KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Spoil the book for me!

Spoil the book for me!
Started by: Lord Melkor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Melkor

Spoil the book for me!

I will be not getting this book for some time, I am curious if it is really something to look forward to?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 10:36 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Director_Joe
Keeper of the Peace

Very much so..... But I won't spoil it for you....go read it yourself.... Oh yeah....it's not out yet....

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 10:44 PM
Director_Joe is currently offline Click here to Send Director_Joe a Private Message Find more posts by Director_Joe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Bout to say, Joe, do you have the books already? Trust me, you don 't need our word for it. It will be a great book, JKR is a great writer.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 10:46 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

She is not so great as George Martin for example. But i still like the series, especially later volumes.

Okay, anybody knows when i can get it in Paris? Meanwhile I could enjoy a review. Will there finally be non stereotypical Slytherins?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 10:51 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Director_Joe
Keeper of the Peace

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Melkor
She is not so great as George Martin for example. But i still like the series, especially later volumes.

Okay, anybody knows when i can get it in Paris? Meanwhile I could enjoy a review. Will there finally be non stereotypical Slytherins?

Never read his stuff... I do enjoy the later volumes too... I dunno bout Paris. A review would be cool.... Maybe I'll write one after I read it. As for you last question: Not likey.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 11:03 PM
Director_Joe is currently offline Click here to Send Director_Joe a Private Message Find more posts by Director_Joe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 11:08 PM
Cosmic_Beings is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic_Beings a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic_Beings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Is this spoiler to be believed?

And didn't the hat sang about all the houses needed to be united? So I think some Slytherins will fight besides Harry.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 11:14 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Cosmic_Beings
SPOILER

http://dumbledoreiskilledbysnape.ytmnd.com/

Let me guess..... You got the book? Or is that another fake.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 11:19 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't have the book, and it's not fake

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 11:19 PM
Cosmic_Beings is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic_Beings a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic_Beings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

How do you know its not a fake? I wont believe anything till I read it in the fine print.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 11:20 PM
Midnight109

I agree.i douby that is true because its a weird comment from someone who doesn't have the book

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 11:45 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't make a comment, doofus :/

I posted a link to a website where someone put up a HBP scan

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 12:11 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Hey, don't no member bashing, Cosmic.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 12:19 AM
KKdave

I don't believe that.... you'd think that he wouldnt be so easy to kill.... i'll beleive it when i read it from my book.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 12:28 AM
KKdave is currently offline Click here to Send KKdave a Private Message Find more posts by KKdave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

I didn't make a comment, doofus :/

I posted a link to a website where someone put up a HBP scan

thanks for that wonderful compliment(sarcastic) ,but you see , my name isn't doofus.

well , um , you said that it isn't a fake and that is a comment.

Originally posted by Hermione202
I agree.i douby that is true because its a weird comment from someone who doesn't have the book

If you think I was making fun of you , I wasn't . i said the comment was weird not you .

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 12:28 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

I think it's fake. stick out tongue 'Coz the printing pattern is same as book 5th's - which is not likely to happen.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 05:27 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I know if it is fake or not. I will tell you once we are allowed to talk about it here.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 05:32 AM