KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Is Emma in London right now?

Is Emma in London right now?
Started by: Lunas#1FAN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lunas#1FAN

Smile Is Emma in London right now?

I am sorta goin' to london the 28th and like I wanna have a chance to see Emma or Ron. Has any of you seen the Goblet of Fire trailer? Geez, its so like the book. Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 01:31 PM
Lunas#1FAN is currently offline Click here to Send Lunas#1FAN a Private Message Find more posts by Lunas#1FAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lunas#1FAN

Stupid Question...

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 01:33 PM
Lunas#1FAN is currently offline Click here to Send Lunas#1FAN a Private Message Find more posts by Lunas#1FAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

i dont think she's in london, but yet she mite be.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 04:22 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Not that you will get a good chance of seeing here. And once more, this should be in the "Ask Hermione" Thread or "EmmaWatson/HermioneGringer" thread.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 05:11 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxNessiexx
xXx Gryffindor Member xXx

Warning

Well, i do not think anyone here would know if she was in London right now. Anyway there was a terrible bomb in London on Thursday, so she probably won't be there. sad Oh and by the way it is not Ron it is Rupert. Lol rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:17 PM
xxNessiexx is currently offline Click here to Send xxNessiexx a Private Message Find more posts by xxNessiexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

She might be there if she had family or friend in or near the bombing.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:19 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

maybe.My father was traveling to england and reached the same day of the bombing.my friends uncle was a few feet away from it.he was lucky.he had just came of the train about 20 seconds before everything blew up

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:22 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hermione202
maybe.My father was traveling to england and reached the same day of the bombing.my friends uncle was a few feet away from it.he was lucky.he had just came of the train about 20 seconds before everything blew up

talk about luck

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:23 PM
xxNessiexx
xXx Gryffindor Member xXx

My auntie was suppose to be going to London on the train early in the morning that day and asked if my mother would like to come, but my mother was to busy. So instead she decided to go later, when she got there with her ticket ready and everything the police stopped her from entering because of what had happened. If she had went there earlier she would have been in it. I feel so unhappy for the people who was injured and passed away. sad

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:37 PM
xxNessiexx is currently offline Click here to Send xxNessiexx a Private Message Find more posts by xxNessiexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
daniel18
THE ONE AND ONLY SLADE

these dam terrorists i wish i could use the avarda kedavra spell on them

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:38 AM
daniel18 is currently offline Click here to Send daniel18 a Private Message Find more posts by daniel18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
daeri

Originally posted by daniel18

Would make you just as bad..

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:48 AM
daeri is currently offline Click here to Send daeri a Private Message Find more posts by daeri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

Originally posted by daeri
Would make you just as bad..

They should all be strung up.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 10:38 AM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

^ I agree. My hubby and I were planning a trip to England and now it is "off limits" for military personnel right now, and their spouses sad. SUCKS!

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:51 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

I agree . Why do we have such people in the world to do such things?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 03:54 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

Hermione 202 Im glad your father was ok, 'huggles' what happened in london was terrible and as notorious as 9/11 but we must never give in to evil people we must strive forward. ( cant u just tell im english lol i have that stiff upper lip lol) like in the fight between the order and the des, light will always prevail, love and heartfelt wishes though to all our friends in the capital, from the north west 'huge huggles'

regarding emma being in london though they have a point though I dont think emma will be in london at the moment shell be either partying after end of term or up north to celebrate the book launch with JK and the gang, they are all really close so i imagine theyll be headed up to scotland.

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 07:03 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by TheSun
They should all be strung up.
Originally posted by daniel18

Thats right, stoop to their level. Once you've killed them, it will haunt you for life. Even if you did it for the good of the world, you will still live with it, haunting you, nagging at you, you'll go crazy. And what will I do? I will be smirking at you all, telling you that's what you get for stooping to their level. If anything, they should be put up and a high secrurity jail or something. I know you will say it is too good for them but it's better than you becoming them. Now, clear those thoughts of wanting them dead out of your mind, it wont bring the dead back.... I sound like someone from a book.... Back to subject, like I said, she could be in London now if one of her family or friends where hurt in the attack.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 02:15 AM
TheSun

Originally posted by NightCrawler341
Thats right, stoop to their level. Once you've killed them, it will haunt you for life. Even if you did it for the good of the world, you will still live with it, haunting you, nagging at you, you'll go crazy. And what will I do? I will be smirking at you all, telling you that's what you get for stooping to their level. If anything, they should be put up and a high secrurity jail or something. I know you will say it is too good for them but it's better than you becoming them. Now, clear those thoughts of wanting them dead out of your mind, it wont bring the dead back.... I sound like someone from a book.... Back to subject, like I said, she could be in London now if one of her family or friends where hurt in the attack.

Sorry, but it wouldn't bother me a bit. They deserve nothing more or nothing less.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 07:07 AM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
daniel18
THE ONE AND ONLY SLADE

this is the last comment im making on this topic im sorry for saying i would like to kill these terrorists they will get whats coming to them sooner or later but i would like to make them feel pain but not kill them for example the crutiatus curse

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 11:59 AM
daniel18 is currently offline Click here to Send daniel18 a Private Message Find more posts by daniel18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

That I don't have a problem with. Just not killing. Oh, when making them feel pain, wear stuff that will block out sound of their screams will haunt you too... Eh... it usually happens.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 05:14 PM
Midnight109

I just con't believe people could be so evil.There was an explosion in my country and there have been Three Bomb scares for the day.I HATE THOSE DAMN TERRORISTS.THEY DON"T DESERVE TO LIVE!I WOULD LLOOVVVEEEE TO PERFORM THE CRUCIACTUS CURSE ON THEM!HOW DARE THEY KILL AND INJURE SO MANY PEOPLE!THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS ARE NOW GRIVING FOR THEM!
WHO AGREES?

sorry if that was rude but its true.

Last edited by Midnight109 on Jul 12th, 2005 at 07:13 PM

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 07:10 PM