR CRAZY THINKING ABOUT BOOK 6 - TEL ALL, AND TELL WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL eek!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 11:02 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aragorniscool45

well, i think that Harry MIGHT be a young Auror.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 11:38 PM
aragorniscool45 is currently offline Click here to Send aragorniscool45 a Private Message Find more posts by aragorniscool45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

JK told school kids that Harry might not live after the seventh book

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 02:14 AM
Malfoy's chick is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoy's chick a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoy's chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

OR I think he may stay at the school..since he thinks of it as home anyways...and POSSIBLY stay as the DADA teacher...wouldn't that be something...

OH AND BE WITH GINNY!! big grin love

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 05:06 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

i think dumbledore will make him learn occlumency, now that its all out in the open and he understands why he has to learn it...
i think if he survives... (and im sure he will... ) he'll TRY to become an auror... but hes gonna need all those good marks, and Snape may not let him into his potions class if his marks arent good enough...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 08:21 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
imhotep
Space Cowboy

Definitely Dada teacher, the best there ever was. And Ginny Weasley-Potter? An excellent idea.

But Dumbledore will die! Mcgonnagal will be the new Headmisstress at Hogwarts, and Snape will probably resign from teacher because of Harry and Mcgonnagal. Hermione will be the next potions teacher, she's really good at it.
Draco will definitely secretly pursue his fathers work (evil will be beat but won't disapear, Rowling is to good for a 100% happy ending)

Ron however I have no idea...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 11:56 AM
imhotep is currently offline Click here to Send imhotep a Private Message Find more posts by imhotep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

Sounds good to me...

heehee!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 02:55 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devilfish

Ron will beome a pro quiddich goalkeeper for his fa team

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 05:18 PM
Devilfish is currently offline Click here to Send Devilfish a Private Message Find more posts by Devilfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Seth7788

The Sixth Book

Hey what does everybody think will happen in the 6th harry potter book??? I think that Neville is going to start playing a larger part. I also think that Harry will be allowed to play quidditch again. He might even be captain because I doubt it would be Ron or Ginny

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 05:11 AM
Seth7788 is currently offline Click here to Send Seth7788 a Private Message Find more posts by Seth7788 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nefertite

I have no idea. I haven't read 5th book yet! wacko messed messed

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 06:09 AM
Nefertite is currently offline Click here to Send Nefertite a Private Message Find more posts by Nefertite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

i think harry will be made captain and ron and hermione will get together also ive herard that we are suppose to hear something about lily evans who is harry mother yeah something really important

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 03:46 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

I think harry will be made captain of the quidditch team but gives it up and Ron gets to be captain.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 05:15 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote