KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Spring Cleaning/HP Activites

Spring Cleaning/HP Activites
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Spring Cleaning/HP Activites

All right peeps, glad to be of service to ya! I'm going to be doing alittle Spring Cleaning, so if you see a whole bunch of closed threads on the first page, that's why. If you don't want to see them, I'd suggest using the Ignore Threads. Comes in handy sometimes. wink

But I'm also going to be getting the Harry Potter Forum into action, that is, I want to get it back active again. So I thought it would be nice if we had some HP activites and such. Like a Shippers Debate or something. Something so that everyone can become involved again. Some of the threads here look pretty lonely. embarrasment And hopefully, this will keep people active!

Feel free to post any suggestions and such.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 12:56 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Spring Cleaning!!!! I used to love helping Phoe and AA!

Can I post a whole bunch of assorted links, to help you like I used to help them?

Lol.. I feel strange working under your command

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 01:36 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

lol, under my comand! That's funny!

Sure, please do! I'd appreciate the help Tassie! As always hun! PM me or whatever works best for ya. wink

My frist idea was having a Shippers Debate Harry and Hermione Vs. Hermione and Ron. Yes, we have the Shippers Threada and such, but this would be specifically for these 2 couples. You state why you think one couple is better than the other, using proof from the books, examples from the movie, etc. Anything to prove your case.

What do ya think?

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Last edited by RoguePw25 on Mar 22nd, 2005 at 10:16 PM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 02:21 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

that sounds like a great idea to me rogue!!

and tassie LOL I remember u givin Phoe those huge lists laughing out loud Il;l help u too rogue!!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 05:14 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

Do you mean Harry/Hermione vs Ron/Hermione? Because quite honestly I can't see Ron and Harry getting it together!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 12:02 PM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheSun
Do you mean Harry/Hermione vs Ron/Hermione? Because quite honestly I can't see Ron and Harry getting it together!

Yeah, that's exactly what I meant! Sorry about that! smile What do you think about it? Good idea or no?

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 10:17 PM
TheSun

There's already an Official Shippers thread, but why not go for something new.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 11:01 PM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Originally posted by TheSun
There's already an Official Shippers thread, but why not go for something new.

Okay, I was thinking about that. The Official Shippes thread was supposed to be about ALL the couples, not just H/Hr and R/Hr. But I'll take care of that.

Ideas for something new? I'm opened to almost anything right now.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 11:05 PM
Tassie

Uhh.. Personally, I like everything in the shippers thread messed
We had soo many individual shipper threads lurking on the forum, before Phoe and lil b merged 'em all. And if a mod makes a specific H/Hr and R/Hr thread, people might be more inclined to create their individual thread, and ignore the official shippers thread, hence the purpose of that thread.. well, there won't be much of a purpose. Just personal opinion Your decision.

Originally posted by IceWithin
that sounds like a great idea to me rogue!!

and tassie LOL I remember u givin Phoe those huge lists laughing out loud Il;l help u too rogue!!

whistle

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 11:09 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Originally posted by RoguePw25
All right peeps, glad to be of service to ya! I'm going to be doing alittle Spring Cleaning, so if you see a whole bunch of closed threads on the first page, that's why. If you don't want to see them, I'd suggest using the Ignore Threads. Comes in handy sometimes. wink

But I'm also going to be getting the Harry Potter Forum into action, that is, I want to get it back active again. So I thought it would be nice if we had some HP activites and such. Like a Shippers Debate or something. Something so that everyone can become involved again. Some of the threads here look pretty lonely. embarrasment And hopefully, this will keep people active!

Feel free to post any suggestions and such.

Btws, for now
Originally posted by Raz
I am disabling Ignored Threads as part of an experiment...

