KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Harry Potter Leak

Harry Potter Leak
Started by: TheVapor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheVapor
Hero

Harry Potter Leak

I searched but couldn't find this topic anywhere. I was on Veritaserum website last night. Did anybody else here about the leak of 14 copies of Half-Blood Prince on July 7th at a CanadianSuperstore?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:02 AM
TheVapor is currently offline Click here to Send TheVapor a Private Message Find more posts by TheVapor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

Yeah i heard about that. i think its really gay cuz the rest of us are waiting on the edge of our seats for it u no.

There'll be peace when you are done

Kudos Scribble for the wicked awesome sig!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:18 AM
~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

Yea, I heard about it! There is a law saying that they are not allowed to read them to the release day and also that they are not allowed to tell anyone, release or sell any information about the book to anyone ...

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:40 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

My mate was really bad when GoF came out. She was doing work experience in a bookshop and she used to sneak into the storeroom and read the book on her break! I forbid her to tell me ANYTHING - I like to find out for myself!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 01:37 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goddess_susu
half elf half witch

I really think these books should only be shipped the day before it comes out, that way this kind of stuff can't happen

Is there a dragon nearby? because I'm on FIRE!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 02:59 PM
goddess_susu is currently offline Click here to Send goddess_susu a Private Message Find more posts by goddess_susu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

me too.i'd rather read it myself and find out.

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 03:00 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by goddess_susu
I really think these books should only be shipped the day before it comes out, that way this kind of stuff can't happen

If they ship the books the day before, though, there's a chance that bookstores wouldn't get it on time.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 03:11 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kella
I hit an armadillo, hard.

I personally am on the edge of my seat waiting for tomorrow night, but come on...that's just sad. Is this book so insanely important to some that they would cheat?

That's just stupid in my opinion. Wait in line with everyone else. *fumes*

These books own me. Fer reals.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 05:08 AM
Kella is currently offline Click here to Send Kella a Private Message Find more posts by Kella Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Director_Joe
Keeper of the Peace

C'mon, (hypathetically speaking) if you came accross it in a bookstore... you wouldn't, at least, pick it up and flick through it???

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:18 AM
Director_Joe is currently offline Click here to Send Director_Joe a Private Message Find more posts by Director_Joe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

I think that as much as im excited ... I want to wait ... its more better! eek! I CANT WAIT!

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:54 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kella

Originally posted by Director_Joe
C'mon, (hypathetically speaking) if you came accross it in a bookstore... you wouldn't, at least, pick it up and flick through it???

No...because I couldn't read more than a few pages...and then I would REALLY be dying!

I will happily claim my fully readable book tomorrow night...thank you very much.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 07:55 AM
Kella is currently offline Click here to Send Kella a Private Message Find more posts by Kella Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Director_Joe
Keeper of the Peace

As will I. I dunno, I probably would buy it if I saw it out early (yeah I admit it) but I bet I wouldn't enjoy it er somthing like that.....that's just how it goes sometimes...

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 08:58 AM
Director_Joe is currently offline Click here to Send Director_Joe a Private Message Find more posts by Director_Joe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kella

Yeah...same here. Although I probably would have a serious brain attack and not realize it wasn't the release date yet and get it and then be like...uhm...what?

Luckily that did not happen to me...so I'm okay and not doing anything illegal and I'll have my book tonight. WHOO!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 12:45 PM
air

I cannot believe its only a few hours to wait....this time tomorrow ill know who the Half-Blood Prince is!!! it seems so surreal.....in someways i don't want it because that means ill only have 1 left to read...and thats too much of a scary thought to comprehend.....do you think we can all pitch in and bribe JK to continue writing!?!? lol

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 01:08 PM
air is currently offline Click here to Send air a Private Message Find more posts by air Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVapor
Hero

lol im sure whatever jk wrights after the harry Potter series im sure will be equally as good

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:52 PM
TheVapor is currently offline Click here to Send TheVapor a Private Message Find more posts by TheVapor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Originally posted by air
I cannot believe its only a few hours to wait....this time tomorrow ill know who the Half-Blood Prince is!!! it seems so surreal.....in someways i don't want it because that means ill only have 1 left to read...and thats too much of a scary thought to comprehend.....do you think we can all pitch in and bribe JK to continue writing!?!? lol

I agree

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:54 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Director_Joe
Keeper of the Peace

I did hear the JR is gonna make the last one REALLY long (I'm hoping for it to skip the 1000 page range) because she doesn't want to end the series.... Don't remember where I read that though...

Less then a day now..... can't wait

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 07:22 PM