Please be patient with me.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 01:02 AM
Tassie

The Weasley Twins Threads

Fred and George Weasely
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...f44/t12153.html

--
Which House would you be in?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t27480.html

What house would you be in if you went to Hogwarts?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t17414.html
---

Mark Evans Threads

DONE Aah... brings back memories... wink

---

Fave Book?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...;threadid=30238
What's your favourite book?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t7817.html
Best Book
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t7389.html

what's your favourite book?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t7817.html

--
Shippers
DONE

---

Quidditch Threads

I heard they are cutting quidditch out of the third movie!!help keep it!!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t9393.html

they drop quidditch and now the robes!!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t9538.html

Harry Potter 3 Quidditch match
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t8535.html
---

Favourite Characters

who's your favourite characters
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t8142.html

Your favourite HP character and who do you think your character will end up eith..
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t9682.html

---

Not much, but I'm quite tired
'Night, luv.

Last edited by Phoenix on Mar 23rd, 2005 at 07:34 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 01:19 AM
sugar&sweet

thats alot

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 06:49 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Maybeee...... we could have a debating THREAD... and have a different debate each month...?

*gets excited*

I love a good debate!

We can have a poll each month to determine next month's debate, and links to old debates, a new debate each month!

*runs off to open first poll*

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 07:23 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Phoeeeeeeee

--edit--

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 01:59 AM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Tass!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 12:16 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Yay! I just got the okay by Raz! But Phoe and I have been planning some new activites and we're going to be getting a Sub-forum here in the HP forum. It will be title "Appreciation/Anti Board" or something along those lines. So if you see it soon, don't freak out!

In this sub-board, people will be able to create threads on there fav ship or character, as well as anti- threads (Ex. The Anti-Cho Thread). There you can come up with a name for these threads and there could be a members list of all the people in that 'club'.

Examples of Title fo Threads:
Hermione/Ron Shippers thread: Sidekicks
Sirius Appreciation Thread: Fleas and Fur
Harry and Luna Shippers: Visionaries

Yes, we do have discussion threads for these characters and couples, but this new sub-forum will be more of a club. You and your thread members will be able to talk about your favorite characters, or couple etc. But you'll also be able to:

• Pictures
  • Songs
  • Reasons why you like/dislike the character or ship
  • Things that Remind you of the Ship/Character
  • Anything that pertains to your thread

If they have a fan fic in that section of the boards, they can provide a link. All of these things us mods can edit in the very posts of the thread so that each threads is decorated.

Yes, there will be a few established rules. But this will be fun! Raz's interenet connection is crap, so he says tha he'll add the sub-board whenever he has a better connection. Just wanted to keep you all informed!

-Rogue

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 10:34 PM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Yay! I just got the okay by Raz! But Phoe and I have been planning some new activites and we're going to be getting a Sub-forum here in the HP forum. It will be title "Appreciation/Anti Board" or something along those lines. So if you see it soon, don't freak out!

In this sub-board, people will be able to create threads on there fav ship or character, as well as anti- threads (Ex. The Anti-Cho Thread). There you can come up with a name for these threads and there could be a members list of all the people in that 'club'.

Examples of Title fo Threads:
Hermione/Ron Shippers thread: Sidekicks
Sirius Appreciation Thread: Fleas and Fur
Harry and Luna Shippers: Visionaries

Yes, we do have discussion threads for these characters and couples, but this new sub-forum will be more of a club. You and your thread members will be able to talk about your favorite characters, or couple etc. But you'll also be able to:

• Pictures
  • Songs
  • Reasons why you like/dislike the character or ship
  • Things that Remind you of the Ship/Character
  • Anything that pertains to your thread

If they have a fan fic in that section of the boards, they can provide a link. All of these things us mods can edit in the very posts.

Raz is away at the moment and he says he has really bad internet connection, so he'll add the new forum whenever her has a chance. Just wanted to let you all know.

-Rogue
/

Last edited by RoguePw25 on Apr 8th, 2005 at 12:02 AM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 11:17 PM
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

cool sounds like a great plan to me guys

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 11:19 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

blink
Now I'm wondering what purpose the forum itself serves, if not for discussion..no expression

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 11:42 PM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Originally posted by Tassie
blink
Now I'm wondering what purpose the forum itself serves, if not for discussion..no expression

This still a forum for discussion. The new sub-boards is supposed to be fun, but still penerated discussion on your fav characters or ship. Just a new fun way to do it. smile

I thought it would be fun . . . . . .

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Last edited by RoguePw25 on Apr 8th, 2005 at 12:12 AM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:04 AM